Leonard Cure shooting more than justified. Leftists weeping for the lost opportunity.

He fought back because he was in fear for his life... probably a reaction to being locked up and brutalized in prison for a crime he didn't commit.

The cop escalated this incident. This is on him.

And my guess, that cop was very polite to you during the whole encounter.
No, in both cases the cops were very aggressive since they viewed me as a threat to their safety. I don't know how someone could point and rack the action of a shotgun in a polite manner.

No, the officer was the one who escalated a moving violation into a lethal use of force incident.
The officer didn’t choke the suspect you simpleton. Had he just accepted his ticket and not attacked the police officer things would have gone differently. Mr Cure tried to kill a cop and got what he deserved. I’m sure the family is upset about his stupid choices, but they should be angry at Mr Cure because he is the one who escalated this simple traffic stop into his death. The video is there for all to see no matter what lie you tell the truth is out there

No, the officer was the one who escalated a moving violation into a lethal use of force incident.

Liar. The perp escalated immediately. There was ZERO time when he was reasonable. He exited the vehicle in a combative mode, and escalated from there.

And died because of it.

The officer didn’t choke the suspect you simpleton. Had he just accepted his ticket and not attacked the police officer things would have gone differently. Mr Cure tried to kill a cop and got what he deserved. I’m sure the family is upset about his stupid choices, but they should be angry at Mr Cure because he is the one who escalated this simple traffic stop into his death. The video is there for all to see no matter what lie you tell the truth is out there

The officer never wrote a ticket. The officer saw he was black and immediately started acting aggressively towards him.

And it wasn't the first time he did that. A pervious PD had fired him for beating up a female motorist.

The officer never wrote a ticket. The officer saw he was black and immediately started acting aggressively towards him.

And it wasn't the first time he did that. A pervious PD had fired him for beating up a female motorist.
Even for you that is a stupid statement. Do you think the opposite is also true and Mr. Cure saw it was a white officer and started to resist and planed to try and kill him? Does your racist view of the world have any consistency?

Even for you that is a stupid statement. Do you think the opposite is also true and Mr. Cure saw it was a white officer and started to resist and planed to try and kill him? Does your racist view of the world have any consistency?

Mr. Cure just got 800K for a wrongful conviction, I doubt he was looking for trouble.

I do think that 16 years of prison probably changed him. You don't stand up for yourself, you get sodomized.

Mr. Cure just got 800K for a wrongful conviction, I doubt he was looking for trouble.

I do think that 16 years of prison probably changed him. You don't stand up for yourself, you get sodomized.
He sure was looking for trouble and found it, the ultimate version of fucking around and finding out. But he no longer needs to worry about what kind of trouble his stupid behavior will get him in, so he has that going for him

Nope.

Not that this will ever see a courtroom. The county will cut their losses and settle out of court, and a part of that settlement will be to fire this officer.
And when it doesn’t you’ve already admitted you are not man enough to admit you were wrong, what a fucking joke you are

Nope.

Not that this will ever see a courtroom. The county will cut their losses and settle out of court, and a part of that settlement will be to fire this officer.
remind us how you have ever been right in any of these threads? Did Zimmerman go to jail? Did the Covington Kid get millions?

remind us how you have ever been right in any of these threads? Did Zimmerman go to jail? Did the Covington Kid get millions?

Zimmerman didn't go to jail, and the Covington kid (or as I like to call him, Smirky McBitchslap), didn't get millions. HIs lawyer got "Go Away" money.

But on the settlement issue, we know that municipalities usually settle these cases, before the cop ever gets to trial or even if he doesn't get to trial at all.

Laquan McDonald's family got 5 million.
Tamir Rice's family got 6 million.
Breonna Taylor's family got 12 million
George Floyd's family got 27 million.
Randy Cox got 45 million (and he didn't even die.)
Freddy Grey's family got 6.4 million

None of the officers involved are still working as cops (although most of them didn't go to jail.)

Forum List

Back