Ukraine stunned with Biden's speech about Putin

The bullshit will get an even stronger smell. There is no training. There is no preparation. There is no ability even if a battle willing wanted to use it. The entirety of military training is directed to diversity, identifying and purging white supremacy, forcing troops to accept privilege and dealing with white rage. General Milley has told you all about it. The last year has been directed to using covid to purge special forces.

We have no fighting force. It has been gutted. It. Fighting training has been trained out.

Our military will be sent to slaughter.

Combat is the great sifter. And our equipment is still better than their equipment.

Combat is the great sifter. And our equipment is still better than their equipment.
Only if some American military was born trained, and not purged for being racist.

As I recently heard, we suffer under Soros prosecutors, Soros politicians and even Soros generals.

Believe it or not, I completely understand why MAGA heads voted for Trump in 2016. 2020, not so much.

Just like I understand why Malcolm X and his talk about "white devils" attracted so many black people.

When you say the base of the party changed, I agree. I watched the GOP devolve over decades and become hijacked by retards, bigots, hypocrites, liars, and psychopaths. Trump is a world class con man who recognizes an opening when he sees one. So he switched from being a lifelong limousine liberal New York Democrat to a pandering man-of-the-people populist pseudo-Republican.

I'm actually going to start a topic soon about all this. Look for "There Is No Profit In Unity".

And, by the way, I don't want you purged from the party. I just want you to come to your senses.

See the third quote in my signature.
jmo, but the gop cannot be reformed or refreshed if issues are frames as "what would Trump say or do." I don't blame Maga people for Trump anymore than you do. I wasn't going to vote for the party of McConnell and W again, either. But Trump sought to raise consumer prices to raise wages, how's that working out? LOL

I'm not really interested in debating what benefit the 2017 tax cuts gave to workers .... but then Trump didn't really run on cutting taxes for billionaires, did he? LOL Reagan's tax cuts for the top 5% or so were to increase growth, but we haven't seen that kind of growth in decades, despite additional tax cuts.

Were we policing Iraq and Syria for the rest of the world? I don't think so. And Nato was in Afghan to cover our asses from being overexposed in Iraq.

I'm not really interested in the dems either. Their centrists are running scared (except for Manchin) from the progressives. Instead there are conservative issues that "should" unite conservatives: one person one vote, wars only when necessary for survival, funding programs that supermajorities demand continuation.

F5E8BA51-85CC-4F6F-B1D4-FB98B4D1345D.jpeg

Minor incursion. Nothing to see.
Please resume your normal activities. :pinkygirly:
Joe "Cognitively Dissonant" Biden literally implies Russia can march into Ukraine and
escape any real deterrents from Joe's incompetent government.

Vlad must have peed his own pants laughing over Joe's idea of "tough talk' that would keep Russia
in line.

This is a textbook "wag the dog" situation. Putin has become more and more unpopular at home, and his economy sucks balls.

Putin's illogic is profound. His aggression is going to push Ukraine right into the arms of NATO.

We should provide Ukraine with as many anti-tank weapons as possible.

We should also send Bone Spur to the front lines.

Screen-Shot2021-12-15at12-04-34-PM-1728x.png

trump-running.png

Ow! My feet!
Joe "5 Vietnam Deferments" Biden

Forum List

Back