Univ. of Michigan Stopped Tweeting their Vax/Unvax Nos. Wanna Know Why?

Short account? I donated platelets for 15mos not to mention my family all had COVID19 as well.
Your relating your personal experience did not take 15 months.

I'm sure there are many individuals who can relate their own personal experience.

I still prefer the consensus of public health experts compiling and analyzing a vast amount of empirical data.

the duration of protection and, therefore, the need for further doses are uncertain.

Vaccine strategy based on booster doses of same composition not sustainable: WHO

Amid a global demand for booster shots for protection against the Omicron variant, the World Health Organisation (WHO) has warned that a vaccination strategy based on repeated booster doses of the original vaccine composition is unlikely to be appropriate or sustainable.

~S~
Indeed.

Trump is now parroting Dr Fauci's expert assessment that receiving vaccinations and a booster considerably reduces one's chance's of hospitalization, intensive care, and death due to Covid, but neither is recommending boosters ad infinitim.

I still prefer the consensus of public health experts compiling and analyzing a vast amount of empirical data.
welp, they're doing just that Schmid, the medical community from multiple countries, as well as multiple countries all TRACK M&M data

and everytime one comes forward , the loonie tunes discredit them, shoot the messenger, declare it all conspiracy theory , etc

that's only going to last so long

~S~

I'm sure there are many individuals who can relate their own personal experience.

Initially they told me my antibodies would decline after three months. Then six months. Then they said I may have T Cell immunity for life. They don’t know. COVID19 is too new for the medical consensus to agree on anything.

Indeed.

Trump is now parroting Dr Fauci's expert assessment that receiving vaccinations and a booster considerably reduces one's chance's of hospitalization, intensive care, and death due to Covid, but neither is recommending boosters ad infinitim.
Wrong! Only if you don’t have the antibodies already. Otherwise there is no proof the vaccines do much of anything.

Initially they told me my antibodies would decline after three months. Then six months. Then they said I may have T Cell immunity for life. They don’t know. COVID19 is too new for the medical consensus to agree on anything.
well, to be honest , i've a similar hx with hep-b Az

~S~

Yep, that's the conspiracy theory. Russia Today couldn't do any better. Kudos.

View attachment 591755

That chart might be relevant if Covid deaths were accurately counted in this country, but they’re not and never have been. We’ll never have accurate statistics thanks to our corrupt government and lemmings like you. You’re just too stupid to comprehend that.

That chart might be relevant if Covid deaths were accurately counted in this country, but they’re not and never have been. We’ll never have accurate statistics thanks to our corrupt government and lemmings like you. You’re just too stupid to comprehend that.
Ahh, more conspiracy theories...pulled right out of thin air.

get vaccinated, aren't you a teacher?

There is no vaccine for covid available in the US.
Since the only thing available in the US is an mRNA treatment, you are better off waiting until AFTER infection, so that you get the maximum antibody boost from the mRNA injection.
If you get it ahead of time, it will be weaker by the time you do get infected, if you get infected.

How about deaths from Covid....what does your conspiracy theory say about that "teach"?

Almost all the covid related deaths came about because we incorrectly decided to "flatten the curve".
Normally epidemics end quickly because they are too greedy and use up easy local hosts too quickly, achieving herd immunity from recovery, and ending the epidemic.
But when you "flatten the curve", you only make things worse, make it last longer, prevent herd immunity, and conserve hosts, so it can last forever.

And by the way, although you can normally achieve herd immunity with a vaccine, the mRNA injections are not vaccines, do not cause immunity, so are actually preventing herd immunity.
The proof of that is places with 93% vaccination rates, to no effect, like Australia.

All the data says the mRNA injections do not work as vaccines.
If they did, then the 93% vaccination rate in Australia would have ended it by now.
It didn't.
The vaccine had no effect on the infection rate or spread in Australia.

Indeed.

The mRNA injections are not vaccinations.
All they do is get our own cells to start growing spike proteins.
That will be detected by our immune system, but just as junk.
The immune system will then start to ramp up antibody production in order to clean up those spike proteins, but nothing gets into long term T-cell memory.
Nothing could be remembered, because the mRNA injections contain no virus or anything to remember or trigger on.
There is no way the immune system can trigger on spike proteins.
Our own exosomes use these same spike proteins all the time, to open the same ACE2 receptors on our cells.

So the logical way to use these mRNA injections is as a treatment.
You should wait until infected, in order to get the injection.
That will give you the maximum amount of antibodies when you need it the most.
If you take the injection ahead of time, it will have partially worn off by the time you get infected.

Americans used to think what happened in totalitarian nations like Nazi Germany, Communist China, and the USSR couldn’t happen in the US. We know now this is wrong and that many of our fellow Americans will gladly accept tyrannical rule.
Anyone who doesn't recognize America's lurch toward totalitarianism in the last 2 years is not paying attention. We have the Covid regime and the BLM regime each in tandem issuing the new marching orders. WAY TOO MANY just get in line without questioning anything.

^^^ Covid hospitalizations across the entire country for vaxxed and unvaxxed.

I ignore your politicians.

I attach far more credibility in matters of medical science and public health to a consensus of actual experts in public health, epidemiology, and virology than to ideological media entertainers with no such expertise.

Crackpot notions abound, and there seems to be no shortage of ideologues eager to swallow them.

Similarly, if I had to deal with a cardiological disorder, I would not embrace the opinion of any reality-tv performer. I would consult qualified cardiologists, and if their diagnoses concurred, I would be highly disposed to accepting their recommendations.
I went to nursing school because I discovered that many doctors are stupid, lazy, and/or corrupt. The vaccines failing and killing people is no surprise to me and no matter how much the CDC and others who are getting money off this scam scream, the SCIENCE says that they are full of shit. Don't you wonder why they don't release stats on all the victims for all to see? Don't you wonder why the BLUE states and Blue cities are getting hit hardest?

Your typical Covid victim is male, older, overweight, and hispanic with several other factors leading to his death. Indians, or assholes who claim to be indian such as blacks claiming to be cherokee and hispanics on the SW reservations, are getting hit the worse--thanks alcohol and drug abuse and lack of hand washing.

I went to nursing school because I discovered that many doctors are stupid, lazy, and/or corrupt. The vaccines failing and killing people is no surprise to me and no matter how much the CDC and others who are getting money off this scam scream, the SCIENCE says that they are full of shit. Don't you wonder why they don't release stats on all the victims for all to see? Don't you wonder why the BLUE states and Blue cities are getting hit hardest?

Your typical Covid victim is male, older, overweight, and hispanic with several other factors leading to his death. Indians, or assholes who claim to be indian such as blacks claiming to be cherokee and hispanics on the SW reservations, are getting hit the worse--thanks alcohol and drug abuse and lack of hand washing.

The medical profession is now due for a large helping of what happened to mine. Their own behavior, and their lack of courage, has knocked them from the pedestal. They have lost all credibility for the most part. The fall will be long and shocking.

That does not mean there aren't still good doctors, same as there are good teachers. While the profession at large is culpable, not every single individual is. However, if those doctors didn't speak out....

Forum List

Back