Union approval at 53% while 71% favor right-to-work laws

Just admit that :"anti- union" is YOUR opinion.

No.

Right to work is actually a worker rights concept.

The original "right to work" principles were. Now, what is called "right to work" is merely anti-union propaganda.

Mandatory collection of union dues is nothing more than coercion.

Inasmuch as a person chooses to be in a union, there is nothing mandatory or coercive. There is no law anywhere that forces people to join a union.

The fact that the money is used mainly for political donations which are one sided to democrats is the major reason why Right to Work laws are in place in 25 ( And growing) states.

Which goes to show that all you're worried about is politics. There's an insane amount of special interests money in politics. Me personally, I'd like to get the money out of politics altogether. But you're just worried about the money that supports Democrats. Pretty pathetic.

So,

the Right has wanted less and less union power and membership since forever,

and in the last 50 years they've gotten it.

What got better? Are there more better paying non-union jobs out there? Is the middle class doing better?

You got what you wanted, RWnuts, so show us you were right. Show that the American working class is better off than it was 50 years ago...all things considered...

So,

the Right has wanted less and less union power and membership since forever,

and in the last 50 years they've gotten it.

What got better? Are there more better paying non-union jobs out there? Is the middle class doing better?

You got what you wanted, RWnuts, so show us you were right. Show that the American working class is better off than it was 50 years ago...all things considered...
Again the south got the jobs that would have gone to the North, what is so fucking hard to comprehend? Clemson University a few miles from me used to have 4 year degrees in the textile industry, now they dont have any, when Clinton and the republican controlled congress stopped subsidizing the US textile industry, Now Clemson is partners with BMW and Michelin in car technology, and a lot of other high tech.

With out RTW, BMW probably wouldnt have moved here and with out the textile industry, this state today wouldnt have a 5.7% unemployment rate, would be more like 8% with only minimum wage jobs, not $12 ~ $30 dollar an hour plus manufacturing jobs

Whats so hard to get?

Also I wish, my fellow Americans would study the German style unions, if we had them here, Hostess Wouldn't have closed up out of spite from the bakers union., I would join a German style union they are both fair to the employees and companies

Your post has nothing to do with my post.

btw, one region of the country cannibalizing jobs from another doesn't make the country better off.
Yes it does your just to Intellectually ignorant to comprehend what I posted, or just dishonest.

And BTW since when did BMW and a host of other companies people like our great Governor Nicki Haley are bringing over from overseas had plants up North beside Boeing? That's what you are so upset about, tough shit, this is the USA not cuba, move there if you Don't believe in freedom and Competition

Unions are clearly in trouble, but with a couple of tweaks, they could be saved and prosper.

That would require maturity and cooperation from our "leaders", so don't hold your breath on THAT one.

They can't be saved against foreign cheap labor competition no matter what they do. And they can't be saved against conservative governments legislating away their rights.

Yes it does your just to Intellectually ignorant to comprehend what I posted, or just dishonest.

And BTW since when did BMW and a host of other companies people like our great Governor Nicki Haley are bringing over from overseas had plants up North beside Boeing? That's what you are so upset about, tough shit, this is the USA not cuba, move there if you Don't believe in freedom and Competition

Nah dude. You be real full of shit this AM.

Republicans like you claimed that things would be better for the working men and women when rtw laws were implemented and when the number of union jobs was reduced.

You were nicely asked to show where what was claimed was true.

You couldn't do it and went off on some weird ass tangent claiming you did answer the question when all you did was sling some more bullshit.

So you gonna show how workers are better off with out unions or not?

Hey bear, there is a reason that people like you are not taken seriously.

Like many Republicans, you all live in a fantasy life where you seem to believe that if you say something enough times, that it will become true.

Lots of examples of Repubs making a claim that never happens. RTW is good, union busting is good, trickle down is good, tax cuts pay for themselves, the list goes on and on.

The problem you have is that none of it was true. You have no success stories to show that what you claimed was gonna happen did happen.

Trickle down didn't raise all boats, tax cuts didn't pay for themselves and the working mans wages didn't go up when the union got thrown out.

You live in a fantasy world dude.

Unions are clearly in trouble, but with a couple of tweaks, they could be saved and prosper.

That would require maturity and cooperation from our "leaders", so don't hold your breath on THAT one.

Nah dude. You be real full of shit this AM.

Republicans like you claimed that things would be better for the working men and women when rtw laws were implemented and when the number of union jobs was reduced.

You were nicely asked to show where what was claimed was true.

You couldn't do it and went off on some weird ass tangent claiming you did answer the question when all you did was sling some more bullshit.

So you gonna show how workers are better off with out unions or not?
Zeke my friend we can either debate or cuss each other out your choice I am game for either

But it seems to me we have two different trains of thought, I know how the south was in the 80s because I used to travel here a few times a week,with my job up in Chicago, Back then the upstate of South carolina was backward a may berry type of way, today it is 180 degrees different thanks to republican leadership

They wanted jobs

Zeke your way of thinking is high wages and high taxes, Zeke you can not compete

Zeke let me say it again you can not compete today with Artificially high wages and taxes against the world

And to the propaganda ultra left wackos, no manufacturing jobs down in my Neck of the woods pays minimum wage, they pay $5 bucks more at least for low level operators and the cost of living is cheap so they make a fair wage and benefits for what they do.

Unions are victims of their own success. Virtually everything they fought for is now the law, but they act like it's still 1952.

Like many Republicans, you all live in a fantasy life where you seem to believe that if you say something enough times, that it will become true.

Lots of examples of Repubs making a claim that never happens. RTW is good, union busting is good, trickle down is good, tax cuts pay for themselves, the list goes on and on.

The problem you have is that none of it was true. You have no success stories to show that what you claimed was gonna happen did happen.

Trickle down didn't raise all boats, tax cuts didn't pay for themselves and the working mans wages didn't go up when the union got thrown out.

Dude I live in the real world you are the one who lives in a fantasy world, I moved from Chicago, to South Carolina, and all the way To Arizona.

I know god damn well if there is only one plastic company around my wages is going to suck, but if there is a hundred around my wages go up, I am in high demand because of my fucking skills

I live life today, you lived a life that Don't Exist no more Zeke because of your generation reckless greed

Dude I live in the real world you are the one who lives in a fantasy world, I moved from Chicago, to South Carolina, and all the way To Arizona.

I know god damn well if there is only one plastic company around my wages is going to suck, but if there is a hundred around my wages go up, I am in high demand because of my fucking skills

I live life today, you lived a life that Don't Exist no more Zeke because of your generation reckless greed
I've worked in IT for almost 30 years. I've seen first hand the truth of "adapt and change or die". The world is changing, unions apparently are not. They will, as a consequence, cease to be relevant.

Unions are victims of their own success. Virtually everything they fought for is now the law, but they act like it's still 1952.

I've worked in IT for almost 30 years. I've seen first hand the truth of "adapt and change or die". The world is changing, unions apparently are not. They will, as a consequence, cease to be relevant.
Yup , they are dying out and it Don't have to be, but the dumb ass greed of old timers Don't want to change

Forum List

Back