Uner $3,00 a gallon in Texas just in time for the midterms.

Kannapolis NC I can be found right here very easily
View attachment 721334
Do they know you as Big Reb, or another name?

Your town name sounds like a cross between Kansas and Minneapolis. It's probably a great place to live.

Shit for Brains is a favorite term of endearment for me from my Daddy. I like it when he calls me that.
Not so much when I get it from the pig that thinks that a handgun avatar is cute.

Do they know you as Big Reb, or another name?

Your town name sounds like a cross between Kansas and Minneapolis. It's probably a great place to live.

Shit for Brains is a favorite term of endearment for me from my Daddy. I like it when he calls me that.
Not so much when I get it from the pig that thinks that a handgun avatar is cute.
Blah blah blah just as I expected.

Joe Biden raided the emergency oil reserves (that are supposed to be saved for true emergencies) to lower gas prices up until the election.

Sadly, he thinks people who pay attention are that stupid... but, he's not after people who pay attention, he's after the low-information voter, which is his primary base.

That's some funny shit coming from someone who wants everyone to be as equally miserable as he is.

This is true, I wish everyone was a equally miserable as I am, which is not in the slightest.

If everyone were as well off and content with life as I was the country and the world would be a far better place.

How can you be content and admired to being mersable?

I am not miserable, not really sure why you think so. Must be projection on your part.

Hell, even my Gators kicked ass today....life is great in the Gator household.

Not what you said.
This is true, I wish everyone was a equally miserable as I am, which is not in the slightest.
You let it slip jackass

Yes, I am not miserable in the slightest...which means I am not miserable at all.

Are you really this stupid?

Forum List

Back