Under Biden blackout, US journalists forced to document border crisis from the MEXICAN side

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
WTF have you people done to us???

"Until now, US photojournalists haven't needed to stand in another country to photograph what's happening - in the United States."

A prominent photojournalist rebuked the Biden administration last week for allegedly blocking media from observing operations of immigration officials handling the migrant crisis at the southern United States border.

What are the details?
John Moore, an award-winning photojournalist for Getty Images, blasted Biden administration officials for obstructing media access.

In fact, the lack of transparency is so bad that Moore said he was forced to do his job — document the border crisis through the medium of photography — by working from the Mexican side of the U.S.-Mexico border.

Moore said that officials in the previous three presidential administrations did not block journalists from documenting immigration operations.

"I respectfully ask US Customs and Border Protection to stop blocking media access to their border operations. I have photographed CBP under Bush, Obama and Trump but now — zero access is granted to media," Moore said. "These long lens images taken from the Mexican side."

Moore later added, "The photographs in this tweet string were taken with a telephoto lens from across the border in Mexico. Until now, US photojournalists haven't needed to stand in another country to photograph what's happening - in the United States."

What does he expect. The stuttering fuck created that crisis on the border and he sure as hell doesn't want the voters to know how much of a mess he created.

Glad that photo journalist could film from the Mexico side. I'd bet there will be many more doing the same.

"Until now, US photojournalists haven't needed to stand in another country to photograph what's happening - in the United States."

A prominent photojournalist rebuked the Biden administration last week for allegedly blocking media from observing operations of immigration officials handling the migrant crisis at the southern United States border.

What are the details?
John Moore, an award-winning photojournalist for Getty Images, blasted Biden administration officials for obstructing media access.

In fact, the lack of transparency is so bad that Moore said he was forced to do his job — document the border crisis through the medium of photography — by working from the Mexican side of the U.S.-Mexico border.

Moore said that officials in the previous three presidential administrations did not block journalists from documenting immigration operations.

"I respectfully ask US Customs and Border Protection to stop blocking media access to their border operations. I have photographed CBP under Bush, Obama and Trump but now — zero access is granted to media," Moore said. "These long lens images taken from the Mexican side."

Moore later added, "The photographs in this tweet string were taken with a telephoto lens from across the border in Mexico. Until now, US photojournalists haven't needed to stand in another country to photograph what's happening - in the United States."

You post is so full of shit, it's actually hilarious. Every major news outlet has been covering the border for about two weeks now.

What are the details?

Did anyone hear that harpy constantly yapping at Senator Cruz? She was a Traitor Joe©™ useful idiot at work.

Why did Trump hide his visitor's list OP?
Are you speaking of the WH visitor log? Trump followed the same policies of every President before him...only Obama changed the policy, to allow people that visited the White House, that wanted the public to know they visited, to be made public. So please, stay on topic....the topic is the humanitarian crisis on the border created by Xiden and his attempted cover up of the human rights abuses

Forum List

Back