United Methodist Church To Split Over Gay Marriage

It is only a matter of time till all churches will accept gay marriage

Churches who don’t, will be labeled as hate faith out of touch with societal norms

The radical Episcopalianites have been glorifying Sodomy for decades. In a previous generation, they used to believe in morality, but abandoned that, bringing in all kinds of alternative sexuality.

Certainly , it was their right to do so. We have freedom of religion in this nation.

However, it did nothing to boost attendance or financial donations or membership- all of which are in a long term decline. I don't think being openly homoerotic is really a viable plan for survival for any church. It hasn't caused a massive rush to the episcopal religion or other gay faiths.

All Christians need to do is ask......how would Jesus treat Homosexuals?

It would not be with the hate that comes out of Christian Churches

Hang on, a blow job is sinful ?

Because ?

Because that is what some people believe the moral code from Almighty God has ordained.

Although the latest thing is that the Methodist Church has decided to sanctify butt sex among men.

That's certainly their right, but the question I have is why would someone bother to belong to a religion without a fixed moral code. What's next? Will the Presbyterian Church make a decision to glorify Hoes, Pimps and Johns? Will that help them out? Will this help the Methodists grow?

As a homo yourself, are you ready to sign on and donate with the Methodists since they think so highly of sodomy now? My guess is probably not.
Some people believe that the earth is flat. Doesnt make it so. What did Jesus say about blow jobs ?

Nothing which changed the status quo, else it would have been recorded.

And the status quo was that taking it in the caboose was denounced by those in antiquity. Some feel the same about Lewinskys as well.

As far as the Earth being flat, that was the scientific consensus in the late 15th Century, conservative sailor Chris Columbus called them out on it, in spite being called a Flat Earth Denier.
So a bunch of witch burners from the dark ages .should dictate what we can do in our own homes ?

Personally, I don't give a shit what you do in your own home.

But when you push and promote homosexuality and sex changes to minor children in school, when you glorify your sexual procedures and demand public approval, that's beyond the pale. Take a "Walk on the Wild Side" along with the Hoes, Pimps and Johns, normative adult Americans will know where to go if they want to follow.

Because ?

Because that is what some people believe the moral code from Almighty God has ordained.

Although the latest thing is that the Methodist Church has decided to sanctify butt sex among men.

That's certainly their right, but the question I have is why would someone bother to belong to a religion without a fixed moral code. What's next? Will the Presbyterian Church make a decision to glorify Hoes, Pimps and Johns? Will that help them out? Will this help the Methodists grow?

As a homo yourself, are you ready to sign on and donate with the Methodists since they think so highly of sodomy now? My guess is probably not.
Some people believe that the earth is flat. Doesnt make it so. What did Jesus say about blow jobs ?

And the status quo was that taking it in the caboose was denounced by those in antiquity. Some feel the same about Lewinskys as well.

As far as the Earth being flat, that was the scientific consensus in the late 15th Century, conservative sailor Chris Columbus called them out on it, in spite being called a Flat Earth Denier.
Actually, it was known the world was a sphere for hundreds of years before Columbus

It was only ignorant conservatives who insisted the world was flat

Churches who don’t, will be labeled as hate faith out of touch with societal norms

The radical Episcopalianites have been glorifying Sodomy for decades. In a previous generation, they used to believe in morality, but abandoned that, bringing in all kinds of alternative sexuality.

Certainly , it was their right to do so. We have freedom of religion in this nation.

However, it did nothing to boost attendance or financial donations or membership- all of which are in a long term decline. I don't think being openly homoerotic is really a viable plan for survival for any church. It hasn't caused a massive rush to the episcopal religion or other gay faiths.

Look what Almighty God did to the Community in the city of Sodom, where they loved butt sex so much they named the town after it (sodomy).

Because ?

Actually, it was known the world was a sphere for hundreds of years before Columbus

It was only ignorant conservatives who insisted the world was flat

Columbus is acknowledged to be a conservative nowadays, not a lib by any sense of the world.

Its the libs who want to dump him in favor of indigenous peoples.

Look what Almighty God did to the Community in the city of Sodom, where they loved butt sex so much they named the town after it (sodomy).
I cant find Sodom on a map. Where is it located ?

Almighty God wiped them out, right off the map, so they aren't there any more. The Gay Community of Sodom sought to recruit His Holy Angels into the gay lifestyle

It is a fact of life that gays can now marry

For the most part, they must settle for civil ceremonies because their own faith excludes them

Churches will become more understanding as society becomes more tolerant of these marriages and its members realize that homosexuals aren’t the monsters being depicted from the pulpit

Trump Tower

For the most part, they must settle for civil ceremonies because their own faith excludes them

Churches will become more understanding as society becomes more tolerant of these marriages and its members realize that homosexuals aren’t the monsters being depicted from the pulpit

Its not a question about homos being "monsters", just sinners. And no amount of tolerance of the New Institution of Gay Marriage will change the Word of Almighty God where it was Adam and EVE (not steve) in the Garden.

Do you think that churches will also become more understanding over time of Hoes, Pimps and Johns, as well as sexual procedures like Golden Showers and Donkey Shows?

Do you think that churches will also become more understanding over time of Hoes, Pimps and Johns, as well as sexual procedures like Golden Showers and Donkey Shows?
I dont believe that established churches of any sect have the moral authority to judge sexual matters. Where did they earn that right ?

I dont believe that established churches of any sect have the moral authority to judge sexual matters. Where did they earn that right ?

Here in America,we don't have an established church at all.

But they aren't making judgments on morality at all, just repeating those which have been dictated to mankind by Almighty God.

It's Okay When Trump Does It!
One of my brothers has been through as many marriages and divorces as President Trump. Was it okay when my brother did it? He sinned, which means he "missed the mark--the ideal" when it comes to marriage. What do we do those situations? Should I have shunned my brother, cut him out of my life? Should I have been less than loving and accepting to wives two and three? Simply because one person missed the mark/idea does not open the door to give others the right to also miss the mark when it comes to forgiveness and love.

You are dealing here with Puritan atheists. And you try and talk to him about forgiveness?

But they aren't making judgments on morality at all, just repeating those which have been dictated to mankind by Almighty God.
The Catholic Church is well established in that country and its operatives have fucked every teenager in the US. What right do they have to judge ?

The Catholic Church is well established in that country and its operatives have fucked every teenager in the US. What right do they have to judge ?

The Catholic Church isn't America's established church at all. In fact our Constitution bans the establishment of a church.

However, to address your point, its definitely against the rules in the RCC for priests to molest altar boys, even though some priests definitely have done that. Should the Church change its rules and say they are fine with people doing whatever they want to do sexually? Or should they try to enforce the rules, realizing they aren't going to be 100% successful.

Its not a question about homos being "monsters", just sinners. And no amount of tolerance of the New Institution of Gay Marriage will change the Word of Almighty God where it was Adam and EVE (not steve) in the Garden.
And if Adam and Eve had a boy named Steve they would not have chased him out of the Garden

Mary Magdalen

Mary Magdalen

She was reportedly a reformed Hoe, who is said to have repented of her prostitutorial ways.

That's different than someone who is a homosexual and wants to continue to take it in the Caboose.

Forum List

Back