Ukraine stunned with Biden's speech about Putin

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

President Joe Biden raised alarm bells in Ukraine Wednesday after he appeared to downplay a potential "minor incursion" by Russia in the coming days or weeks, sowing doubts as to whether the U.S. and NATO allies will respond with force if Russia were to invade the neighboring country.

"I think what you're going to see is that Russia will be held accountable if it invades, and it depends on what it does, it's one thing if it's a minor incursion and we end up having to fight about what to do and not do, et cetera," Biden told reporters during a long, rambling East Room news conference.

"But if they actually do what they're capable of doing with the forces amassed on the border, it is going to be a disaster for Russia if they further invade Ukraine," he added, though his passive words didn't inspire confidence.

Later in the news conference, the president strangely predicted that Russian President Vladimir Putin "will move in" because "he has to do something."

I suppose the Ukraine is now mad at Biden, especially since they enriched his son Hunter will millions of dollars.

So why does Diaper Joe think Putin has to do "something" and that that something is to invade the Ukraine?

Anyone?

Can't find a reporter worth their salt to ask the buffoon any of this

Simply amazing.

In fact, why invade? Just ask Biden to hand over the Ukraine to him?

I mean, he has to do something, right?

So why does Diaper Joe think Putin has to do "something" and that that something is to invade the Ukraine?

Anyone?

Can't find a reporter worth their salt to ask the buffoon any of this

Simply amazing.

In fact, why invade? Just ask Biden to hand over the Ukraine to him?

I mean, he has to do something, right?
Putin asked Obummer for Crimea, and Obummer dropped his pants and immediately lubed up for him.

Why should Joe be any different?

Biden's tough talk is necessary for promoting the image of America taking a strong position. But that which is said between Biden/Blinken and Putin/Lavrov could be the exact opposite.

If there's to be any effect on Biden, it's going to have to come from Trump.

Trump's advisors will understand that any mention of not supporting Biden's hawkish rhetoric is going to be very risky.

It all hinges mostly on the provocation that is going to come. I'm betting on Ukraine provoking Putin. But still, Putin and Lavrov are very aware of not making a mistake that they can't back up.

It's also interesting to note that America is banking on a war in Europe that won't endanger continental US.
If Russia suffers significant losses in a war that will be fought with US weapons against Russia, everything is possible. Probable?

More than the Ukraine was stunned over Brandon's speech.
Putin got the go ahead, China got the go ahead, and the rest of the
global theatre are left stunned and shaking their heads asking, "WTF just happened?"
Exactly. Biden doesn't have the balls to put US troops on the ground.

President Joe Biden raised alarm bells in Ukraine Wednesday after he appeared to downplay a potential "minor incursion" by Russia in the coming days or weeks, sowing doubts as to whether the U.S. and NATO allies will respond with force if Russia were to invade the neighboring country.

"I think what you're going to see is that Russia will be held accountable if it invades, and it depends on what it does, it's one thing if it's a minor incursion and we end up having to fight about what to do and not do, et cetera," Biden told reporters during a long, rambling East Room news conference.

"But if they actually do what they're capable of doing with the forces amassed on the border, it is going to be a disaster for Russia if they further invade Ukraine," he added, though his passive words didn't inspire confidence.

Later in the news conference, the president strangely predicted that Russian President Vladimir Putin "will move in" because "he has to do something."

I suppose the Ukraine is now mad at Biden, especially since they enriched his son Hunter will millions of dollars.
Putin to Biden: "I promise I'll just put the tip in."

You know who else is stunned? Biden? When he watched it again, he didn't recall saying what he said.

Nato countries can't not send ships and aircraft. We're still at the bluffing stage.

Russia isn't going to attack without suffering a serious provocation.

The most interesting factor is that Russia can't win a war of the sort we should be contemplating.
But Russia/Putin won't lose a war either.

They are sending stuff to the area. Ships to the Black Sea, as in Spain's case maybe aircraft to Bulgaria.

You don't think Poland isn't shifting their active military to their eastern border and going over their mobilization plans?

This is a textbook "wag the dog" situation. Putin has become more and more unpopular at home, and his economy sucks balls.

Putin's illogic is profound. His aggression is going to push Ukraine right into the arms of NATO.

We should provide Ukraine with as many anti-tank weapons as possible.

We should also send Bone Spur to the front lines.

Screen-Shot2021-12-15at12-04-34-PM-1728x.png

trump-running.png

Ow! My feet!

Last edited:
Exactly. Biden doesn't have the balls to put US troops on the ground.
Blinken is the hawk this time and so it will be his decision. Americans will be in Ukraine fairly soon if tensions aren't deescalated. Only far back from the front lines. Would that play to Russia's advantage?
We should all hope it doesn't ever get that far!

Forum List

Back