Unpacking The Unsuccessful Effort To Discredit Black Voters In Philadelphia

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
This whole conspiracy about fraud is really a war on black voters since the areas Trump and that nutter Giuliani keep targeting as fraud are heavily black areas, really they are saying black voters stole and cheated in this election, that's why this whole mess is really racist and not just in Philly

Last edited:
Black voters didn't cheat, asshole, it was election officials. I saw it happen on TV, and the election officials were black, but that has nothing in fuck to do with it -- you asswipe, fuckwad, shit-for-brains Democrat.

There is only ONE Handsome Devil I know about.

Anyhooo

There are many videos of poll watchers unable to watch the ballot counting including some polling places that even covered their windows.

This whole conspiracy about fraud is really a war on black voters since the areas Trump and that dago Giuliani keep targeting as fraud are heavily black areas, really they are saying black voters stole and cheated in this election, that's why this whole mess is really racist and not just in Philly

What a waste of O2

The Race card.
It's always worked, so they will keep on playing it

This whole conspiracy about fraud is really a war on black voters since the areas Trump and that dago Giuliani keep targeting as fraud are heavily black areas, really they are saying black voters stole and cheated in this election, that's why this whole mess is really racist and not just in Philly

Dago - you are a racist.

Reported. Blocked. Ignored.

Black voters didn't cheat, asshole, it was election officials. I saw it happen on TV, and the election officials were black, but that has nothing in fuck to do with it -- you asswipe, fuckwad, shit-for-brains Democrat.

The Republicans are trying to get mostly black votes thrown out, especially in Detriot and Philly, thats the votes they are targeting not white votes, get the fuck out of here.

I'm sick of the Democrats and their shit. They just stole an election and think they're going to get away with it. Well fuck them, and fuck the media who allowed it to happen.

You have to cool it with the racism. Its a bad look.

The Republicans are trying to get mostly black votes thrown out, especially in Detriot and Philly, thats the votes they are targeting not white votes, get the fuck out of here.
Go fuck yourself, home boy.

You have to cool it with the racism. Its a bad look.

I'm half white Polish and Black, I can't be a racist.

Go fuck yourself, home boy.

Go fuck yourself turd burglar

In Philly and Detroit, Blacks considered being allowed to vote 3 times each to be reparations. It doesn't pay to argue with Dems. because they don't comprehend. That's why we need to do a thorough investigation and get to the truth of this massive fraud. When this is over, Trump will still be our President if we accept the truth. But I seriously doubt if any criminal election tamperers will get charged. They'll walk just like Hillary and the FBI-DOJ.

I'm sick of the Democrats and their shit. They just stole an election and think they're going to get away with it. Well fuck them, and fuck the media who allowed it to happen.

I'm sick of white racist Republicans and their shit. They're always trying to disenfranchise black people and get away with it. Well fuck them, and fuck the right wing media who promote the lies and conspiracies to try to make it happen.

In Philly and Detroit, Blacks considered being allowed to vote 3 times each as reparations. It doesn't pay to argue with Dems. because they don't comprehend. That's why we need to do a thorough investigation and get to the truth of this massive fraud. When this is over, Trump will still be our President if we accept the truth. But I seriously doubt if any criminal election tamperers will get charged. They'll walk just like Hillary and the FBI-DOJ.

Blacks didn't vote three times in Detroit and Philly, get the fuck out of here

If Republicans weren't centered on racism and attacking blacks at every turn, they'd be winning a lot more. Instead they're basically dead to blacks.

This OP is why. We're not stupid.

They always target black areas when they want to disenfranchise voters or get votes thrown out, they are once again promoting the lie and stereotype that we black people are not human, not worthy of respect as human beings, and that we lie, steal and cheat, this is what these white Republicans far right asswipes think of black voters.

You saw it on TV? You must have some awesome eyesight, since every judge that's looked hasn't seen it. It seems the current logic is, "Trump lost, so somebody cheated, to hell with the evidence".

Forum List

Back