Unified European Language.

I wish the United States would adopt a policy of language revival. It is sad when a people lose their language.

What sort of government policy are you thinking of?

Linguists are working to record and save the many, many dying languages all over the world. Sometimes languages are pushed to extinction and sometimes they just die out naturally. It's the same sort of process that applies to plants and animals.

As for the EU, knowledge of English or German pretty much covers most people participating in that questionable union; and France would never agree to a single language unless it was theirs.

If there is going to be one language I would say German is going to be it. The reason is simple - the Book of Daniel told of such a time when Germany would given dominion and it is directly tied to the ten nation confederacy known as the EU. Furthermore Germany is the only nation in the union that has 2 votes ( rather than 1 ) that alone tells us something is up. The EU is most definitely going to rise to power in the future - wait and see.

I wish the United States would adopt a policy of language revival. It is sad when a people lose their language.

Linguists are working to record and save the many, many dying languages all over the world. Sometimes languages are pushed to extinction and sometimes they just die out naturally. It's the same sort of process that applies to plants and animals.

As for the EU, knowledge of English or German pretty much covers most people participating in that questionable union; and France would never agree to a single language unless it was theirs.

If there is going to be one language I would say German is going to be it. The reason is simple - the Book of Daniel told of such a time when Germany would given dominion and it is directly tied to the ten nation confederacy known as the EU. Furthermore Germany is the only nation in the union that has 2 votes ( rather than 1 ) that alone tells us something is up. The EU is most definitely going to rise to power in the future - wait and see.

It's going to dissolve in the future - wait and see.

Will Europe develop a unified language for schools, local government, and business? India has successfully implemented the English language in this fashion, and unified. Even the nation states within the EU selected a national language and implemented it. Will the EU succeed to select and implement such a unified pan-European language?

Someone once said something like 70 or 80% of all questions were statements in disguise. I get the feeling we are having one of those moments here. So with that said, what do you know that the rest of us don't know? Care to share?

It's going to dissolve in the future - wait and see.

Unkie! I know you are a very intelligent man! No question in my little mind about it! But I can assure you that Daniel wasn't flying by the seat of his pants when he saw the latter days and said the leopard would be given dominion. Now what animal represented nazi Germany? The leopard! I'm telling you - this time that German empire is going to get the dominion they sought the first time. Germany is flying under the radar here but I've got my eyeball on them now! I am watching them close and you should be too! I do not disagree with you that it will appear as if it is dissolving but that is only an appearance - what is really happening is a restructuring - a tearing apart to rebuild - an emerging of one dreadful and exceedingly strong power and it will be just like Daniel said. ( my belief ) You are right. It is a wait and see.

I surprised, when heard this video.
It is true? Is this the Scottish accent?
I thought the two men German who were trying to speak English in the lift. I did not even hear such words, English words with German pronunciation.

Will Europe develop a unified language for schools, local government, and business? India has successfully implemented the English language in this fashion, and unified. Even the nation states within the EU selected a national language and implemented it. Will the EU succeed to select and implement such a unified pan-European language?

The European countries do not want this at all. This will not happen. There is no correlation between Europe and India. India is one country. Europe is many countries. There is no 'national' language selected for the EU and no implementation of it. Where do you get this information? European countries do not want to lose their cultural identity. They share an economic system, that is all.
They want to kill each other's cultural identities, to increment their loot. Hehe. Of course they don't like a unified language then. Is it possible to otherwise police such people?

No...for the same reason that the United States is politically unable to enforce English only...the multicultural factions must not be alienated.
Some EU countries have recently written laws to outlaw some popular languages within their borders.

German would be a good deal. I already speak it. Also has been the medieval European trade language. Even span off Yiddish. Only its grammar is idiotic.

Someone once said something like 70 or 80% of all questions were statements in disguise. I get the feeling we are having one of those moments here. So with that said, what do you know that the rest of us don't know? Care to share?

Well I could say a lot, and you are very observant indeed. But there are no receptors for it in the English speaking cultures, so my best option is a question format discussion. Let me risk one of many aspects though. Language and banking privileges are symbiotic. So are asset entitlements.

Well I could say a lot, and you are very observant indeed. But there are no receptors for it in the English speaking cultures, so my best option is a question format discussion. Let me risk one of many aspects though. Language and banking privileges are symbiotic. So are asset entitlements.
Perhaps then one of those game show questions...... like Who built the original tower of Babel?

The European countries do not want this at all. This will not happen. There is no correlation between Europe and India. India is one country. Europe is many countries. There is no 'national' language selected for the EU and no implementation of it. Where do you get this information? European countries do not want to lose their cultural identity. They share an economic system, that is all.
They want to kill each other's cultural identities, to increment their loot. Hehe. Of course they don't like a unified language then. Is it possible to otherwise police such people?
I live in Europe and you are completely wrong. Each country has every intention of keeping it's cultureal identity.

I live in Europe and you are completely wrong. Each country has every intention of keeping it's cultureal identity.
That is not the plan. They are about to find that out. Stay tuned.

You are wrong, you are so wrong.

We'll see.

We'll see.
Yeah, please: hold your breath.

I already see where they are going with this. No need to hold my breath. As for you? Nothing would change even if you did hold your breath. You need to give your life to the LORD and trust in Him. Not yourself.

I already see where they are going with this. No need to hold my breath. As for you? Nothing would change even if you did hold your breath. You need to give your life to the LORD and trust in Him. Not yourself.

Faith in the Lord and nationalism are two opposite things. Europeans have aggressively and totally rejected the Lord. I can see it first hand, I live in France, the center of dechristianization.

I live in France. Which country do you live in? The countries may have their various intentions, but none of them can wonder why they were put on the map in the first place.

Forum List

Back