Undocumented(Illegal) Parents Eligible for July Child Tax Credit

Fill out a form and wait.

Okay. I have no problem with your opinion. I find my self gasping that I agree with Ronnie Ray Gun on this one! Not all ITIN holders are here illegally. My grandson's great grandmother was a migrant worker who had a child here while she was working. But their family had a residence in Mexico and they only came here for seasonal work. Our laws made his grandmother a US citizen.
I'm all for documenting seasonal workers, and guest workers, and allowing them legal residency.

W actually tried to effectuate the policy Reagan advocated. White RWers shot it down. I don't know why. I picked a few peaches one summer, but fuck that work. LOL We need truck drivers and stevedores now.

But the dems want full amnesty for everyone. If we really had border security, I don't think deporting a bunch of harmless people raising kids should be an issue.

They aren't taxpayers----what a stupid claim. They work under the table because they are illegal and then claim taxes when it benefits them...so ergo they could make $100,000 under the table, claim $10,000 as income cause how you going to check and then get welfare and everything else. Or like many the guy works, the woman pops out babies---she doesn't claim her husband or latest bedbuddy as the father whether he works or not and viola all sorts of free cash. This is how so many illegals are able to afford those $70,000 trucks in Texas.
Nope.

They have ITIN Numbers because they are subject to paying taxes, as everyone else.

without an ITN number, would be working under the table.

Last edited:
Care4all
Thanks. That sounds more like it. Only American born kids even if the parents are illegals can get this money.

I don't like it as these idiot illegals cost we tax payers billions each year. To bad we can't boot them all back across the border. The kids go where the parents go.
I would need to do more research, but from what I understand, people with ITINs are here on visas....work visas, or student visas, etc.

What I don't know, is if they stay beyond their visa and then become illegals, are they able to continue to work and use their ITI N issued to them when they arrived?

I also believe, if an asylum seeker, makes it through their court hearing and they are one of the 1 in 10 accepted by the courts as a true refugee and not deported, that they would be issued an ITIN number to work.

I would need to do more research, but from what I understand, people with ITINs are here on visas....work visas, or student visas, etc.

What I don't know, is if they stay beyond their visa and then become illegals, are they able to continue to work and use their ITI N issued to them when they arrived?

I also believe, if an asylum seeker, makes it through their court hearing and they are one of the 1 in 10 accepted by the courts as a true refugee and not deported, that they would be issued an ITIN number to work.
That's an interesting question. Suppose a documented, legal worker overstays, and is not terminated or finds a new job. Can they still use the ITI N card? Is their employer withholding taxes under some ID #? I've assumed so. But I've also assumed they won't file returns to get back overpayments, let alone volunteer to pay more fed tax.

IF they have kids who are citizens, then ... well if the parents overstayed they should be taken into custody. jmo

I have to say, I'm not too cool with the temp worker gig thing. We obviously need more skilled truck drivers and port workers. Americans are NOT taking the jobs. We've all seen that transportation companies will PAY the tuition to truck driver educ. Take people as immigrants and put them on citizenship track.

But if a company is just using immigrant engineers to pay a lesser wage than to a newly graduated American engineer ..... well, surely the Dept of Labor and congress can pay that much attention. We had Trump whose mission was to deport all non-Aryans, and now Biden who seems happy to let in anyone claiming to be a refugee

That's an interesting question. Suppose a documented, legal worker overstays, and is not terminated or finds a new job. Can they still use the ITI N card? Is their employer withholding taxes under some ID #? I've assumed so. But I've also assumed they won't file returns to get back overpayments, let alone volunteer to pay more fed tax.

IF they have kids who are citizens, then ... well if the parents overstayed they should be taken into custody. jmo

I have to say, I'm not too cool with the temp worker gig thing. We obviously need more skilled truck drivers and port workers. Americans are NOT taking the jobs. We've all seen that transportation companies will PAY the tuition to truck driver educ. Take people as immigrants and put them on citizenship track.

But if a company is just using immigrant engineers to pay a lesser wage than to a newly graduated American engineer ..... well, surely the Dept of Labor and congress can pay that much attention. We had Trump whose mission was to deport all non-Aryans, and now Biden who seems happy to let in anyone claiming to be a refugee
The asylum seekers, by law and treaties,have to get their day in court, determining whether they meet refugee seeking stats. I've read, 9 out of 10 seeking asylum are rejected by the courts...and then deported.

Biden is sending a lot back, in something called Title 42... Which gives an exception, and allows our govt to reject asylum seekers on the basis of health risks during a pandemic, without giving them a court date. Progressive dems are pissed as all hell at Biden for using title 42..... Poor guy can't get a break..

·
Jun 28, 2021

Immigration 101: What is Title 42? | America's Voice

1634153741940.jpeg
May 14, 2021: American Immigration Council, “Title 42 has not only had a severely negative effect on asylum seekers, it has also led to an increase in people crossing the border more than once, an effect acknowledged by DHS officials. Almost immediately after lockdowns lifted across Mexico and Central America, the number of single adults coming to the border seeking to enter the United States began rising rapidly, from a low of 14,754 in April 2020 to 62,041 in December 2020.”

Lisa558 posted a link to this article in another thread but I am “stealing” it because it deserves its own thread. We are now paying illegals with children. This administrait on has lost it’s mind. To make it even worse, the are advertising this benefit via the “Spanish language press.” Keep in mind, you don’t have to PAY any income tax to get the child tax credit. It is fully refundable. This is a giveaway to Americans with children and now that giveaway has been extended to ANYONE that crosses our border with children and gets an ITIN number. How on earth can Democrat support such nonsense?

Latino Rebels asked First Lady Jill Biden’s chief of staff Julissa Reynoso on a press call Wednesday morning if undocumented parents are eligible for checks via the child tax credit program in the American Rescue Plan.

“If the parent and the child have an ITIN [Individual Taxpayer Identification Number], that should suffice for the family to be able to receive the credit,” Reynoso said.

“The childtaxcredit.gov site is in English and Spanish. We’re doing a lot of outreach to Spanish language press too,” she added.

White House: Undocumented Parents Eligible for July Child Tax Credit Payments From IRS

What kind of person stays up at night and thinks, "Children should go hungry because their parents aren't documented!"

If you guys were serious about ending undocumented immigration, then go after the rich white people who hire them, from the sweatshop owner to the Rich bastard who hires one to raise his larva because he can't be bothered.

It seems you all want the benefits of cheap labor without the responsibilities of it.

To qualify for this credit you have to file tax returns. Tell me how this is done without having a S.S. number. And no, you can't use a fake one. There would be conflicts all over the place and there isn't.
illegals are still required to file taxes

The employer doesn't want them filing.

Besides.....there is no W2 or 1099 or anything coming to file with.
how do you know their employer doesn't want them filing? Your employer isn't the one responsbiel for you to file.

well it depends on how the person is hired or their relationship with the person paying them if they get a 1099 or W-2....
If they are gettting a w-2 and illegal, they likely used fraud to get the job....if they are getting a 1099 they are an independent contract, and not an employee of the person paying...if they are self-employed that's different too...that doesn't change the fact they are legally obligated to file taxes.

how do you know their employer doesn't want them filing? Your employer isn't the one responsbiel for you to file.

well it depends on how the person is hired or their relationship with the person paying them if they get a 1099 or W-2....
If they are gettting a w-2 and illegal, they likely used fraud to get the job....if they are getting a 1099 they are an independent contract, and not an employee of the person paying...if they are self-employed that's different too...that doesn't change the fact they are legally obligated to file taxes.

Nor does it change the fact that since we ignore those hiring.illegals, I care less if the illegals file or not......and really neither does the government.

illegals are still required to file taxes
Illegals nobody knows about will not be held liable for any taxes whatever. That should have been a neon light to Joe Biden, but we now know he is incompetent of talking to friends much less Vadamir Putin. We're in for a blood letting if he doesn't resign from an appointment by way of deep state liars and cheaters, soon.

Nor does it change the fact that since we ignore those hiring.illegals, I care less if the illegals file or not......and really neither does the government.
i agree with your last point, at least with the current folks in charge of enforcing the laws

but we prosecute business and people who knowingly hire illegals regularly…so you are incorrect about that…and we should

so, since illegals don’t file taxes and you don’t care…what about me? why do you seem to care about folks here legally paying taxes?

i agree with your last point, at least with the current folks in charge of enforcing the laws

but we prosecute business and people who knowingly hire illegals regularly…so you are incorrect about that…and we should

No we don't and worse yet, you know we don't. Thousands of employers and at best a few get busted every year. But you know that.

so, since illegals don’t file taxes and you don’t care…what about me? why do you seem to care about folks here legally paying taxes?

I care about you? LOL. No.

No we don't and worse yet, you know we don't. Thousands of employers and at best a few get busted every year. But you know that.

I care about you? LOL. No.
yeah i know we do..thanks for admitting that finally

of course you don’t care…sad. millions of tax dollars not collected…and you all don’t care…instead you demafascist want to raise taxes on folks like me, the working class…here legally

yeah i know we do..thanks for admitting that finally

of course you don’t care…sad. millions of tax dollars not collected…and you all don’t care…instead you demafascist want to raise taxes on folks like me, the working class…here legally

The best way to make sure they pay the taxes is to make them legal and since we won't address the issue any other way I'm going to support us doing that.

The best way to make sure they pay the taxes is to make them legal and since we won't address the issue any other way I'm going to support us doing that.
Nope. Not fair to decent people who obeyed our laws, and it sends a horrible message to other would-be illegals.

Best is to assign them a “resident alien” ID, through which they can pay taxes, and the first time they break a law - speeding, for example, endangers the lives of honest Americans - back they go.

Forum List

Back