Ukranian missile hits top Russian missile cruiser in Black Sea

"The cause of the fire is being investigated"

This was the Flagship of the Black Sea Fleet. One of only 3 of that class.

Putin can add a Guided Missile Cruiser to the sunken LST in Berdyansk as part of the cost of taking Mariupol.

A6DFB1ED-9328-4DCF-AC59-2022381D51B1.jpeg

The intervention of Ruskie trolls is soon to arrive to tell us it is lies.
Tucker will lose sleep over this. His boyfriend Pootin is beginning to look like an incompetent idiot.

They are busy getting talking points from Pootin.

"Fake News!"
"It was a kitchen fire!"
"We decided the ship was old and needed to be sunk."
"TUCKER SAID IT AIN'T SO!"

Ukraine will soon try to retake Crimea.

If Ukraine takes back Crimea, Putin will be looking for a casket.

NATO countries need to be pouring weapons into Ukraine...I mean heavy battle weapons and I think MiG-29 fighter jets should not be off the table. Get Pootin by the jugular and squeeze.

Even their navy is incompetent. Modern day ships have multiple missile defense systems to prevent this from happening, especially when it's just a two missles.

Last edited:
Poor Pootin!

Well maybe he should invade Finland next?

That would be fun to watch Ukraine win their war and Finland take back St. Petersburg!!!

Russian vehicles are already amassing on the Finnish border. It's not off the table. Russia has warned finland about joining NATO. They can destroy multiple cities sitting close to the border with Russia. Russian losses in equipment will probably be high, but I'm sure Russia doesn't mind losing their cheap tanks and soldiers in order to make a statement. This is what happens when you have no fear of an invasion into your own country.

Russian vehicles are already amassing on the Finnish border. It's not off the table. Russia has warned finland about joining NATO. They can destroy multiple cities sitting close to the border with Russia. Russian losses in equipment will probably be high, but I'm sure Russia doesn't mind losing their cheap tanks and soldiers in order to make a statement. This is what happens when you have no fear of an invasion into your own country.

51D571E3-60FC-45EB-9097-692C50801E71.jpeg

Gotta love the Ukranians. Hell, if they had a large, fully equipped army they'd kick Puta's ass up one side of the street and down the other.

Please do because the Soviets couldn’t defeat Finland, so I am positive Pootin and Roosia would find themselves getting their asses handed too them!

Also Finland is a member of the E.U. and any attack on any member of the E.U. will be consider an attack on all Nations of the E.U. …

Roosia and Pootin will find themselves not only fighting Finland but all of the European Union, so do it please!

Okay, we are all having our fun here... BUT....

This actually is a pretty serious development, because I think the last time a warring party lost a cruiser in combat was when the British sank the Argentinian ship, General Belgrano (Formerly the USS Phoenix, for us history nerds.)

The only question is, did the Ukrainians really take her out, or was this an accident caused by poor seamanship.

There's a whole history of this sort of thing being an accident, including the USS Maine in Havana, the IJN Mutsu during World War II. The Russian Navy has had a LOT of problems with poor maintenance and lousy seamanship.

Forum List

Back