Unarmed white teen shot and killed by cops. Where's the looters and rioters? Where's the scum sucking media?

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Oh yeah, only feral scum blacks do that crap.

FRESNO, Calif. — Despite demands that he “Show both hands!” and shouts that “You’re going to get shot, man!,” a 19-year-old in California refused to pull one hand from behind his back or to stop walking toward police. Officers then shot him four times, twice after he had already gone down from the first two bullets, according to dramatic and graphic body-camera video newly released by police.

“Get on the ground now!” officers continually shout at Dylan Noble in the video released Wednesday. One yells: “Drop whatever you have in your hand!”

Why do Conservatives suck at equivalencies ?

In one case, a man is handcuffed and lying on the ground with a knee on his neck

In the other, a man is refusing orders and concealing something behind his back.

• Banned

In one case, a man is handcuffed and lying on the ground with a knee on his neck

In the other, a man is refusing orders and concealing something behind his back.
I know it's ok for cops to murder white people. Too bad it wasn't you.

It is not OK for cops to murder a man who is handcuffed and on the ground surrounded by four officers

Oh my... mikey needs a cleaned ass and a new diaper for his rashes ass. What a sorry ass **** you are.

"Unarmed white teen shot and killed by cops. Where's the looters and rioters? Where's the scum sucking media?"

Clean your front porch, ****.

No it is not. It is not ok for pigs to kill anyone.

"Pigs"? Therein lies the PROBLEM with YOUR thinking, my little mentally challenged one. THAT kind of attitude is stupid, non-productive, and dangerous. Go pound some sand, and do us ALL a favor by staying AWAY from these threads. Thank you.

"Pigs"? Therein lies the PROBLEM with YOUR thinking, my little mentally challenged one. THAT kind of attitude is stupid, non-productive, and dangerous. Go pound some sand, and do us ALL a favor by staying AWAY from these threads. Thank you.
Pigs will be pigs until they realize they will not get away with crimes, they are not sovereign citizens. You may like living in an oppressive environment run by greedy bastards that feel superior to the common citizen because they are wealthy and powerful, yet I do not and do not respect them. I do not need the pigs to protect me from myself and impose laws that are immoral and unjust. You people bitch and moan if you have to stay inside during a pandemic but you love to be led by the nose ring of yer masters..

Oh my... mikey needs a cleaned ass and a new diaper for his rashes ass. What a sorry ass **** you are.

"Unarmed white teen shot and killed by cops. Where's the looters and rioters? Where's the scum sucking media?"

Clean your front porch, ****.
I'm trying to identify ****. ?
Shit
Fuck
Tits

Pigs will be pigs until they realize they will not get away with crimes, they are not sovereign citizens. You may like living in an oppressive environment run by greedy bastards that feel superior to the common citizen because they are wealthy and powerful, yet I do not and do not respect them. I do not need the pigs to protect me from myself and impose laws that are immoral and unjust. You people bitch and moan if you have to stay inside during a pandemic but you love to be led by the nose ring of yer masters..
Not one Prog politician has changed the criminal code. They may have told cops to stand down, but the codes keep coming. Some of them are larger then encyclopedias now. A lot of money from fees and fines with the police/corrections/judicial fiefdom in charge.

Not one Prog politician has changed the criminal code. They may have told cops to stand down, but the codes keep coming. Some of them are larger then encyclopedias now. A lot of money from fees and fines with the police/corrections/judicial fiefdom in charge.
And the police will do exactly what the politicians they work for tell then to do.

It is not OK for cops to murder a man who is handcuffed and on the ground surrounded by four officers
Who said it was scumbag?

Oh yeah, only feral scum blacks do that crap.

FRESNO, Calif. — Despite demands that he “Show both hands!” and shouts that “You’re going to get shot, man!,” a 19-year-old in California refused to pull one hand from behind his back or to stop walking toward police. Officers then shot him four times, twice after he had already gone down from the first two bullets, according to dramatic and graphic body-camera video newly released by police.

“Get on the ground now!” officers continually shout at Dylan Noble in the video released Wednesday. One yells: “Drop whatever you have in your hand!”

Stop whining. Why would people riot over a white boy getting shot that had ample warning and still approached the cop with his hand where the cop couldnt see it?

Suicide by cop is a fairly common phenomena where I really do feel sorry for the cops.

That's sure how it sounds. Years ago an acquaintance at work had an adult son suffering from drug addition and the son's death came about just as described in OP.
Its always been interesting to me how if the person is white then they are suffering from a drug addiction but when its a Black person they were just a crazed crackhead.

Forum List

Back