Under the Donald, black unemployment rate hit the lowest in 17 years

Lets make this easy, he accomplished nothing, its called complete failure.

Let's make this easier. Let's quote FACTS. Looks like he is a complete success despite ridiculous attacks!

HERE IT IS=> Complete List of President Trump's Major Accomplishments in First 100 Days

President Trump's 100 Days of Historic Accomplishments

Trump’s Accomplishments: The First 50 Days

FACT CHECK: Everything Donald Trump Has Accomplished in Just Four Months?

Now I'll wait for you to tell me all these different, independent sources are all wrong, including Snopes.

There are Trump's claims about jobs. And then there are the numbers

Let's make this easier. Let's quote FACTS. Looks like he is a complete success despite ridiculous attacks!

HERE IT IS=> Complete List of President Trump's Major Accomplishments in First 100 Days

Now I'll wait for you to tell me all these different, independent sources are all wrong, including Snopes.

Oh, the whiny little snowflakes.

Right. CNN as a news source for facts.

Absolutely right!

I look forward to his most important accomplishment, resignation from office, which will happen this year

There's a whinny little BITCH occupying the WH., thanks to inbred red state VOTERS!!!!!

entersandman is a paid propagandist for the AltRatRight.

Now back to the OP: just what exactly does Trump have to do with the fall of black UE. Be specific.

Forum List

Back