Ukraine stunned with Biden's speech about Putin

But you are anti-Trump, no matter what. It's all the occupies your mind. We can agree on 51% of things, but because I voted for Trump you want me purged from the party, which you think is still your party but it's not. Trump didn't change the party, the base of the party changed and Trump fed on that. You see him as a cause when he is actually an effect.

Parties change, but evidently you can't. I suggest going over to the Dems if they will have you.
Believe it or not, I completely understand why MAGA heads voted for Trump in 2016. 2020, not so much.

Just like I understand why Malcolm X and his talk about "white devils" attracted so many black people.

When you say the base of the party changed, I agree. I watched the GOP devolve over decades and become hijacked by retards, bigots, hypocrites, liars, and psychopaths. Trump is a world class con man who recognizes an opening when he sees one. So he switched from being a lifelong limousine liberal New York Democrat to a pandering man-of-the-people populist pseudo-Republican.

I'm actually going to start a topic soon about all this. Look for "There Is No Profit In Unity".

And, by the way, I don't want you purged from the party. I just want you to come to your senses.

See the third quote in my signature.

You did not like it.

Show me a post where I was against him doing that?

Show me a post where I was against him getting us out of the ME

This is why you should not post drunk, you just make up lies

Believe it or not, I completely understand why MAGA heads voted for Trump in 2016. 2020, not so much.

Just like I understand why Malcolm X and his talk about "white devils" attracted so many black people.

When you say the base of the party changed, I agree. I watched the GOP devolve over decades and become hijacked by retards, bigots, hypocrites, liars, and psychopaths. Trump is a world class con man who recognizes an opening when he sees one. So he switched from being a lifelong limousine liberal New York Democrat to a pandering man-of-the-people populist pseudo-Republican.

I'm actually going to start a topic soon about all this. Look for "There Is No Profit In Unity".

And, by the way, I don't want you purged from the party. I just want you to come to your senses.

See the third quote in my signature.

Thank ya, massa, for tryin to make poor poor me see the erra o my ways........

2020 you had a choice between SJW progressive shit and someone who while an asshole cared about most of the things I care about.

And when you go with retards, bigots, hypocrites, liars and psychopaths, maybe you should just become a fucking democrat. Obviously you think anyone to the right of Mitt Romney is a fascist, so please go fuck yourself and your pretentiousness.

More than the Ukraine was stunned over Brandon's speech.
Putin got the go ahead, China got the go ahead, and the rest of the
global theatre are left stunned and shaking their heads asking, "WTF just happened?"
Install a mentally damaged long time grifter and swamp creature in the White House
and this is what you get.

Doesn't America, and the rest of the Western-centric world deserve better than this angry, thin skinned
responsibility shirking man that continues to lie about and deny the mess he has created in
the country?

Biden's long awaited press conference was scary and alarming seeing how hyper sensitive and
easily provoked Biden was.
On the other hand I'm sure Vlad Putin was pleased.

Thank ya, massa, for tryin to make poor poor me see the erra o my ways........

2020 you had a choice between SJW progressive shit and someone who while an asshole cared about most of the things I care about.

And when you go with retards, bigots, hypocrites, liars and psychopaths, maybe you should just become a fucking democrat. Obviously you think anyone to the right of Mitt Romney is a fascist, so please go fuck yourself and your pretentiousness.
If you think Trump cares about you or what you care about, you are seriously deluded. Trump cares only about Trump and he tells you what you want to hear. He's a huckster. A mountebank. A con artist. He takes credit for the efforts of others, and denies responsibility for his fuckups.

"This time I really, really, really will build the wall, and replace Obamacare, and balance the budget, and provide 6 percent GDP growth, and release my tax returns, and will be too busy to go golf."

"That I can tell you. Bleev me."

donald-trump-looking-like-idiot-6.jpg

If you think Trump cares about you or what you care about, you are seriously deluded. Trump cares only about Trump and he tells you what you want to hear. He's a huckster. A mountebank. A con artist. He takes credit for the efforts of others, and denies responsibility for his fuckups.

"This time I really, really, really will build the wall, and replace Obamacare, and balance the budget, and provide 6 percent GDP growth, and release my tax returns, and will be too busy to go golf."

You said Trump. Did you mean to say Joe Biden?
Based on your description, "takes credit for the work of others and denies responsibility for fuck-ups"
I would say it's probable you meant Biden.

You said Trump. Did you mean to say Joe Biden?
Based on your description, "takes credit for the work of others and denies responsibility for fuck-ups"
I would say it's probable you meant Biden.
Biden's latest press conference revealed a thin skinned angry man who would not stand for criticism
of any sort or take responsibility for failure.

Not an INVASION....but an INCURSION! :rolleyes: :clap:

Biden just gave PUTIN the green light.

Then Taiwan will fall.

The world RESPECTS us now! :laughing0301::hyper:

How are his lies and exaggerations different than any other politicians?

Why do you think I care if he cares? I want results, and he's the first Republican (even if of convenience) that actually has fought in decades. Liking the man isn't required to like what he was doing policy wise. Considering what we now have are you seriously gonna tell me your TDS is so bad you still would rather have Biden than him?

You act like Trump is the first asshole ever to be elected to office.

We were told Biden had restored the worlds respect for the US.

Why are Russia/Ukraine and China/Taiwan even a concern to Biden?

Want someone to fight fires? Join the fire department?

That's the logic you are using. With an all Volunteer Military the whole "go fight it yourself excuse simply doesn't work"
Hiding behind sophistry does not negate the shameful advocating for policies which will result in the death and injury of other people.

Here is what is supposed to deter Putin

Do you call this combat ready?

When combat starts all this bullshit will go away, the only problem is more may die due to the crappy training.

I'm not a veteran, but my grandfather was a WWII combat veteran (artillery wireman) and he's said you don't know your own ability until the first shot is taken.

When combat starts all this bullshit will go away, the only problem is more may die due to the crappy training.

I'm not a veteran, but my grandfather was a WWII combat veteran (artillery wireman) and he's said you don't know your own ability until the first shot is taken.
The bullshit will get an even stronger smell. There is no training. There is no preparation. There is no ability even if a battle willing wanted to use it. The entirety of military training is directed to diversity, identifying and purging white supremacy, forcing troops to accept privilege and dealing with white rage. General Milley has told you all about it. The last year has been directed to using covid to purge special forces.

We have no fighting force. It has been gutted. It. Fighting training has been trained out.

Our military will be sent to slaughter.

Forum List

Back