Ukraine wags the dog, Russia executes real war. Here's why Russia destroyed a Kiev Shopping Mall.

DarthTrader

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2022
Russia released footage of high value military target going to Kiev Shopping Mall - empty lot no shoppers - drives military vehicles into the mall where likely the Ukrainians hide a vehicle motor pool.

Russia destroys it with fire power that Ukraine can't even make-up in their stupid wag the dog videos begging for Western Help claiming "look what I can do".

Meanwhile Russia's firepower, is greater than dozens of Ukrainian videos combined. Wait till the end. EPIC

The criminal Ukrainian insurgents don't stand a chinaman's chance of winning the war because the awesome Russia army is soo powerful. ... :thup:

This may be true, but they will kill as many worthless russian dogs as they can before they do. More power to them. I love the smell of fried russian tankers in the morning.

Russia released footage of high value military target going to Kiev Shopping Mall - empty lot no shoppers - drives military vehicles into the mall where likely the Ukrainians hide a vehicle motor pool.

Russia destroys it with fire power that Ukraine can't even make-up in their stupid wag the dog videos begging for Western Help claiming "look what I can do".

Meanwhile Russia's firepower, is greater than dozens of Ukrainian videos combined. Wait till the end. EPIC

Here is my question and it is why do you believe the illegal invasion of the Ukraine is something to be proud of?

Um Russia invaded a sovereign nation. Ukraine has a right to park military vehicles wherever the fuck they want its THEIR GOD DAMNED COUNTRY.

If you want to understand how the average russian sees the invasion of Ukraine try and remember how you perceived the Kosovo war.

If you live in the West you probably believe America and its allies stepped in to stop a nasty civil war at best and genocide at worst.

That's how the average russian citizen sees the war (not the only reason but one of the most relevants).

Shopping malls don't shoot back.

I had been taking the reports of the attack on the Guided Missile Cruiser Moskva with a grain of salt.

I was wrong. The Russians confirm.

This was the Flagship of the Black Sea Fleet. Struck by 2 Neptune missiles yesterday.

Make space in the drydock, lol.

"As a result of the fire on the missile cruiser "Moskva", ammunition detonated. The ship was seriously damaged," the statement said."

From USNI:

Russian Navy Confirms Severe Damage to Black Sea Cruiser Moskva, Crew Abandoned Ship​

If you want to understand how the average russian sees the invasion of Ukraine try and remember how you perceived the Kosovo war.

If you live in the West you probably believe America and its allies stepped in to stop a nasty civil war at best and genocide at worst.

That's how the average russian citizen sees the war (not the only reason but one of the most relevants).
Let me tell you how I perceive the war.

I was born about the time the Cold War started. Most of my life the Russians were the bad guys that threatened to bury us. We saw what they did in Hungary and Czechoslovakia. We saw how they were exporting their Commie revolution to Africa, Asia, and Central and South America.

As a Vietnam Veteran I saw the Russians arm the Communists and American soldiers were killed with Russian made weapons.

After the Cold War ended we hoped the sonofabitches would play nice but they continued to be assholes in places like Georgia and Syria.

I can see no civilized reason for Russia to do a massive brutal invasion of Ukraine. If Russia was worried that Ukraine would join NATO then that was nothing more than the old Soviet type unreasonable paranoia. NATO is a defensive alliance, not an offensive one.

All I see is Russian brutality and that is why I have sympathy for the Ukraine. I know Ukraine is a corrupt country but when I see Russians killing the Ukraine kids then it is easy to pick a side.

Russia is crushing Ukraine bit by bit. But the Russians are showing the entire world that they are nothing but cowardly animals. They'll never rid themselves of the stain they have brought upon themselves. The world will never forget.

The Ukrainians will lose, but their nation has shown enormous courage. Their fighters will hold their heads high, and their bravery will always be remembered.

The Russians will be remembered forever, too. For their COWARDICE and lack of humanity. The stain will especially attach itself to Putin.

Last edited:

Didn't it happen like two weeks ago?

Russia is crushing Ukraine bit by bit. But the Russians are showing the entire world that they are nothing but cowardly animals. They'll never rid themselves of the stain they have brought upon themselves. The world will never forget.

The Ukrainians will lose, but their nation has shown enormous courage. Their fighters will hold their heads high, and their bravery will always be remembered.

The Russians will be remembered forever, too. For their COWARDICE and lack of humanity. The stain will especially attach itself to Putin.

I don't think Ukraine will lose. I think they actually have a chance. Two days ago an entire column of tanks was destroyed by a single Ukrainian drone. Russian air superiority is sketchy, and the ground forces are taking tremendous casualties. They've been forced back to Eastern Ukraine in the Donbass. I think that if the Ukranians can deal a blow there, Russia will eventually sue for peace.

I don't think Ukraine will lose. I think they actually have a chance. Two days ago an entire column of tanks was destroyed by a single Ukrainian drone. Russian air superiority is sketchy, and the ground forces are taking tremendous casualties. They've been forced back to Eastern Ukraine in the Donbass. I think that if the Ukranians can deal a blow there, Russia will eventually sue for peace.
I hope you're right.

I'll bet the Russians are shocked by the amazing fight the Ukrainians are putting up.

The Russians probably thought they'd waltz in and kick ass. Instead their stupidity is costing them a fortune, in lives lost, equipment destroyed, and a tremendous loss of prestige. If things continue to go badly for them, Puta could become the world's most visible laughingstock.

Forum List

Back