United Methodist Church To Split Over Gay Marriage

It is a fact of life that gays can now marry

For the most part, they must settle for civil ceremonies because their own faith excludes them

Churches will become more understanding as society becomes more tolerant of these marriages and its members realize that homosexuals aren’t the monsters being depicted from the pulpit

Do you think that churches will also become more understanding over time of Hoes, Pimps and Johns, as well as sexual procedures like Golden Showers and Donkey Shows?
I dont believe that established churches of any sect have the moral authority to judge sexual matters. Where did they earn that right ?

Here in America,we don't have an established church at all.

But they aren't making judgments on morality at all, just repeating those which have been dictated to mankind by Almighty God.
The Catholic Church is well established in that country and its operatives have fucked every teenager in the US. What right do they have to judge ?

The Catholic Church isn't America's established church at all. In fact our Constitution bans the establishment of a church.

However, to address your point, its definitely against the rules in the RCC for priests to molest altar boys, even though some priests definitely have done that. Should the Church change its rules and say they are fine with people doing whatever they want to do sexually? Or should they try to enforce the rules, realizing they aren't going to be 100% successful.
Why do they attract so many child molesters ? It goes right to the top, how can these people lecture on morality ?

Do you think that churches will also become more understanding over time of Hoes, Pimps and Johns, as well as sexual procedures like Golden Showers and Donkey Shows?
I dont believe that established churches of any sect have the moral authority to judge sexual matters. Where did they earn that right ?

But they aren't making judgments on morality at all, just repeating those which have been dictated to mankind by Almighty God.
The Catholic Church is well established in that country and its operatives have fucked every teenager in the US. What right do they have to judge ?

The Catholic Church isn't America's established church at all. In fact our Constitution bans the establishment of a church.

However, to address your point, its definitely against the rules in the RCC for priests to molest altar boys, even though some priests definitely have done that. Should the Church change its rules and say they are fine with people doing whatever they want to do sexually? Or should they try to enforce the rules, realizing they aren't going to be 100% successful.
Why do they attract so many child molesters ? It goes right to the top, how can these people lecture on morality ?

The RCC is trying to fight perversion, but you disagree with that and think they should just say "fine" and allow the Hoes, Homos, Pimps and Johns to be considered role models? You can write the pope and see what he thinks I guess. But I don't think that many parents would be anxious to take their kids to a church that looks like Times Square during its heyday.

I like how your post reveals that you believe there is such a thing as absolute morality.

I like how your post reveals that you believe there is such a thing as absolute morality.
Corrupting minors is pretty standard in terms of bad behaviour over here. We frown on it.

Corrupting minors is pretty standard in terms of bad behaviour over here. We frown on it.

Traditionally speaking, it isn't approved of here either.

However, nowadays, they corrupt the children by teaching homosexuality to them, dressing them up in drag to appear in LGBTQ nightclubs and even get them loaded on hormones so they can transition.

And proves you believe in absolute truth.

So
Gay Methodists will now have a church they can attend

Those who think God hates Fags can go to the other

So

The problem is that Gays aren't interested in attending and supporting their own church. They want to attend a church with all normative folks and force them and their children to accept Sodomy.

The next stage will be a lot of homos moving into Normative Methodist churches to force them to glorify homosexuality as well.

It sickens me that hypocrites use the bible as a shield for their bigotry and hatred. They make the same arguments the bigots who opposed interracial marriages. Not one difference.

What book are you using to justify your bigotry and hatred for Christians who hold to the Bible's teachings on human sexuality?

Oh wait! That would be the Book of Homofascism, Feminazism, Loveless, Recreational Sex and Promiscuity, a.k.a the Book of Lefty Filth and Degeneracy.or Sluts, Sissies and Emasculated Soy Boys.

Got it.

It's Okay When Trump Does It!
One of my brothers has been through as many marriages and divorces as President Trump. Was it okay when my brother did it? He sinned, which means he "missed the mark--the ideal" when it comes to marriage. What do we do those situations? Should I have shunned my brother, cut him out of my life? Should I have been less than loving and accepting to wives two and three? Simply because one person missed the mark/idea does not open the door to give others the right to also miss the mark when it comes to forgiveness and love.
Trump denies his sins. Worse, he continues to bear false witness against others several times a day.

He is totally unrepentant.

It's funny how forgiveness is asked for Trump, but don't bake a cake for a homo! How do your heads not explode from the hypocrisy?

Why don't the homosexuals just bake their own cakes?

Why force others to accept their idea that Almighty God put Adam and Steve into the Garden? A lot of folks see that as heretical.

Mississippi venue apparently denied interracial couple's wedding over 'Christian belief,' video shows

Some folks find interracial marriages heretical. Why don't those interracial couples just bake their own cakes?

Hang on, a blow job is sinful ?

Because ?

Because that is what some people believe the moral code from Almighty God has ordained.

Although the latest thing is that the Methodist Church has decided to sanctify butt sex among men.

That's certainly their right, but the question I have is why would someone bother to belong to a religion without a fixed moral code. What's next? Will the Presbyterian Church make a decision to glorify Hoes, Pimps and Johns? Will that help them out? Will this help the Methodists grow?

As a homo yourself, are you ready to sign on and donate with the Methodists since they think so highly of sodomy now? My guess is probably not.
Some people believe that the earth is flat. Doesnt make it so. What did Jesus say about blow jobs ?

Nothing which changed the status quo, else it would have been recorded.

And the status quo was that taking it in the caboose was denounced by those in antiquity. Some feel the same about Lewinskys as well.

As far as the Earth being flat, that was the scientific consensus in the late 15th Century, conservative sailor Chris Columbus called them out on it, in spite being called a Flat Earth Denier.
So a bunch of witch burners from the dark ages .should dictate what we can do in our own homes ?

Personally, I don't give a shit what you do in your own home.

But when you push and promote homosexuality and sex changes to minor children in school, when you glorify your sexual procedures and demand public approval, that's beyond the pale. Take a "Walk on the Wild Side" along with the Hoes, Pimps and Johns, normative adult Americans will know where to go if they want to follow.

No one is forcing you to marry your gay lover.

Nobody.

So

The problem is that Gays aren't interested in attending and supporting their own church. They want to attend a church with all normative folks and force them and their children to accept Sodomy.

The next stage will be a lot of homos moving into Normative Methodist churches to force them to glorify homosexuality as well.
Why should they be?

They want to belong to a church which accepts them for what they are

Most of society has

It sickens me that hypocrites use the bible as a shield for their bigotry and hatred. They make the same arguments the bigots who opposed interracial marriages. Not one difference.

What book are you using to justify your bigotry and hatred for Christians who hold to the Bible's teachings on human sexuality?.

What are the Bible's teachings on human sexuality?

Mostly the Bible- and Jesus- preach how adultery is a sin. It is even one of the 10 Commandments. And adultery includes any divorced person who remarries and has sex- unless the reason for the divorce is because his wife(not husband, only wife) committed adultery.

So according to the teachings of the Bible, Trump is committing adultery every time he has sex with Melania.

Yet, oddly enough, those who justify their bigotry towards gays based upon the Bible never spend any time criticizing Trump's adultery. Or Newt Gingrich's. Or virtually any 'conservative' who has divorced and remarried multiple times.

This is called cherry picking what part of the Bible you choose to pretend to care about.

It is a fact of life that gays can now marry

For the most part, they must settle for civil ceremonies because their own faith excludes them

Churches will become more understanding as society becomes more tolerant of these marriages and its members realize that homosexuals aren’t the monsters being depicted from the pulpit

Mary Magdalen

She was reportedly a reformed Hoe, who is said to have repented of her prostitutorial ways.

That's different than someone who is a homosexual and wants to continue to take it in the Caboose.

How is it different that Trump continues to give it to Melania- in her caboose or wherever, and when gay man gives to some man in the caboose?

According to the Bible both are adultery.

What book are you using to justify your bigotry and hatred for Christians who hold to the Bible's teachings on human sexuality?.

Mostly the Bible- and Jesus- preach how adultery is a sin. It is even one of the 10 Commandments. And adultery includes any divorced person who remarries and has sex- unless the reason for the divorce is because his wife(not husband, only wife) committed adultery.

So according to the teachings of the Bible, Trump is committing adultery every time he has sex with Melania.

Yet, oddly enough, those who justify their bigotry towards gays based upon the Bible never spend any time criticizing Trump's adultery. Or Newt Gingrich's. Or virtually any 'conservative' who has divorced and remarried multiple times.

This is called cherry picking what part of the Bible you choose to pretend to care about.

You don't know what you are talking about.

Why should they be?

Most of society has

I don't think so, RW.

After all, there are already plenty of radical episcopalianist and other Homoerotic churches out there, but now they are moving on to methodists

Is there a day where PolishPrince doesn’t post about anal sex? :lol:

You don't know what you are talking about.

I know the Bible. And have observed how many so-called Christians ignore the parts of the Bible(adultery/divorce) that are 'inconvenient' while focusing on issues that are not even mentioned in the Bible(abortion) or barely mentioned(sex between men).

The fact is that both the 10 Commandments and Jesus condemned adultery. Neither condemned homosexuality.
The fact is that nowhere in the Bible is sex between women condemned.
The fact is that Jesus very specifically condemned divorce as adultery unless the wife had committed adultery.

According to the Bible the very act of Trump being married to Melania causes her to become an adulteress

But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for
marital unfaithfulness
, causes her to become an adulteress, and
anyone who marries the divorced woman commits adultery.
Why should they be?

Most of society has

I don't think so, RW.

After all, there are already plenty of radical episcopalianist and other Homoerotic churches out there, but now they are moving on to methodists

Does that mean that the remaining Methodist church will be Heteroerotic?

No comment? Really?

I guess Trump hasn't tweeted about it yet.

President Trump isn't a methodist, he's devout Presbyterian.

Even though his doofus pastor at Marble Collegiate has denounced and practically expelled him.

Sort of a stupid move by the minister, IMHO.

It would have been smarter to sign a contract for President Trump to give Sunday School lessons, like that church in Georgia did with Jimmy Carter. That church is still getting good attendance ,even though they are in the middle of nowhere in southern Georgia and Carter isn't a very compelling speaker.

If Trump gave the Sunday School lessons at MC Church, he could draw huge crowds in Manhattan, a huge tourist location as well as being in a city with 7 million residents. And Trump is much easier to listen to
Some doofus pastors are leftists because they think everyone is as good as they are, with Republicans on the outs. Other Presbyterian pastors are conservatives. I'm an avid pro-lifer after not having much of an opinion onto the issue. Until I attended a philosophy class taught by, yep, a Presbyterian minister. He pointed out that King David (not my favorite person at the time) had written that God knew he was alive in his mother's womb before his mother even knew he was there. It took me two years of thinking about what he said to realize he was right. And I survived sitting in a pew next to the local director of Planned Parenthood who was gung-ho abortion until one day, she just stopped going to church. Supporting infant death tends to destroy the beliefs one's parents handed down to their children. I'm pretty sure people like me are in the minority these days, but the proof I found through reading scriptures was that life is precious, and the unborn are our future.

The trouble with gay marriage is that it is not kind to people who just wanted grandchildren some day. That day never comes.

Forum List

Back