remember when Biden encouraged people to surge to the border ?

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
the left seems to believe that they can place blame on republicans for the crisis at the border because the the GOP led House says the weak bill is a no go ... remember dems shot down a much better bill called The Secure Border Act [HR2] that would have ended of catch and release and reinstated remain in Mexico policies implemented by the Trump admin .. Biden actually encoured people to surge to the Border on national TV ! the dems tactic of blame shifting will fail !

the left seems to believe that they can place blame on republicans for the crisis at the border because the the GOP led House says the weak bill is a no go ... remember dems shot down a much better bill called The Secure Border Act [HR2] that would have ended of catch and release and reinstated remain in Mexico policies implemented by the Trump admin .. Biden actually encoured people to surge to the Border on national TV ! the dems tactic of blame shifting will fail !

Dude, just because you are correct, doesn't mean your thread is gonna stay here, lol.

You will probably have at least 2 mods, trying to figure out how to make it go away, and if nothing else, my reply.

Free Americans.........if you see yourself as free.......deserve better than what they are getting.

Now most of you believe I am promoting DJT. NOPE! Rather, I am looking at it from the logical point of view. ANYBODY but BIDEN!

We can all proclaim by our opinion who the best is. But, by using absolute logic, who the worst choice is. If the polls are correct.......which I believe they are, this is not a rematch, but rather a EXTERMINATION, and put in any one else who will follow the law.

Joe Biden is the most prolific human trafficker in history.

Forum List

Back