Leonard Cure shooting more than justified. Leftists weeping for the lost opportunity.

You liar, he clearly draws it at the 16 second mark.
Wow, 16 whole seconds before he's drawing weapons? Over a traffic stop.
The proper question is why did Mr, Cure try and commit murder rather than taking a speeding ticket

He didn't try and commit murder, and given what law enforcement already did to him, he probably had every reason to be in fear for his life

On two occasions, I've had cops approach me during traffic stops while actually aiming weapons at me. One was my fault for exiting the vehicle while reaching for my wallet. The other was when my car matched the vehicle used in an armed robbery. It's a sobering experience and I was very careful NOT to escalate either situation. Oh, by the way, I'm white and well over six foot and used to be built like a linebacker.
and white, that's the important thing.

??
Cops are taught to de-escalate. Watch the video. Zero de-escalation. none zip zilch.
Seriously. Speeding gets you killed. Very sad. I am sure the cop high fived it in the locker room
showering with the other cops.

So what post are you crying about?
There's 12 pages and I'm not gonna go on a search to find the one you're crying about.

He didn't try and commit murder, and given what law enforcement already did to him, he probably had every reason to be in fear for his life
Bullshit, why do you need to lie. You should be able to defend trying to choke a cop to death with out the lies. If you can’t then you’re on the wrong side of the issue.

You you ignorant fuck, because the black dude was INSTANTLY hostile.

Bullshit. It's all about attitude. I wasn't confrontational, I was cooperative.

Bullshit, why do you need to lie. You should be able to defend trying to choke a cop to death with out the

He fought back because he was in fear for his life... probably a reaction to being locked up and brutalized in prison for a crime he didn't commit.

The cop escalated this incident. This is on him.

Bullshit. It's all about attitude. I wasn't confrontational, I was cooperative.
And my guess, that cop was very polite to you during the whole encounter.

He fought back because he was in fear for his life... probably a reaction to being locked up and brutalized in prison for a crime he didn't commit.

The cop escalated this incident. This is on him.
More bullshit. Just take the ticket and live to fight it in court. At least you are coming around and starting to accidentally let a little of the truth slip out by admitting Mr. Cure was the aggressor and fought the cop. Fighting a cop doesn’t usually end well, especially if you’re trying to choke him to death. A lesson this man learned the hard way

More bullshit. Just take the ticket and live to fight it in court. At least you are coming around and starting to accidentally let a little of the truth slip out by admitting Mr. Cure was the aggressor and fought the cop. Fighting a cop doesn’t usually end well, especially if you’re trying to choke him to death. A lesson this man learned the hard way
So will the cop WHEN he gets fired and never works in Law Enforcement again.

The cop isn’t going to be fired considering he did nothing wrong. But you can keep on dreaming

Joe B is good at that. From Rittenhouse being convicted, he wasn't, to Rittenhouse losing his defamation lawsuits, Rittenhouse is now a multimillionaire, Joe has an excellent track record of failure.

Forum List

Back