Biden gets tough with Putin

Unlike his weak predecessor who, when faced with criminal actions by Putin would proclaim……”Maybe he did, maybe he didn’t “

President Biden declares without hesitation that Putin is responsible for Navalnys death.

Biden is not doing a thing to Putin. Amazing you love that pasty faced god.

Biden, hahahaha

Biden is brain dead, stage 5 dementia. Biden will not be on the ballot by no ember his health is slipping so fast.

In 4 years Biden will have died of dementia

If anything was said to Russia, it was not by Biden.

The Democrats, like Obama, told the Russians, just wait until after the election then we, the democrats will give you the keys to the Ukraine
IF wishes were horses beggars would ride.

true or false charges?
Of course they are false.

Any organization Putin doesn't happen to like can be made into "exterimism" charges. Organizing protests and a political movement? Thats EXTREMIST!

A country like Russia can't have actual political contests, Putin might lose that way.

If you don't understand that Novalnui was poisoned and jailed for no other reason than political opposition to Putin's regime then you simply don't know up from down.

Unlike his weak predecessor who, when faced with criminal actions by Putin would proclaim……”Maybe he did, maybe he didn’t “

President Biden declares without hesitation that Putin is responsible for Navalnys death.

MOSCOW, Feb 29 (Reuters) - President Vladimir Putin told Western countries on Thursday they risked provoking a nuclear war if they sent troops to fight in Ukraine, warning that Moscow had the weapons to strike targets in the West.

The war in Ukraine has triggered the worst crisis in Moscow's relations with the West since the 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis. Putin has previously spoken of the dangers of a direct confrontation between NATO and Russia, but his nuclear warning on Thursday was one of his most explicit.

MOSCOW, Feb 29 (Reuters) - President Vladimir Putin told Western countries on Thursday they risked provoking a nuclear war if they sent troops to fight in Ukraine, warning that Moscow had the weapons to strike targets in the West.

The war in Ukraine has triggered the worst crisis in Moscow's relations with the West since the 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis. Putin has previously spoken of the dangers of a direct confrontation between NATO and Russia, but his nuclear warning on Thursday was one of his most explicit.
Typical threats from Putin

Try to stop me and I will nuke you
NATO can destroy him with conventional weapons

Typical threats from Putin

Try to stop me and I will nuke you
NATO can destroy him with conventional weapons
This Topic has predictably underlined what a Gullible old man you are .
Even more foolish than imagined .

Navalny not murdered --as I said repeatedly , and your last effort just your usual dramatic garbage .

LOL. Seriously? This is getting tough with Putin?

That makes all the difference in the world. Im sure Putin will stop doing things like this....

Wait. No he wont.

Yet Biden is attempting to jail his political rival. Not much difference between Biden and Putin

The difference being that Navalny committed no crimes, and Donald Trump's entire administration was a 4 year crime spree, capped off with an attempt to overthrow the government and retain the Presidency.

Navalny wasn't a narciscistic conman out to overturn the Constitution. In fact, in this comparison, Trump is Putin, because he wants to impeach Joe Biden who has committed no crimes.

If you can't see any difference between Biden and Putin, you're a functional moron.

Isn't that needless provocation?

So if Biden had Trump murdered, you'd consider any international condemnation of this action as a "needless provovation"?
I just seem to recall a former president speaking out against a foreign country's unfair trade practices and being accused of starting a trade war. This appears to be selective outrage. Now, where is the evidence that the guy was murdered? I haven't been following the story, but if it's there, it would be nice to see.

Forum List

Back