Undocumented(Illegal) Parents Eligible for July Child Tax Credit

The best way to make sure they pay the taxes is to make them legal and since we won't address the issue any other way I'm going to support us doing that.
and encourage more illegals to come?

and why would we reward people who break are laws? here you are bitching about businesses violating the law, and now you want to reward people that don’t pay their taxes?

what about those of us that do? what do we get?

Nope. Not fair to decent people who obeyed our laws, and it sends a horrible message to other would-be illegals.

Best is to assign them a “resident alien” ID, through which they can pay taxes, and the first time they break a law - speeding, for example, endangers the lives of honest Americans - back they go.

Nope, I'm supporting the whole thing including the right to vote.

and encourage more illegals to come?

and why would we reward people who break are laws? here you are bitching about businesses violating the law, and now you want to reward people that don’t pay their taxes?

what about those of us that do? what do we get?

Whether more illegals come or not would be up to our employment laws.

Nope, I'm supporting the whole thing including the right to vote.
You want illegals to vote?? Who would want people who have already demonstrated no respect for U.S. laws to have a say in what those laws should be? They should be grateful that we don’t send then back.

Whether more illegals come or not would be up to our employment laws.
The illegals would be influenced to come here when leftists show them that not only are there no penalties for violating our laws, we will let you vote and treat you the same as decent people who follow laws.

You want illegals to vote?? Who would want people who have already demonstrated no respect for U.S. laws to have a say in what those laws should be? They should be grateful that we don’t send then back.

Those who employ them have shown no respect for our laws and they get to vote. Fair is fair.

Those who employ them have shown no respect for our laws and they get to vote. Fair is fair.
Do you think “employers” should enforce our immigration laws or should the federal government do that?
I ask because I never hear you vilify government for not doing what they’re sworn to do…that’s kind of bizarre.

It is UNLAWFUL for an illegal to claim the child tax credit. Yet 1/3 of illegals do this. Some claim over a dozen dependents raking in refund checks over $18,000 without paying any taxes. Some claiming kids who are not theirs, kids who have never even stepped foot in the USA. It's an illegals scam that has been expanding for over a decade. All attempts to put a stop to it in congress have been blocked by Democrats, shocker there.

hey xiden and the dems offered them free healthcare
The BBB American- destroying bill originally allowed for the milliona of illegals to get the $300 per child per month government support payment.

Can you imagine what they’re telling each other in Guatemala and Nicaragua? ”American liberals are paying out bigtime to illegals, even though the country is massively in debt and printing money drives prices up on their own law-abiding citizens!”

The Turnip in Chief doesn't care.

1642977801433.png

The BBB American- destroying bill originally allowed for the milliona of illegals to get the $300 per child per month government support payment.

Can you imagine what they’re telling each other in Guatemala and Nicaragua? ”American liberals are paying out bigtime to illegals, even though the country is massively in debt and printing money drives prices up on their own law-abiding citizens!”
Illegals are already ripping us off for BILLIONS in child tax credits each and every year and the scam just continues to expand.

Forum List

Back