Undocumented(Illegal) Parents Eligible for July Child Tax Credit

That's a myth. It's what the left tells itself. The main employer of illegals are the cartels. The younger boys are trained to be killers, they sell drugs or smuggle drugs. The girls are taken into sex slavery, or they maintain the work houses where the men are packed into sleeping spaces.

There was a time when an invader could work harvesting or planting. Those jobs are mostly mechanized today. Those little minimum wage jobs are largely disappeared. Automation has replaced many of those low level jobs. The cartels pay more anyway. Not the women. They are still slaves.

Right, LOL, we have millions and millions of killers running loose. LOL

Lisa558 posted a link to this article in another thread but I am “stealing” it because it deserves its own thread. We are now paying illegals with children. This administrait on has lost it’s mind. To make it even worse, the are advertising this benefit via the “Spanish language press.” Keep in mind, you don’t have to PAY any income tax to get the child tax credit. It is fully refundable. This is a giveaway to Americans with children and now that giveaway has been extended to ANYONE that crosses our border with children and gets an ITIN number. How on earth can Democrat support such nonsense?

Latino Rebels asked First Lady Jill Biden’s chief of staff Julissa Reynoso on a press call Wednesday morning if undocumented parents are eligible for checks via the child tax credit program in the American Rescue Plan.

“If the parent and the child have an ITIN [Individual Taxpayer Identification Number], that should suffice for the family to be able to receive the credit,” Reynoso said.

“The childtaxcredit.gov site is in English and Spanish. We’re doing a lot of outreach to Spanish language press too,” she added.

White House: Undocumented Parents Eligible for July Child Tax Credit Payments From IRS

If the citizens have a Taxpayer ID Number then they're not "undocumented", you tool. How do you get out of the house with all your underwear on????

This is why you're a Dumb Butthead American.

Total B.S. You caught it right? As will nearly everyone else. It's impossible for this to go any amount of time unless the IRS is willing to simply allow it. Now some will argue "well Biden is willing BUT this is the argument that has been used for years".

The IRS knows you aren't a married man of 6 working labor in Nevada and a 60 year old working as a bank teller in New Hampshire.
I explained for anyone but the completely retarded to understand.

We sent out taxes off in March. We never got our refund after waiting for months. I called about it. They said "you can't get a refund as you are collecting unemployment"

I said "nope, I've never collected unemployment in my life"

so SOMEONE STOLE MY SS# and is CURRENTLY GETTING BENEFITS.....period. end of story. Would you like me to post a copy of the affidavit I filled out? and the police report I filed? Im happy to do so. Its all notarized and legal.

lets wager if im telling the truth. PLEASE LETS WAGER. I eagerly await your response.

Last edited:
I explained for anyone but the completely retarded to understand.

We sent out taxes off in March. We never got our refund after waiting for months. I called about it. They said "you can't get a refund as you are collecting unemployment"

I said "nope, I've never collected unemployment in my life"

so SOMEONE STOLE MY SS# and is CURRENTLY GETTING BENEFITS.....period. end of story. Would you like me to post a copy of the affidavit I filled out? and the police report I filed? Im happy to do so.

lets wager if im telling the truth. PLEASE LETS WAGER. I eagerly await your response.

And I said IT WAS QUICKLY caught and the only way this happens if the government goes along with it as they know you made other money also if you filed like you said you did.

And I said IT WAS QUICKLY caught and the only way this happens if the government goes along with it as they know you made other money also if you filed like you said you did.
so no wager? your defeat and deception is noted.

fucktard.

It was caught quickly BY ME dumb ass. No one called me to tell me it was happening. Had I not been due a refund it would have NEVER BEEN FOUND idiot.

This is the problem with you morons. Someone gives you an HONEST answer to how FRAUD can be scamming the system and you just dismiss it, like it doesn't happen. I does fucking happen and you don't care, because it doesn't fit your stupid ass narrative. Now, be gone dip shit.

If the citizens have a Taxpayer ID Number then they're not "undocumented", you tool. How do you get out of the house with all your underwear on????

This is why you're a Dumb Butthead American.

God you are confused. Illegals can get ITIN numbers. That doesn't make them legal.

Lisa558 posted a link to this article in another thread but I am “stealing” it because it deserves its own thread. We are now paying illegals with children. This administrait on has lost it’s mind. To make it even worse, the are advertising this benefit via the “Spanish language press.” Keep in mind, you don’t have to PAY any income tax to get the child tax credit. It is fully refundable. This is a giveaway to Americans with children and now that giveaway has been extended to ANYONE that crosses our border with children and gets an ITIN number. How on earth can Democrat support such nonsense?

Latino Rebels asked First Lady Jill Biden’s chief of staff Julissa Reynoso on a press call Wednesday morning if undocumented parents are eligible for checks via the child tax credit program in the American Rescue Plan.

“If the parent and the child have an ITIN [Individual Taxpayer Identification Number], that should suffice for the family to be able to receive the credit,” Reynoso said.

“The childtaxcredit.gov site is in English and Spanish. We’re doing a lot of outreach to Spanish language press too,” she added.

White House: Undocumented Parents Eligible for July Child Tax Credit Payments From IRS
What could possibly go wrong.

Rant all you want, once they've been issued an ITIN they are taxpayers. In other words no longer undocumented.
Well yeah, but why should we give anyone here illegally any tax money back, or anything at all unless its been court ordered?

Now if they have legal status as a refugee or legal immigrant who is not yet a citizen .. then they should be treated like Americans for tax purposes.

so no wager? your defeat and deception is noted.

fucktard.

It was caught quickly BY ME dumb ass. No one called me to tell me it was happening. Had I not been due a refund it would have NEVER BEEN FOUND idiot.

This is the problem with you morons. Someone gives you an HONEST answer to how FRAUD can be scamming the system and you just dismiss it, like it doesn't happen. I does fucking happen and you don't care, because it doesn't fit your stupid ass narrative. Now, be gone dip shit.

Wager over you agreeing with me that this can't happen without it quickly being caught? How does that work?

They are doing this to bribe the illegals to flood over---they want the FREE MONEY.

Right, murders all over the place and no one reporting them. LOL
You don't get it. It doesn't matter if it's reported or not. In most cases no one will do anything about it anyway. Do you really think that the crime you hear about is all that there is?

Wager over you agreeing with me that this can't happen without it quickly being caught? How does that work?
you're truly retarded.

it certainly can happen. I CAUGHT IT because I WAS DUE A REFUND. Had I not been due a refund it would not have been caught. And we don't even know if they have pursued it to bring the culprit to justice. The govt. hasn't responded to me since I sent in the required documents. So the CRIMINAL has gotten at least several months worth, and may never be caught.

But you keep on believing the govt is on top of all this shit because you are stupid.

Why are some people just incapable of admitting they are wrong when presented with INDISPUTABLE evidence of such? Fucking amazing.

This highlights a core a problem with the welfare state. When government functions as a source of "free shit", then the state must function as a "member's only" club.

To qualify for this credit you have to file tax returns. Tell me how this is done without having a S.S. number. And no, you can't use a fake one. There would be conflicts all over the place and there isn't.

Steal an identity or use someone else's.

My wife is a HR manager and benefits manager at a production style facility so they have lots of non Americans working for them and she often sees both of those problems and they have to fire someone, or what usually happens is they tell them there is a problem with their information they need to fix and they never come back to work.

You don't really think something is going to stop someone from cheating the system do you?

Forum List

Back