Unless this is a giant conspiracy

It looks like trump did do "quid pro quo" with Ukraine.
If he did, I hope he gets impeached.
My question is, are we going to start holding all politicians accountable for bad shit, or just the orange ones?
Cause let's face it, past presidents have done way worse shit than using aid to get dirt on a possible political opponent.
It seems to me that the last time a President abused his office in order to beef up his election chances, we impeached him. Or would have if he hadn't resigned.
Presidents have done it in their second term to boost their party since then.
But I was referring to worse things than holding up aid to investigate other politicians corruption.
There are no "WORSE THINGS" 2,500 Subpoenas were honored by The White House, and 1 Million Documents handed over. $40 Million was spent investigating every aspect of The President's life over a crime No One Could Name.

There were also 26 other Investigations which also FOUND NOTHING. The Democrats have Weaponized The Government against The President and Against America and Against Our Democracy.

The Simple Truth is, that he vowed to clean all of that up, and he is cleaning it up, but "THE RESISTANCE" is not very happy about it, because Graft and Corruption is how a politician barely making a $100 K a year becomes a multi millionaire within a short time in office.

You can ask Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, Barak Hussein Obama, Nancy Pelosi, and Jerry Nadler about how all that works.

v
My question is, are we going to start holding all politicians accountable for bad shit, or just the orange ones?
Cause let's face it, past presidents have done way worse shit than using aid to get dirt on a possible political opponent.

well since all politics is a guid pro quo your desire for impeachment is emotional since you neglected to point out what he wanted was proof the DNC was colluding with ukraine officials to effect the 2016 election,,,which we all know is illegal, and thats just the tip of the iceberg,,,

I hope the dems are running scared cause theres a dog nipping at their heels,,

sorry but what trump did was his duty as POTUS and none of your emotional rants will change that
Why didnt he do it before now?

according to documents he was,,,its just in this case it was the first time talking to a newly elected president,,so this was just a follow up,,

and with holding the aid might be about the 8 billion we already gave them that disappeared and he didnt want to just throw away more ,money,,,

Did he use aid as leverage?

it would sure seem so.

for me, though, I knew all along that we were doing this and never considered it illegal.

targeting a 'political opponent' is thin. If he was asking for an investigation into corruption, whether or not his true motive was political, that is another example of business as usual, IMO, in the doublespeak of saying things to create a facade while wanting something else entirely. SSDD.

personally, I couldn't give half a shit about this. Trump isn't politically savvy enough to not deliver these messages personally, which others are. As to the thread, the answer is there. No, we will not prosecute others, because they will play the game better and be a couple of layers back from the fall guy. That's the way it's always been done and will continue to be done long after Trump is gone.
"Targeting a political opponent" presumes a motivation.....What if Biden's existence as a candidate is incidental?

whether it is or isn't isn't the point. if an investigation into corruption was Trump's stated purpose, then it's typical business as usual.

He wants a favor, but can't state the actual reason, so packages it as something else. Nothing in any way odd or atypical about it. We see this every day coming out of DC, where this exact brand of bullshit is the native language and they act as if their lies are truth.

It is a giant conspiracy you dumb shit. You'd have to be a complete idiot not to see and know it for what it is.
Like the trump supporter and donor revising his testimony lol
He must have been fucking kids with clinton on Epstein island huh?

it would sure seem so.

for me, though, I knew all along that we were doing this and never considered it illegal.

targeting a 'political opponent' is thin. If he was asking for an investigation into corruption, whether or not his true motive was political, that is another example of business as usual, IMO, in the doublespeak of saying things to create a facade while wanting something else entirely. SSDD.

personally, I couldn't give half a shit about this. Trump isn't politically savvy enough to not deliver these messages personally, which others are. As to the thread, the answer is there. No, we will not prosecute others, because they will play the game better and be a couple of layers back from the fall guy. That's the way it's always been done and will continue to be done long after Trump is gone.
"Targeting a political opponent" presumes a motivation.....What if Biden's existence as a candidate is incidental?

I strongly believe Joe held off on Entering the race. Until the Collaborators knew the Ukraine thing was going to come out and Expose them all, Joe and his dealings were a convenient path to The quid pro quo narrative. He wasn't a Political Opponent when he Extorted the Ukrainian Govt on behalf of his son was he!

well since all politics is a guid pro quo your desire for impeachment is emotional since you neglected to point out what he wanted was proof the DNC was colluding with ukraine officials to effect the 2016 election,,,which we all know is illegal, and thats just the tip of the iceberg,,,

sorry but what trump did was his duty as POTUS and none of your emotional rants will change that
B

B

C

v

according to documents he was,,,its just in this case it was the first time talking to a newly elected president,,so this was just a follow up,,

and with holding the aid might be about the 8 billion we already gave them that disappeared and he didnt want to just throw away more ,money,,,
Yea but throwing away money would be cool of he did what he was told right?

It is a giant conspiracy you dumb shit. You'd have to be a complete idiot not to see and know it for what it is.
Or the media is lying again.

v

Yea but throwing away money would be cool of he did what he was told right?

WTF are you talking about??

Excellent chance. Until we take care of the media then this constant attack on America will continue.

Field Production Supervisor at CNN Gerald Sisnette: “The Only Way This Will Go Away is When He (Trump) Dies. Hopefully Soon.”

“Mike Brevna, Floor Manager at CNN:It’s the Trump Network, dog. It’s like everything is all Trump…they not even thinking about anybody else. They sold themselves to the devil.”

“We Used to Cover News,” Complains Senior Field Engineer at CNN Scott Garber, “We Used to Go Out and Do Stories.”

Zucker Admits to Being Personally Responsible for Impeachment Coverage: “I Am the One Saying We Should Just Stay on Impeachment.”

Jeff Zucker, CNN President: “So, my point here is, I know there’s 7,000 impeachment stories that – Look, I am the one that’s saying we should just stay on impeachment, but when, you know, when a story of this magnitude comes up (referring to the story of alligators and snakes in a moat and shooting immigrants in the legs) and you can objectively say, you’re out of your mind. You should do it and say you’re out of your mind.”

Last edited:

it would sure seem so.

whether it is or isn't isn't the point. if an investigation into corruption was Trump's stated purpose, then it's typical business as usual.

He wants a favor, but can't state the actual reason, so packages it as something else. Nothing in any way odd or atypical about it. We see this every day coming out of DC, where this exact brand of bullshit is the native language and they act as if their lies are truth.
Agreed...There are uncounted examples of Trump asking people "for a favor"...The term conveys no ulterior motive unless you want it to.

But my point about Biden's being a candidate as incidental to the matter stands...If he had decided not to run, where would the "attacking his political rivals" narrative be?

v

You talking about the $8 Billion Clinton stole?

Yes, the last president who did way worse shit to get dirt on a political opponent was Nixon. And we all know what happened to him.

As for the bar for impeachment, I use the Republican measuring stick. If lying about a blowjob is a high crime and misdemeanor, then extorting a foreign power to get dirt on a political opponent for personal gain is a many orders of magnitude greater high crime and misdemeanor.

v

You talking about the $8 Billion Clinton stole?

thats what the investigation will determine,,,she might have gotten some of it

Pretty easy to do since essentially our Media is now a Single Corporation effectively with just 6 companies, some of them foreign owned controlling 90% of the media.

Each Media Outlet is now a clone of the other, and you can virtually not tell them apart except for their cute little logos.

I like to call this "Arrangement" The Newspeak Collective!
4fd9ee1e6bb3f7af5700000a

Last edited:
William Taylor's testimony
"That was my clear understanding, security assistance money would not come until the president committed to pursue the investigation"
Sondland etc
Semantic shell gaming.

Just how did this become a "clear understanding"?...Replace the word "understanding" with "opinion"....Now how does it read?
Maybe so man. I'm not 100 percent sold but it keeps leaning that way, imo.
Remember that these are State Department lifers....They think that they're the ones who run the whole world.....The fact that Trump would dare to deal directly with other leaders, rather than put that all through their Rube Goldberg of bureaucratic channels, is a direct threat to their job security.

After three years, we've only begun skimming the upper scum layers of the swamp...The reptiles were never going to take it lying down.

Yes, the last president who did way worse shit to get dirt on a political opponent was Nixon. And we all know what happened to him.

As for the bar for impeachment, I use the Republican measuring stick. If lying about a blowjob is a high crime and misdemeanor, then extorting a foreign power to get dirt on a political opponent for personal gain is a many orders of magnitude greater high crime and misdemeanor.

to bad for you and your TDS thats not what happened,,,

this is about DNC collusion with ukraine

You're embarrassing yourself. WJC was impeached for telling people to lie about what happened not about a BJ. He should not have been impeached either IMO but I was young at the time and didn't care.

Forum List

Back