Ukraine has 200,000 troops for planned offensive: Wagner Boss Prigozhin

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Prigozhin said Ukraine has trained 200,000 reservists, 80,000 of them are deployed in the Bakhmut region. 70 % of the city are controlled by Russia. Prigozhin also said, they have received large amounts of Nato weapons.

That number keeps growing with each telling. But I suspect the original number of 100,000 will be correct. And for what they are planning, it will take that many to be successful.

That number keeps growing with each telling. But I suspect the original number of 100,000 will be correct. And for what they are planning, it will take that many to be successful.
I guess, they are going to take the south to take the Crimea. Both the south and the Crimea are heavily fortified. But maybe its a feint and they will attack the east only, instead, like they did last year. The Russians had much time to prepare. If they didn´t, that would be a major mistake. Russia started to mobilize 300.000 reservists in the end of last year. So it also could be a fatal error of the Ukrainians if they throw their reservists in a prepared meat grinder. We will see.

I guess, they are going to take the south to take the Crimea. Both the south and the Crimea are heavily fortified. But maybe its a feint and they will attack the east only, instead, like they did last year. The Russians had much time to prepare. If they didn´t, that would be a major mistake. Russia started to mobilize 300.000 reservists in the end of last year. So it also could be a fatal error of the Ukrainians if they throw their reservists in a prepared meat grinder. We will see.

If history is followed, the taking of Crimea takes about a 3 to 1 ratio if all are equal. From the looks of things, Ukraine just just off the land bridge and will soon cut off the rail and road bridge to the west. Russia won't be able to resupply their losses nor support what is in Ukraine. As for by the Sea, Ukraine just answered that question. That's not possible. I hope Ukraine just holds it's grounds (takes a bit to the east and west) and allows the Russian Crimea to die on the vine. Meanwhile, working with the UN to establish some form of neutral ground in Crimea where Russia is out of control.

If history is followed, the taking of Crimea takes about a 3 to 1 ratio if all are equal. From the looks of things, Ukraine just just off the land bridge and will soon cut off the rail and road bridge to the west. Russia won't be able to resupply their losses nor support what is in Ukraine. As for by the Sea, Ukraine just answered that question. That's not possible. I hope Ukraine just holds it's grounds (takes a bit to the east and west) and allows the Russian Crimea to die on the vine. Meanwhile, working with the UN to establish some form of neutral ground in Crimea where Russia is out of control.
Zelensky announced to plan on taking the Crimea shortly after he was told by the West, that will have to accept negotiations. The West doesn´t believe that Ukraine is able to take lost soil back.. So, in my opinion, Zelensky is promoting overstretched goals to get more weapons. Only weeks ago, Zelensky said the Russians prepare an offensive with 500.000 troops, referring to intel. Apparently, that was not true. If that was true, Ukraine would not prepare an offensive.
My guess that Ukraine only prepares such an offensive under US pressure. They even pulled the skilled troops out of Bakhmut, although even Zelensky underlined the strategic importance of the city.

Ritter and Macgregor are suggesting that the Ukraine will throw everything they have at that battle and will then be encircled by the Russians who will kill them all.

The opinions of real military tacticians is worth hearing. They have no doubt on how this war will end.

Ritter and Macgregor are suggesting that the Ukraine will throw everything they have at that battle and will then be encircled by the Russians who will kill them all.

The opinions of real military tacticians is worth hearing. They have no doubt on how this war will end.
And you do?

And you do?
I only have doubts on how Russia will need to end it.

That's because America has an investment in winning that it will never give up on. Ritter and Macgregor say that Russia will win the war in the late summer. I think they don't appreciate the need for America to break up Russia to defuse the Russia/China alliance.

I only have doubts on how Russia will need to end it.

That's because America has an investment in winning that it will never give up on. Ritter and Macgregor say that Russia will win the war in the late summer. I think they don't appreciate the need for America to break up Russia to defuse the Russia/China alliance.
Even America cannot saddle a dead horse. If you forgot: The US told Ukraine already, that the support will end at some point. It will probably be after the Ukrainian offensive, no matter if it was successful or not.

Even America cannot saddle a dead horse. If you forgot: The US told Ukraine already, that the support will end at some point. It will probably be after the Ukrainian offensive, no matter if it was successful or not.
Yes I know that America has hinted on not being able to continue the support indefinitely
I don't believe it.
If you have listened to Macgregor, Ritter, and others who are digging deeper into the facts, you will know that the Ukraine's (maybe) offensive can't succeed. The reasons are explained clearly, but I can only lead you to water, if you refuse to drink.

I think the best thing for you to do is start to understand that America loses everything if they can't succeed in tearing Russia apart. The China/Russia alliance is upon us now and the world doesn't see it as a warmaking alliance.

I'm not suggesting that will be good for America, but I am saying that China/Russia/the Brics/and more are going to flex their muscles in a way that doesn't include military aggression of the sort that America has relied upon.

The only question is on how America will maintain it's position of unquestioned world supremacy. All of the possibilities I can imagine have huge negatives.

Perhaps the most likely will be America's attempt to open other battle fronts in Georgia, the Balkans, or even on the African continent?

Your ideas?

Yeah, they've been saying that for over a year. Never changes, lol.

You people are a hoot.

@OP- Prigozhin is talking out of his ass, just making excuses for not delivering. He's bailing on Ukraine.

Ukraine might build up their army with young boy and old men to maybe 100 thousand. Basically, sacrificial cannon fodder for political reasons.
Criminal conman Zelensky is living in a fantasy world thinking the Ukrainian army can defeat the Russians and take back Crimea. .. :cuckoo:

Prigozhin said Ukraine has trained 200,000 reservists, 80,000 of them are deployed in the Bakhmut region. 70 % of the city are controlled by Russia. Prigozhin also said, they have received large amounts of Nato weapons.

Putin as one of the bests Schwab's pupils definitively gives all 'new' territorials and many 'old' ones to Ukraine.
This is the plan

Ukraine might build up their army with young boy and old men to maybe 100 thousand. Basically, sacrificial cannon fodder for political reasons.
Criminal conman Zelensky is living in a fantasy world thinking the Ukrainian army can defeat the Russians and take back Crimea. .. :cuckoo:

Putin ( like Trump ) are traitors and servant's of NWO
Putin will betray Russia

Putin ( like Trump ) are traitors and servant's of NWO
Putin will betray Russia

Read here about bosses of Trump and Putin

51Jume33eGL.jpg

Lol, man. Did you use tinfoil to smoke H?

Don't dodge my question, your beloved Collective Putin with his numerous doubles is a criminal phantom who transformed the country in a prison, destroyed its economy, imposed idiotic brother war, isolated the country and finally made it a Chinese colony
Only imbeciles can't grasp it

Forum List

Back