What does the law say about border and immigration issues?

First, I missed a word..."age", Military age men....

So, with that said, what uniforms did the terrorists on 9/11 wear? So, that was a supremely stupid thought on your part...

The 9/11 guys came in legally and had access to resources.

The truth is, that we don't really know who the hell is in this country right now. And that doesn't seem to bother you, but I am sure if you ask the 62 year old Grandma in NYC who just got dragged into a pole in concrete, by an asylum thug that have started assaulting people for their money, this is what Biden did....And this is why Biden will loose come November...
Nope, not when the alternative is Trump screaming about "blood poison" and other crazy racist shit.

The fact is, this is the only issue your side has, so the hysterics are up to 11....

The 9/11 guys came in legally and had access to resources.
More stupidity from you....Just stop typing and you won't look so much like an idiot....
Nope, not when the alternative is Trump screaming about "blood poison" and other crazy racist shit.

The fact is, this is the only issue your side has, so the hysterics are up to 11....

Well, too freaking bad Josephina, you're going to have accept that our 47th President will be Donald J. Trump. Suck on it...

Ain't gonna happen.

People didn't like Trump 4 years ago and they don't like him now.

I would be worried if you guys ran Halley or DeSatan...but you seem to have a suicide pact with Trump.
hahahahaha! you're going to pretend that the dumpster fire you put in is going to win? You need help.

Ain't gonna happen.

People didn't like Trump 4 years ago and they don't like him now.
typical liberal: think everyone "thinks" :auiqs.jpg:exactly as they do .. or at least close to it

But I have news for you liberals: Most Americans have a pretty good brain. Too bad I cannot say "all"

sigh

:uhoh3:

Biden wins the "Are you better off question". Everyone is better off in 2024 than they were in 2020.

You lose.
Wrong answer amateur...

"Nine months before President Joe Biden faces reelection, he is trailing former President Donald Trump by more than 20 points on the issue of which candidate would better handle the economy, according to a new poll.

The leading Republican front-runner, Trump, holds a 22-point lead over Biden on the question of which candidate would better handle the economy, with 55% picking Trump and 33% selecting Biden, according to an NBC News poll conducted Jan. 26-30."

Wow... Do usmb folks not care about the law anymore than the elite dimrats?

I'm just getting tired of waiting. When does Joe show up with army troops, tanks, F-16s and nukes to go to war against the United States to put illegal aliens ahead of the USA???

All the while trying to claim republicans don't care about the border?

Right before an election? :auiqs.jpg:

I'm just getting tired of waiting. When does Joe show up with army troops, tanks, F-16s and nukes to go to war against the United States to put illegal aliens ahead of the USA???

All the while trying to claim republicans don't care about the border?

Right before an election? :auiqs.jpg:
i learned a long time ago that 98% of the claims of liberals are absolutely insane and therefore, not worthy of my attention.

They claim all kinds of nefarious motives for conservatives, all the while doing every nefarious thing in the book so they can gain or maintain power.

Why anyone listens to them is beyond me... I guess people listen because they are made of the same immoral fiber

i learned a long time ago that 98% of the claims of liberals are absolutely insane and therefore, not worthy of my attention.
They claim all kinds of nefarious motives for conservatives, all the while doing every nefarious thing in the book so they can gain or maintain power.
Why anyone listens to them is beyond me... I guess people listen because they are made of the same immoral fiber

Alinsky's Rules For Radicals.

Alinsky's Rules For Radicals.
yeh, that is always in the back of our minds

I guess Alinsky is their... like the liberals' canonized saint, someone to follow and never question (not that actual canonized saints are always follow - worthy.. Only Jesus is)

False. Some come to the legal points of entry. Many do not.

Give honesty try someday.
Check the law out.

To seek asylum, you must already be in the U.S. and believe you will be in danger of persecution if you return to your country. Learn how to seek asylum and sponsor someone else.

• nside the United States
  • Able to demonstrate that you were persecuted or have a fear of persecution in your home country due to your:
    • Race
    • Religion
    • Nationality
    • Social group
    • Political opinion
In most cases, a decision will be made on your asylum application within 180 days after you file. Learn more about the process of seeking asylum in the U.S., including:

• Filing asylum application Form I-589 within 1 year of arriving in the U.S.
  • Working in the U.S.
  • Helping family members seek asylum
  • Filing for permanent residence (Green Card)

typical liberal: think everyone "thinks" :auiqs.jpg:exactly as they do .. or at least close to it

But I have news for you liberals: Most Americans have a pretty good brain. Too bad I cannot say "all"

Well, you have a point. Most Americans rejected Trump's racism twice and they will do it again.

Check the law out.

To seek asylum, you must already be in the U.S. and believe you will be in danger of persecution if you return to your country. Learn how to seek asylum and sponsor someone else.

• nside the United States
  • Able to demonstrate that you were persecuted or have a fear of persecution in your home country due to your:
    • Race
    • Religion
    • Nationality
    • Social group
    • Political opinion
In most cases, a decision will be made on your asylum application within 180 days after you file. Learn more about the process of seeking asylum in the U.S., including:

• Filing asylum application Form I-589 within 1 year of arriving in the U.S.
  • Working in the U.S.
  • Helping family members seek asylum
  • Filing for permanent residence (Green Card)

Well, you have a point. Most Americans rejected Trump's racism twice and they will do it again.
Unlike you, I know the lawyers, you misrepresent yourself to an immigration officer to apply for asylum. You can start that process by showing up at a legal point of entry. But if you don’t do that first, you shouldn’t have you application entertained.

Forum List

Back