Biden’s Economic Approval

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011

A sincere congratulations to President Biden for topping his 4 predecessors in economic approval. Clearly, the President owns the economy and this should be celebrated. My hope and best wishes are that the President and his Administration will pursue policies that sustain this economic health.

Also, since President Biden clearly owns the economy and all things are good, there is no logical way Trump can get credit or blame. Remember this when the President hits a bump as all Presidents do.

Bringing in thousands of migrants, and requiring a higher minimum wage is NOT going to end well.
Why are you so certain? I’m waiting to see. We always have lots of migrants. Not a huge fan of min wage, but nobody is going to do what is really needed either.

It’s really too early.
Too early for what exactly?

The poll? Him being held responsible for ups and downs? What exactly?

Remember there were job approval polls less than two weeks after he took office. Literally polling his job performance before he actually did anything of substance.

A sincere congratulations to President Biden for topping his 4 predecessors in economic approval. Clearly, the President owns the economy and this should be celebrated. My hope and best wishes are that the President and his Administration will pursue policies that sustain this economic health.

Also, since President Biden clearly owns the economy and all things are good, there is no logical way Trump can get credit or blame. Remember this when the President hits a bump as all Presidents do.
Killing all those pipeline jobs was an excellent start CNBC poll..........................LOLOLOL

hoow can you people show your face after last weeks brutal fucking ass caning?

It’s really too early.

Remember there were job approval polls less than two weeks after he took office. Literally polling his job performance before he actually did anything of substance.
Next week he'll be ranked in the top 10 pewzes of all time.....lol........................What fraud.

It’s really too early.

Economy moves slowly. We won’t know the results of any policy for months.

Killing all those pipeline jobs was an excellent start CNBC poll..........................LOLOLOL

hoow can you people show your face after last weeks brutal fucking ass caning?
Temp jobs

Bringing in thousands of migrants, and requiring a higher minimum wage is NOT going to end well.
Why are you so certain? I’m waiting to see. We always have lots of migrants. Not a huge fan of min wage, but nobody is going to do what is really needed either.
Its a simple "supply and demand" issue, more available labor, and fewer jobs. Can't end well.

Its a simple "supply and demand" issue, more available labor, and fewer jobs. Can't end well.
I expect demand to increase rapidly as we get out of pandemic.

Biden owns the economy. Celebrate Accountability. Come on Democrats! What are you so afraid of?

I doubt we will hear Biden brag about how he is the savoir of the American people because he is so orange.
but, we'll hear from the STUPID, (look in the mirror) that Orange Man is bad because- well- they say what they're told to say-
He was bad for these reasons: huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth, failed tariffs....

He was bad for these reasons: huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth, failed tariffs....
he's no worse, or better, than any of his predecessors- the hype though, is 1000 times worse- because, orange man bad- he beat Hillary- BTW, hype is just cheap shots from loud mouths- it's short for hyperbole, stupid.

he's no worse, or better, than any of his predecessors- the hype though, is 1000 times worse- because, orange man bad- he beat Hillary- BTW, hype is just cheap shots from loud mouths- it's short for hyperbole, stupid.
Well he increased the deficits he inherited. He had more bailouts than any other president I know. The farmer bailout was from his failed tariffs . I don’t remember so many riots with anyone else. Pandemic is different, but US should never have most deaths. His economic policy all failed and couldn’t hit 3%. Tariffs hurt manufacturing. Reality is that yes he was worse. Country was way better off when he started then when he left. The facts are clear.

Well he increased the deficits he inherited
As has every predecessor- use you head for something constructive, like reading-

He had more bailouts than any other president I know.
See above

I don’t remember so many riots with anyone else.
Waco- Kent State-

His economic policy all failed and couldn’t hit 3%.
Try reading-

Country was way better off when he started then when he left. The facts are clear.
This Country has been on the decline from the original intent since before the ink was dry on the constitution- Whiskey Tax rebellion comes to mind- then Lincoln is a biggie, then Rail Roads- it's a long list- but, granted, none of them were Orange-

and, for our grammar spelling lesson of the day- "when he started then when he left".
That would be spelled than, which illustrates Public Education FAILURE under how many regimes?

Well he increased the deficits he inherited
As has every predecessor- use you head for something constructive, like reading-

He had more bailouts than any other president I know.
See above

I don’t remember so many riots with anyone else.
Waco- Kent State-

His economic policy all failed and couldn’t hit 3%.
Try reading-

Country was way better off when he started then when he left. The facts are clear.
This Country has been on the decline from the original intent since before the ink was dry on the constitution- Whiskey Tax rebellion comes to mind- then Lincoln is a biggie, then Rail Roads- it's a long list- but, granted, none of them were Orange-

and, for our grammar spelling lesson of the day- "when he started then when he left".
That would be spelled than, which illustrates Public Education FAILURE under how many regimes?
You are wrong. Obama for example his first deficit was $1.6 trillion. His last was $600 bil. Years of his policy and deficits declined. Trump inherited $600 bil and left with over $3 tril. Even excluding the pandemic he increased to $1 trillion with his policy. Trump was worse than the usual bad.

Forum List

Back