Uner $3,00 a gallon in Texas just in time for the midterms.

I am a great place, sorry you are suffering (though not really sorry to be honest)
Where did you get the feeling I'm suffering, moron. Go back and read the post. Stating the obvious that the world and the country are not in good shape has nothing to do with what you garner from running around in your empty head. Keep running, the exercise is good for you. Three more days, enjoy them.

Joe Biden raided the emergency oil reserves (that are supposed to be saved for true emergencies) to lower gas prices up until the election.

Sadly, he thinks people who pay attention are that stupid... but, he's not after people who pay attention, he's after the low-information voter, which is his primary base.
So the president is negligent for high prices as well as lowering prices?

You bitches be trifflin.

I love idiot leftists asking why prices aren't coming down when the price of gas is.

BECAUSE OUR FUCKING BIG RIGS DON'T RUN ON UNLEADED YOU FUCKING LEFTIST IDIOTS.

Talk about stupid your words
This is true, I wish everyone was a equally miserable as I am

and then you double down with your lying by leaving off the rest of the statement.

It truly does suck to be you.

Where did you get the feeling I'm suffering, moron. Go back and read the post. Stating the obvious that the world and the country are not in good shape has nothing to do with what you garner from running around in your empty head. Keep running, the exercise is good for you. Three more days, enjoy them.

Three more days and then BOOM....nothing will change.

You morons that think replaces one side of the duopoly with the other side will change anything are almost too stupid to laugh at.

Forum List

Back