Uh Oh!!: Tim Adams, Chief Elections Clerk in Hawaii says Obama wasn't born there.

Foxfyre. Yes, you. Shut up. You have no evidence. Until you do, shut up. Your type of attitude is why the GOP lost the last election and will keep on losing them.

What a shock!

STILL no PROOF, and STILL no open-minded consideration of the facts,

FROM YOU.

Talk about fail ~ you're Fail with a capital F.

Get on back to the kiddie forums, where you have some snowball's chance in hell of putting your "opinion" out there, and browbeating the membership into agreement.

It ain't working here, pal.
unless you want to call into question EVERY State of HI CoLB, you MUST accept his as valid

Does this "foxy" guy remind you of Curvelight? "I never said (fill in the blank)________________" seems to be the MO here too.
well, most all conspiracy nuts will ignore facts in favor of their own delusions

the fact is, Obama has presented all the proof needed to certify that he was born in the State of Hawaii
the Hawaiian CoLB

Foxfyre. Yes, you. Shut up. You have no evidence. Until you do, shut up. Your type of attitude is why the GOP lost the last election and will keep on losing them.
whats really funny in your post, is that the only reason why your people won last election is most people forgot how horrible you guys ran things
that doesnt say that the Bush team and the GOP in congress did such a wonderful job, but your guys are no better and quite possibly much WORSE

unless you want to call into question EVERY State of HI CoLB, you MUST accept his as valid

Does this "foxy" guy remind you of Curvelight? "I never said (fill in the blank)________________" seems to be the MO here too.
well, most all conspiracy nuts will ignore facts in favor of their own delusions

the fact is, Obama has presented all the proof needed to certify that he was born in the State of Hawaii
the Hawaiian CoLB

Thats true. I was talking more about the debate "tactics" to where everything boils down to how finely we can split hairs.

The GOP lost when Kerry got the nomination. Who are you bullshitting????? Fuck the Country Club Blue Blooded Silver Spoons. You know, the Boss's who's Ass you like to kiss.

whats really funny in your post, is that the only reason why your people won last election is most people forgot how horrible you guys ran things
that doesnt say that the Bush team and the GOP in congress did such a wonderful job, but your guys are no better and quite possibly much WORSE

It's gotten to the point where I choose to watch Horror movies over watching Barry, and I am scraping the bottom of the barrel there. There is just no credibility at all. Watching the DNC in charge is like watching a multi car accident on ice in slow motion. A thousand ways to convince to abandon reason and trust in them to provide for us. The Beatles Tax Man and we are just suposed to go along with the plan. What plan? Pavlov's Plan??? :eek: Somebody wake me!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a shock!

FROM YOU.

Get on back to the kiddie forums, where you have some snowball's chance in hell of putting your "opinion" out there, and browbeating the membership into agreement.

:lol: ^ Hey dudes, check out the Newb. :lol:

Pretty childish, a bunch of people without even a year here trying to raz the new person....... you're all newbies compared to those of us that have been here for years. What a joke you clowns are.:lol::lol::lol::razz:

People, it doesn't matter. Even if you prove it, what? He's still President. You don't have the votes to kick him out of office and Vice President Biden would take control. It wouldn't derail this agenda at all.

You guys are so short sighted, focusing on irrelevancies instead of the big picture.

Joe Biden will slip up and put his robotic foot in his mouth exposing the plan and be declared incompetent for being retarded and the CIA will feast on Nancy Pelosi :lol:

Last edited:
What a shock!

FROM YOU.

:lol: ^ Hey dudes, check out the Newb. :lol:

Pretty childish, a bunch of people without even a year here trying to raz the new person....... you're all newbies compared to those of us that have been here for years. What a joke you clowns are.:lol::lol::lol::razz:

:clap2:

Now he's fighting with his Generals. No he's not Anti-American in any way. Yikes! :(

This has to do what with his birth certificate? Oh, that's right because he is mad at his general, he must not be born in America. Got it.

Well that and suing his fellow Americans in Arizona on behalf of the Mexican Government and Illegals,his endless apology tours,and many years of "GOD DAMN AMERICA!!" indoctrination. I feel he is Anti-American. He very well could be a New World Order Anti-American foreign plant. His actions are proving it.

Now he's fighting with his Generals. No he's not Anti-American in any way. Yikes! :(

This has to do what with his birth certificate? Oh, that's right because he is mad at his general, he must not be born in America. Got it.

Well that and suing his fellow Americans in Arizona on behalf of the Mexican Government and Illegals,his endless apology tours,and many years of "GOD DAMN AMERICA!!" indoctrination. I feel he is Anti-American. He very well could be a New World Order Anti-American foreign plant. His actions are proving it.

Totally serious question. What is the highest level of education you have completed? And what do you do for a living?

Totally serious question. What is the highest level of education you have completed? And what do you do for a living?
while i dont agree with him on Obama's birth, what the fuck does that have to do with ANYTHING?

while i dont agree with him on Obama's birth, what the fuck does that have to do with ANYTHING?

Because the rant that he just spewed was so lacking in common sense and rational thought that I would be shocked if he finished high school and/or had a job that involved using his brain.

Because the rant that he just spewed was so lacking in common sense and rational thought that I would be shocked if he finished high school and/or had a job that involved using his brain.
so someone that dropped out of school doesnt have the right to an opinion?

sheesh, lighten up a bit
;)

sheesh, lighten up a bit
;)

Everyone has the right to their opinion. I never said that. But I question his ability to reason and exercise his brain power when he makes comments like he did that are totally void of substance and logic.

sheesh, lighten up a bit
;)

Everyone has the right to their opinion. I never said that. But I question his ability to reason and exercise his brain power when he makes comments like he did that are totally void of substance and logic.
um, your in the Id-Eots zone
don't expect logic and reason in this sub forum ;)

sheesh, lighten up a bit
;)

You are going to find a lot of that from the loony reactionary far right fringe here. Take their posts for what they are worth: grins and chuckles.

sheesh, lighten up a bit
;)

You are going to find a lot of that from the loony reactionary far right fringe here. Take their posts for what they are worth: grins and chuckles.
just as you will from the loony far left(like jake)

Forum List

Back