Uner $3,00 a gallon in Texas just in time for the midterms.

Your words you dumb little fuck not my words

Yes, but not all of my words. You are so patheic you have to leave off some of them.

I am so fucking happy I am not you. I truly might off myself if I sucked as badly as you.

Yep you're going to melt like you and the rest of the retarded left did in 2016

Nope, not one thing in my life will change. Not one thing about my post will change. Unlike you sheep, my life is based upon which side of the duopoly might have more people in Congress.

Well, as of today, a US quantity gallon of diesel in the UK is $8.24. I would jump at the chance to pay $5 a gallon. To fill my van and car up from near empty, costs £250, equivalent to $1.12 to the £, about $280.

Well, as of today, a US quantity gallon of diesel in the UK is $8.24. I would jump at the chance to pay $5 a gallon. To fill my van and car up from near empty, costs £250, equivalent to $1.12 to the £, about $280.

But in America we have much larger distances between our cities. So we burn it quite a bit faster. We have to have it cheaper. We also have far more trucks on the road than England.

We also process it right here in the US. You guys have to import everything.

Just make sure you vote for your anonymous candidate like you did last time. That will be effective--fucking moron.

She was not anonymous, lots of people know who she is.

But I will continue to vote for the best candidate, and not fall into the duopoly trap.

But hey, you will be able to come on here on Wednesday and claim all sorts of victory and you all will be so very happy. I am glad you have that, it seems to be vital to your existence.

I did not vote for Trump.

Two more days till I quit getting 20 text a day, two more days till no more stupid ads on the TV. Two more days till no more spam calls.

My life will be better in two days since all that will stop.
HaHaHa, and a party that has the best interests of the nation foremost, takes power. Then you'll turn up the volume on your whining.

HaHaHa, and a party that has the best interests of the nation foremost, takes power. Then you'll turn up the volume on your whining.

The Libertarian party is not going to take power. Neither side of the duopoly gives a flying fuck about the country.

But again, no matter how it goes in 2 days, the only change to my life will be a break from stupid text, phone calls and ads on the TV and radio.

I do not base my life off of who is in power in DC. I leave that sort of stuff for you all since it seems to make you so very happy.

The Libertarian party is not going to take power. Neither side of the duopoly gives a flying fuck about the country.

But again, no matter how it goes in 2 days, the only change to my life will be a break from stupid text, phone calls and ads on the TV and radio.

I do not base my life off of who is in power in DC. I leave that sort of stuff for you all since it seems to make you so very happy.
Keep running fence straddler. I know, none of Biden's policies have had the slightest effect on your life. You are quite the naive moron.

Keep running fence straddler. I know, none of Biden's policies have had the slightest effect on your life. You are quite the naive moron.

No effect that has impacted us in any sort of noticeable way.

Perhaps you should look at your life choices and determine why you are so tied to who is sitting in the White House.

Forum List

Back