Unfettered conversation terrifies the modern day leftist and their talking point masters

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

It is just so insane that we have come to this. The most important part of our founding and the basis for our freedom is under attack.
I've never heard of Clubhouse but if it is drawing this kind of fire from the left they automatically have my support.

• Banned
  • Banned
Unfettered conversation is the basis for our nation?
The FIRST amendment is FIRST for a reason, so yes.

What a stupid question
You can't do it here on USMB so you think that USMB is un-American?
I speak my mind every time I post without restrictions.
No, there are restrictions as you have found when put on involuntary vacation from this place.
Are we going to keep spinning or are you going to actually comment on the op?

Being sent on vacation here is like getting slapped if you insult a woman. Part of the consequences of being an ass. But that has NOTHING to do with the op. Post on topic IF YOU CAN

In that regard- kinda- it has many posters who post un American shit, IF American is Liberty, which it isn't- so does that make me un American?- I've been asked, many times, why I hate America? My answer: To start with, I don't hate. Second I LOVE the concept of America, I despise what it has devolved into- a smug, arrogant, joke.

What a stupid question
No, there are restrictions as you have found when put on involuntary vacation from this place.

Being sent on vacation here is like getting slapped if you insult a woman. Part of the consequences of being an ass. But that has NOTHING to do with the op. Post on topic IF YOU CAN
I am commenting on the OP, you just can't accept it. All these websites have rules on content just like you can't say any damn thing you want to a cop or they arrest you. Natural law applies to a code of conduct no matter what you think it doesn't.

What a stupid question

I am commenting on the OP, you just can't accept it. All these websites have rules on content just like you can't say any damn thing you want to a cop or they arrest you. Natural law applies to a code of conduct no matter what you think it doesn't.
You have made ZERO comments on the op. No mention of the Clubhouse. No mention of the Times response to it. No mention of the two commentators opinions on the subject. NO NOTHING but your typical semantics and bleating off topic.
This thread isn't about the rules of USMB or any other site/app.

Try again tard

Natural law applies to a code of conduct no matter what you think it doesn't.
Not really- Natural law is only the strong survive- no matter what you feel

And, BTW, rules are made to be broken- see the District of Criminals in office for the example-
Laws are supposed to punish for criminal activity, counselor-

What a stupid question

You have made ZERO comments on the op. No mention of the Clubhouse. No mention of the Times response to it. No mention of the two commentators opinions on the subject. NO NOTHING but your typical semantics and bleating off topic.
This thread isn't about the rules of USMB or any other site/app.

Try again tard
Fuck the Clubhouse it will be gone as soon as the lawsuits start flying. The Times is someone I should care about for some odd reason and fuck the two commentators they are paid to say what is written for them.
I would like to say a lot of stuff right now but TOS prevents me, which makes yer god damned thread fettered.. If you wanted unfettered conversation why in the fuck did you not stick this in Badlands?

Natural law applies to a code of conduct no matter what you think it doesn't.
Not really- Natural law is only the strong survive- no matter what you feel

And, BTW, rules are made to be broken- see the District of Criminals in office for the example-
Laws are supposed to punish for criminal activity, counselor-
You evidently have no idea what natural law is- a body of unchanging moral principles regarded as a basis for all human conduct.

You evidently have no idea what natural law is
Only the strong survive, stupid- that is Natural, no matter what you feel-
Rules of conduct are just that. Rules are made to be broken- see the inhabitants in the District of Criminals for evidence-

rules: one of a set of explicit or understood regulations or principles governing conduct within a particular activity or sphere.

Forum List

Back