Unless this is a giant conspiracy

I am a constitutionalist.
I am a nationalist
I dont believe in AGW
I support individual liberty and personal responsibility.
But I'm a leftist according to Weatherman2020 the guy who doesnt know what a partisan is
:rofl:
I question your claim of being a constitutionalist,,,you seem to think the president cant look into corruption as per his oath of office,,,
I question your intelligence with your straw man.
you forgot to include the question,,,

It looks like trump did do "quid pro quo" with Ukraine.
If he did, I hope he gets impeached.
My question is, are we going to start holding all politicians accountable for bad shit, or just the orange ones?
Cause let's face it, past presidents have done way worse shit than using aid to get dirt on a possible political opponent.

What I think is Trump truely believed something corrupt went on in the Ukraine during the 2016 election. How could he not if it's true he did not collude with Russia?
The Russian interference did not require Trump's cooperation.

All caught up now?

Yet he was accused of that by Democrats. Did you forget all about COLLUSION? And yes, corruption in the Ukraine did not require Trumps cooperation, but if we continue to send aid to that country, we have an obligation to look into that said corruption if it exists.
View attachment 288349
You are endangering the life of that little girl by reminding libs she made fun of AOC

Well... I never thought of that, though... I posted it because she was forced by them to go off line with her skits and I just wanted people to remember their hippocracy when they accuse others of intolerance. Do you really believe though that people here on USMB... would be triggered by my sig... to violence? I find that really hard to believe.
Never underestimate the ability of libs to hold a grudge

Or to engage in violence

They made death threats against her

But I was only half serious with you

Most of the libs posting here dont even know where to find her

I agree Trump bleeved the Ukraine colluded with the DNC to help Clinton. Trump's a birther, so of course he swallows whatever bullshit aligns with his mindset.

He cannot accept he got a leg up by Putin to get elected, and so he desperately grasps at ANY straw which disavows that fact.

He acted on that incredibly stupid belief, despite SEVERAL people trying to dissuade him from it, and that is why he is now about to be impeached.
Proof facebook ads swayed any votes or shut your non self awareness having ass up
The Russians did way more interference than just Facebook ads, retard. My god! Your propagandists totally punked you! Have you no self respect? Why do you keep going back to them to be lied to again and again and again?!?

New poll: 34 percent 'less likely' to vote for Clinton after new email revelations

All during the summer and fall of 2016, the pseudocons were celebrating the effect the meddling was having on the election.

Suck on it libs. Hillary is done for. She just can't win if one third of her voters are considering voting for someone else.

The Clintonites of the forum live in denial.

And how many are much more likely to vote for Trump as result? Many, many...

That means 1/3 of them were going to vote for HIllary. You can't win an election when 1/3 of your supports jump ship.

Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her.

"And how many are much more likely to vote for Trump as result? Many, many..."

"Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her."

Now that the tards know Russia was behind those leaks which affected the outcome, they are trying to pretend it had NO impact.

Sorry, but I"m not as stupid or as forgetful as you tards are.
There is no proof that russia was behind the dnc leaks
Guccifer 2.0 said he did it.
He is also Romanian. Half the shit he leaked was public knowledge anyways. Or made up bullshit.
That whole thing was a fucking joke.
The most likely suspect is seth rich, now deceased thanks to persons unknown

My question is, are we going to start holding all politicians accountable for bad shit, or just the orange ones?

There's little indication that anyone is going to hold the orange one accountable. I don't think the Democrats even want Donald removed. I think they are just doing this song and dance hoping it gives them a boost next November. Same thing Republicans did with Benghazi.

Cause let's face it, past presidents have done way worse shit than using aid to get dirt on a possible political opponent.

OK, like what? I think this is really serious. We're not just talking about abusing official power for political gain. We're talking about abusing the Presidency by inviting foreign influence into our democratic processes. It borders on treason.
Which has happened before.

Oh?

Only Obama Falsified FISA Affidavits and paid for Russian Propaganda and wire tapped his rival to get dirt on him. No other President has sunk that low ever.

No other President has launched a Coup against an incoming President.

Yes, the last president who did way worse shit to get dirt on a political opponent was Nixon. And we all know what happened to him.

As for the bar for impeachment, I use the Republican measuring stick. If lying about a blowjob is a high crime and misdemeanor, then extorting a foreign power to get dirt on a political opponent for personal gain is a many orders of magnitude greater high crime and misdemeanor.

Damn Straight Obama put the hit out on him like he did Qaddafi.

Something to remember is the Ukraine president said there was no qpq.
EXACTLY. That’s the only piece of information that need along with the transcript. Don’t fall for this shit man you’re too smart for this.
The former prosecutor of Ukraine has also said there was no crime by Biden. How come that doesn't sink in with the tard herd?
Document reveals Ukraine had already reopened probe of Hunter Biden-linked firm months before Trump phone call
Former Ukraine prosecutor says Hunter Biden ‘did not violate anything’
“Hunter Biden cannot be responsible for violations of the management of Burisma that took place two years before his arrival,” Lutsenko said.

Ukraine Prosecutor Says No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Bidens

It Doesn’t Take a Genius to Interfere in the U.S. Presidential Election

As the whistleblower’s report notes, even before Trump was repeating Lutsenko’s lines to Zelensky, the prosecutor was already walking them back. And since the release of the whistleblower report, Lutsenko has told multiple major U.S. newspapers that, regardless of what he said earlier, he doesn’t have dirt on Biden of any consequence whatsoever.

What To Know About The Ukrainian Company At The Heart Of Trump's Biden Allegations

On Friday, Ruslan Ryaboshapka, Ukraine's newly appointed chief prosecutor, told reporters his office will review all investigations shelved by his predecessors, including those involving Burisma and Zlochevsky. Those investigations were into activities that took place before Hunter Biden joined the board in 2014.
Lutsenko is Biden's "solid guy" he installed into the Prosecutor General's office after the failed assassination attempt via sniper attack and firing of PG Shokin despite the fact that Lutsenko had recently served time in prison for embezzlement and abuse of office and had no law degree or experience.

Facing new criminal charges, Lutsenko has fled the country.

Only Obama Falsified FISA Affidavits and paid for Russian Propaganda and wire tapped his rival to get dirt on him. No other President has sunk that low ever.

No other President has launched a Coup against an incoming President.

Yes, the last president who did way worse shit to get dirt on a political opponent was Nixon. And we all know what happened to him.

As for the bar for impeachment, I use the Republican measuring stick. If lying about a blowjob is a high crime and misdemeanor, then extorting a foreign power to get dirt on a political opponent for personal gain is a many orders of magnitude greater high crime and misdemeanor.
It’s because this is a spiritual war and the righteous are going to win.

Like what?

Like what?
Ok TNHarley, you can rate it "funny", but you can't answer.

Like what?
First of all I think its ignorant to think the worst thing a president has done is hold up foreign aid to investigate possible corruption of a politician.
Second if all, I already laid it out in post 53

William Taylor's testimony
"That was my clear understanding, security assistance money would not come until the president committed to pursue the investigation"
Sondland etc
Semantic shell gaming.

Just how did this become a "clear understanding"?...Replace the word "understanding" with "opinion"....Now how does it read?

He changed his position and it became a clear understanding most likely after he received a phone call from a clandestine deep state agent telling him that his most naughty moments were on video tape and that he needed to reword his statement.
I'll 99% guarantee that's what happened.

Like what?
First of all I think its ignorant to think the worst thing a president has done is hold up foreign aid to investigate possible corruption of a politician.
Ok I looked. Some of those things actually happened, most of them were the unlooked-for consequences of other things, in other words accidents. The few that aren't weren't done for personal gain.

So no, you've not answered my question.

Or rather you have, but not with the answer you wanted.

Like what?
Ok I looked. Some of those things actually happened, most of them were the unlooked-for consequences of other things, in other words accidents. The few that aren't weren't done for personal gain.

Stop trying to find Moral High Ground..... Trump has done nothing more or less tha anyone before him especially the Obama Creep who should be under indictment right now for gun running to Mexico....

Your pitiful attempt to one up on the right and wrong counts is just childish. You constantly exhaust yourself trying to hold up halos dude.
It's a losing proposition and just a waste of time.

Trump won exactly because he's a down and dirty fighter which is the only Path to the White house nowadays. Good guys finish last.
Landslide 2020..... and in the final moment you can believe that even those GOP senators who hate Trump's guts are NOT going to give Pelosi and Schumer what they want.

If the Democrats manage to hold the house...which is doubtful right now....there will be another two to four years of investigations, accusations, bullshit stories and false testimony to follow....problem is it's beginning to lose its punch....it's been done so much that it is now becoming white noise....

JO

Last edited:
Did he use aid as leverage?

it would sure seem so.

for me, though, I knew all along that we were doing this and never considered it illegal.

targeting a 'political opponent' is thin. If he was asking for an investigation into corruption, whether or not his true motive was political, that is another example of business as usual, IMO, in the doublespeak of saying things to create a facade while wanting something else entirely. SSDD.

personally, I couldn't give half a shit about this. Trump isn't politically savvy enough to not deliver these messages personally, which others are. As to the thread, the answer is there. No, we will not prosecute others, because they will play the game better and be a couple of layers back from the fall guy. That's the way it's always been done and will continue to be done long after Trump is gone.

This post is brought to us by Cynic's R. Us, and people like Odd Dude.

it would sure seem so.

for me, though, I knew all along that we were doing this and never considered it illegal.

targeting a 'political opponent' is thin. If he was asking for an investigation into corruption, whether or not his true motive was political, that is another example of business as usual, IMO, in the doublespeak of saying things to create a facade while wanting something else entirely. SSDD.

personally, I couldn't give half a shit about this. Trump isn't politically savvy enough to not deliver these messages personally, which others are. As to the thread, the answer is there. No, we will not prosecute others, because they will play the game better and be a couple of layers back from the fall guy. That's the way it's always been done and will continue to be done long after Trump is gone.

The US has been using its wallet as leverage long before Trump and will be doing it long after he's gone. The politics and tactics of duplicity were here long before Trump and they'll be here long after he's gone.

The record, when taken as a whole rather than selected snippets, supports no such conclusion.
The impeachment of Bill Clinton should answer that for you.

it would sure seem so.

The US has been using its wallet as leverage long before Trump and will be doing it long after he's gone. The politics and tactics of duplicity were here long before Trump and they'll be here long after he's gone.

They are setting a bar that they are going to have to live with later.....just like the Senate Rules changes on SCOTUS appointments....
They never learn.

JO

Like what?

Stop trying to find Moral High Ground..... Trump has done nothing more or less tha anyone before him especially the Obama Creep who should be under indictment right now for gun running to Mexico....

Your pitiful attempt to one up on the right and wrong counts is just childish. You constantly exhaust yourself trying to hold up halos dude.
It's a losing proposition and just a waste of time.

Trump won exactly because he's a down and dirty fighter which is the only Path to the White house nowadays. Good guys finish last.
Landslide 2020..... and in the final moment you can believe that even those GOP senators who hate Trump's guts are NOT going to give Pelosi and Schumer what they want.

If the Democrats manage to hold the house...which is doubtful right now....there will be another two to four years of investigations, accusations, bullshit stories and false testimony to follow....problem is it's beginning to lose its punch....it's been done so much that it is now becoming white noise....

JO
So, all you've got is a rant about me and some vague assurances that all the other presidents have done things just as bad.

Your helplessness is noted.

it's a bogus impeachment
President Trump can ask about questions about joe biden and his son's crimes

Forum List

Back