United Methodist Church To Split Over Gay Marriage

There is nothing immoral about being a homosexual

Even the Pope realizes it

Pope is nothing. The Bible is who defines right and wrong. The Bible says it is immoral.

End of discussion dude. Bible said it. The end.
Bible is wrong on many things being immoral

The Bible even accepts slavery
Doesn’t get more immoral than that

No, you are wrong. You have the right to be wrong, but you are just wrong.

And again, we don't care that you are wrong. Your opinion of our faith, isn't important to us.
The Bible, especially the Old Testament has a questionable depiction of values that are abhorrent to modern societies.

Slavery, capital punishment, torture, whipping , degradation of women, child abuse......all were accepted
This is the same Old Testament that says homosexuality is a sin

Again.... we don't care what you think is abhorrent to modern societies. You don't matter to us. We're not here to be best friends with the world.

Your opinion... doesn't matter to Christians. We're fine with you thinking we're abhorrent and "deplorables". We don't need your approval.
Tell us about....God hates Fags

It is only a matter of time till all churches will accept gay marriage

Churches who don’t, will be labeled as hate faith out of touch with societal norms

Do you think that all churches will also eventually accept Hoes, Pimps, and Johns as respected spiritual leaders as well? Perhaps Glorify Golden Showers and Bondage and/or Discipline?

Did the tremendous she-male Flip Wilson predict the future of religion with his "Church of What's Happening Now?"

Churches who don’t, will be labeled as hate faith out of touch with societal norms

That is fine. I will gladly accept that title, and so will a large portion of churches.

Maybe you missed it, but the Bible says the world will hate us. In fact Jesus himself said, not peace, but a sword:
Bible Gateway passage: Matthew 10:34-36 - English Standard Version

Luke 6:26 says:

"How terrible when all people speak well of you"

So I am perfectly fine being labeled. I consider it a badge of honor. Romans slaughtered Christians, so I can handle some internet trolls labeling me. Not a big deal.

Pope is nothing. The Bible is who defines right and wrong. The Bible says it is immoral.

End of discussion dude. Bible said it. The end.
Bible is wrong on many things being immoral

The Bible even accepts slavery
Doesn’t get more immoral than that

No, you are wrong. You have the right to be wrong, but you are just wrong.

And again, we don't care that you are wrong. Your opinion of our faith, isn't important to us.
The Bible, especially the Old Testament has a questionable depiction of values that are abhorrent to modern societies.

Slavery, capital punishment, torture, whipping , degradation of women, child abuse......all were accepted
This is the same Old Testament that says homosexuality is a sin

Again.... we don't care what you think is abhorrent to modern societies. You don't matter to us. We're not here to be best friends with the world.

Your opinion... doesn't matter to Christians. We're fine with you thinking we're abhorrent and "deplorables". We don't need your approval.
Tell us about....God hates Fags

G-d hates sin. Homosexuality is a sin. yes. All who repent, and turn away from sin, will be saved.

Hang on, a blow job is sinful ?

Because ?

Because that is what some people believe the moral code from Almighty God has ordained.

Although the latest thing is that the Methodist Church has decided to sanctify butt sex among men.

That's certainly their right, but the question I have is why would someone bother to belong to a religion without a fixed moral code. What's next? Will the Presbyterian Church make a decision to glorify Hoes, Pimps and Johns? Will that help them out? Will this help the Methodists grow?

As a homo yourself, are you ready to sign on and donate with the Methodists since they think so highly of sodomy now? My guess is probably not.

Law, does not determine mortality, or ethics.
Right, either reason determines them, or it doesn't. In the case of your stupid cafeteria Christianity, what determines your ethics and morality on this is your bigotry. You then retrofit your iron aged fairy tale to fit it, to soothe yourself

Glad we got that cleared up.

Law, does not determine mortality, or ethics.
Right, either reason determines them, or it doesn't. In the case of your stupid cafeteria Christianity, what determines your ethics and morality on this is your bigotry. You then retrofit your iron aged fairy tale to fit it, to soothe yourself

Glad we got that cleared up.

How does 'reason' determine morality? What makes your reasoning more justified than the Nazis for example?

And yes, thanks for clearing up that we still don't care what you think about us. Not sure why you ever think that your opinion of our faith matters to us, but by all means keep clearing it up.

Maybe you missed it, but the Bible says the world will hate us.
So what? That piece of crap book also says it is a sin to eat shellfish. Why should anyone care?

I have no idea why you are care so much.

We care, because we believe in the Bible. That's kind of what makes us Christian. By why you goofy pagans, think you need to spout off your opinions of our faith constantly while claiming you don't care.......

Do tell? Why do you care so much?

How does 'reason' determine morality?
Haha, and there you have it. This accidental moment of honesty brought to you by religious slavery of the mind.

Would you reason that a human's well being is better or worse, after taking a baseball bat upside the head?

Oops, better check the iron aged handbook made up by ignorant, illerate, ancient people, since you can't figure it out for yourself ...

How does 'reason' determine morality?
Haha, and there you have it. This accidental moment of honesty brought to you by religious slavery of the mind.

Would you reason that a human's well being is better or worse, after taking a baseball bat upside the head?

Oops, better check the iron aged handbook made up by ignorant, illerate, ancient people, since you can't figure it out for yourself ...

Again, just using reason, there are many times people throughout history did believe that it was better for everyone's well being, to take a baseball bat upside the head.

Take Rome, for example. When Rome was strapped for cash, the ruling elite slaughtered the most wealthy people in the city, and confiscated their wealth... and it did in fact get Rome back into fiscal health, which benefited the elites a ton of course, and in some sense it benefited the entire city.

Was it moral to simply kill and slaughter innocent people for their money?

It was a well reasoned answer.... but was it moral? You tell me, since reason is all you need.

Right, either reason determines them, or it doesn't.
How does 'reason' determine morality? What makes your reasoning more justified than the Nazis for example?

And yes, thanks for clearing up that we still don't care what you think about us. Not sure why you ever think that your opinion of our faith matters to us, but by all means keep clearing it up.

Fort Fun Indiana is confusing hubris with reason.

The radical Episcopalianites have been glorifying Sodomy for decades. In a previous generation, they used to believe in morality, but abandoned that, bringing in all kinds of alternative sexuality.

Certainly , it was their right to do so. We have freedom of religion in this nation.

However, it did nothing to boost attendance or financial donations or membership- all of which are in a long term decline. I don't think being openly homoerotic is really a viable plan for survival for any church. It hasn't caused a massive rush to the episcopal religion or other gay faiths.

Because ?

Because that is what some people believe the moral code from Almighty God has ordained.

Although the latest thing is that the Methodist Church has decided to sanctify butt sex among men.

That's certainly their right, but the question I have is why would someone bother to belong to a religion without a fixed moral code. What's next? Will the Presbyterian Church make a decision to glorify Hoes, Pimps and Johns? Will that help them out? Will this help the Methodists grow?

As a homo yourself, are you ready to sign on and donate with the Methodists since they think so highly of sodomy now? My guess is probably not.
Some people believe that the earth is flat. Doesnt make it so. What did Jesus say about blow jobs ?

Because ?

Some people believe that the earth is flat. Doesnt make it so. What did Jesus say about blow jobs ?

Nothing which changed the status quo, else it would have been recorded.

And the status quo was that taking it in the caboose was denounced by those in antiquity. Some feel the same about Lewinskys as well.

As far as the Earth being flat, that was the scientific consensus in the late 15th Century, conservative sailor Chris Columbus called them out on it, in spite being called a Flat Earth Denier.

Because ?

Nothing which changed the status quo, else it would have been recorded.

And the status quo was that taking it in the caboose was denounced by those in antiquity. Some feel the same about Lewinskys as well.

As far as the Earth being flat, that was the scientific consensus in the late 15th Century, conservative sailor Chris Columbus called them out on it, in spite being called a Flat Earth Denier.
So a bunch of witch burners from the dark ages .should dictate what we can do in our own homes ?

Forum List

Back