Uh Oh!!: Tim Adams, Chief Elections Clerk in Hawaii says Obama wasn't born there.

I'm not against anyone posting their opinion. I just question how that opinion is derived when it is so far out there and ridiculous. Consider it morbid curiosity of wanting to know how someone could actually write stuff like that.

If you are seriously interested in how somebody arrives at their opinion, the best way to find that out is ask them. If your intent is to belittle or diminish or accuse them, one way to do that is to ask a personal question in an insulting way.

People can actually write stuff like that because there is a basis for it. It isn't manufactured out of thin air. Do people always arrive at the correct conclusions when these things come up? No they don't. They didn't when they did it during the Reagan administration. Or the Bush 41 admnistration. Or the Clinton administration. Or the Bush43 administration. Or the present administration.

But it really gives more credence to the theories when those theories seem so terrifying to the adoring worshippers of the leadership. They don't care WHY the messenger came up with the theories. They must kill the messenger quickly lest others hear the message.

If they didn't fear the message or if it was as ridiculous as you say, you would know that the messenger would appear foolish to any intelligent person and you would have no need to discredit the messenger.

The best way to put these things to rest, however, is to show how the theory or opinion is impossible or off base. Attacking the messenger only reinforces what you wish to refute.

Calling out nonsense as nonsense is being a meanie?

Are you for real?

I did the same to those who were accusing GWB of somehow not honorably serving his military service time. I did the same to those who were accusing JK of not being a soldier of valor.

To continue a supposed line of inquiry when no evidence supports it reflects an agenda that is beyond curiosity.

Don't ever try this in a philosophy or logic class because you will find out the professor will be a meanie.

Declaring War on your fellow American Citizens in Arizona is certainly something the New World Order powers would fully endorse. Divide & Conquer. This President certainly hasn't brought Americans together. He has declared War on his fellow American Citizens every chance he could. It does make you wonder.

I'm not against anyone posting their opinion. I just question how that opinion is derived when it is so far out there and ridiculous. Consider it morbid curiosity of wanting to know how someone could actually write stuff like that.

If you are seriously interested in how somebody arrives at their opinion, the best way to find that out is ask them. If your intent is to belittle or diminish or accuse them, one way to do that is to ask a personal question in an insulting way.

People can actually write stuff like that because there is a basis for it. It isn't manufactured out of thin air. Do people always arrive at the correct conclusions when these things come up? No they don't. They didn't when they did it during the Reagan administration. Or the Bush 41 admnistration. Or the Clinton administration. Or the Bush43 administration. Or the present administration.

But it really gives more credence to the theories when those theories seem so terrifying to the adoring worshippers of the leadership. They don't care WHY the messenger came up with the theories. They must kill the messenger quickly lest others hear the message.

If they didn't fear the message or if it was as ridiculous as you say, you would know that the messenger would appear foolish to any intelligent person and you would have no need to discredit the messenger.

The best way to put these things to rest, however, is to show how the theory or opinion is impossible or off base. Attacking the messenger only reinforces what you wish to refute.

You're assuming that someone like Lib can actually be reasoned with, which I have seen for myself is next to impossible. All the facts and evidence in the world wont change his mind about the nonsense that he posts. I've asked PLENTY of other people whos posts I dont agree with, why they think they way they do, and sometimes I get a response and sometimes I dont. But when someone like Lib posts such Drivel it's kind of hard to have a rational discussion with him, which is again why I want to know what kind of person I'm dealing with and if there is any possibility of rational discussion.

And you see I don't have to agree with him to know that he has a better argument than you do simply because he is able to articulate his without insulting anybody while you have done nothing but accuse him and/or his opinion of being an idiot or idiotic or pick your uncomplimentary adjective of choice.

I generally don't take people who are able to argue ONLY ad hominem seriously. They generally don't have a clue what they're talking about. After awhile, I generally don't even bother reading the posts of those who do it regularly because they are so boring.

One of these days, when I have time--and it will take time--I'll probably challenge Libo on one of his theories and will expect that to be an interesting discussion. It will absolutely be a real debate.

Until then, I at least have read enough and kept up well enough, to know he didn't develop his theories in a vaccum and, whether or not I will ever agree with him, he does offer interesting points to think about.

The only way I will concede to the "he was born in Hawaii BS" is if God himself stood before me and said "here is his birthcert.... read it for yourself, he was born in America".
Then at that point I will be looking for George Lucas and his special effects.

Say what ya want.... Obama has been hiding it for a reason.

He is a lying son of a bitch, and her name was Stanley. (what a tool)

More BS. Your continued BS that we gave Reagan and Bush unsimilar treatment is absurd.
Where is that and in what post? Whatever the talking head media does and says may have credibility with you but it has none with me and certainly has nothing to do with phony baloney born in Kenyan "suspicions".
No sir. This great country is FOUNDED on the principle that YOU have to prove YOUR accusations, suspicions, gossip, rumor and innuendo.
Not the other way around. You are in the wrong country with that way of thinking.
Around these parts our parents taught us the best way to deal with gossipers' rumors, suspicions and such is to not lower yourself to their gutter level by responding to them.
They may do things differently in your neck of the woods. This way we need credible evidence be it Washington, Lincoln, Grant, Hoover, Reagan, Clinton, Bush or Obama.
Give it up. We put in the subs in 3 pages ago. If you want us to run the score up we will but make use of the towel and heave.

Last edited:

More BS. Your continued BS that we gave Reagan and Bush unsimilar treatment is absurd.
Where is that and in what post? Whatever the talking head media does and says may have credibility with you but it has none with me and certainly has nothing to do with phony baloney born in Kenyan "suspicions".
No sir. This great country is FOUNDED on the principle that YOU have to prove YOUR accusations, suspicions, gossip, rumor and innuendo.
Not the other way around. You are in the wrong country with that way of thinking.
Around these parts our parents taught us the best way to deal with gossipers' rumors, suspicions and such is to not lower yourself to their gutter level by responding to them.
They may do things differently in your neck of the woods. This way we need credible evidence be it Washington, Lincoln, Grant, Hoover, Reagan, Clinton, Bush or Obama.
Give it up. We put in the subs in 3 pages ago. If you want us to run the score up we will but make use of the towel and heave.

Well then my friend. You should have to PROVE that those you call a liar, idiot, or some other flattering term are what you call them. And since you are unwilling to do that, you don't have a leg to stand on demanding that others prove their opinions while exempting yourself from what you accuse others.

There are laws against libel and slander, but they are very leniently applied where public figures are concerned. Otherwise, Americans have first amendment rights to express whatever opinion they hold about anything without anybody challenging their right to hold that opinion.

Check your Constitution for backup about that.

Last edited:
The only way I will concede to the "he was born in Hawaii BS" is if God himself stood before me and said "here is his birthcert.... read it for yourself, he was born in America".

Infidel just described his behavior.

C'mon, sonny, give us the evidence.

You can't, so shut up.

Prove that the lie that YOU say exists. Offer up YOUR proof, other than some phony, doctored up piece-o-crap paper that failed the smell test.

You have nothing, you know you nothing and you will never have nothing.

the Obama apologists such as Ditzcon are getting taken to school everyday here from threads like this showing how they are so much in denial about him.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw[/ame]

Last edited:
The Department of Health keeps birth and death records.
Originals and they issue certified copies.
The head guy for the State of Hawaii Department of Health validated an original birth certificate for Obama.
Hate to bust your off the wall conspiracy bubbles folks but Elvis is not working at the Waffle House in Hahira, Ga., Marilyn Monroe is not mounting a Kennedy again tonight, the CIA did not orchestrate 911, your favorite entertainment pro wrasslin is fake and Obama is not a Muslim born in Kenya.
Election personnel do not certify birth records. You people should know that. Quit being so gullible and get out a little more often.

The head guy for the State of Hawaii Department of Health validated an original birth certificate for Obama.
Hate to bust your off the wall conspiracy bubbles folks but Elvis is not working at the Waffle House in Hahira, Ga., Marilyn Monroe is not mounting a Kennedy again tonight, the CIA did not orchestrate 911, your favorite entertainment pro wrasslin is fake and Obama is not a Muslim born in Kenya.
Election personnel do not certify birth records. You people should know that. Quit being so gullible and get out a little more often.

keep on covering your ears and closing your eyes and singing out loud to yourself when evidence and facts are presented to you such as when the CIA orchestrated 9/11,the kennedy assassination and when no proof is presented to prove Obama is not a citizen like you do since that makes you feel so much better in your fairy tale land you like to live in with troll Ditzcon Obama apologist.

keep on covering your ears and closing your eyes and singing out loud to yourself when evidence and facts are presented to you such as when the CIA orchestrated 9/11,the kennedy assassination and when no proof is presented to prove Obama is not a citizen like you do since that makes you feel so much better in your fairy tale land you like to live in with troll Ditzcon Obama apologist.
the facts are NOT on your side, dipshit

All the evidence reveals BHO is an American citizen from the get go.

No evidence exists to the contrary.

Anybody who believes differently is a fucking fool.

Next time you are at the Waffle House can you get E to autograph a menu for me?
"To Gadawg73, thank ya very much"
Thanks.

It wouldn't surprise me if the same people who think Obama is a Muslim think he's not an American citizen. Thirty percent of Republican believe the lie that the President is a Muslim.

Well almost 100% of those polled in Muslim countries think he's one of them. So go figure. And 30% of Republicans do NOT think Obama is a Muslim. 34% of conservative Republicans polled that way but who knows what determines a 'conservative' there?

According to that Pew poll:

A new national survey by the Pew Research Center finds that nearly one-in-five Americans (18%) now say Obama is a Muslim, up from 11% in March 2009. Only about one-third of adults (34%) say Obama is a Christian, down sharply from 48% in 2009. Fully 43% say they do not know what Obama's religion is. The survey was completed in early August, before Obama's recent comments about the proposed construction of a mosque near the site of the former World Trade Center.

The view that Obama is a Muslim is more widespread among his political opponents than among his backers. Roughly a third of conservative Republicans (34%) say Obama is a Muslim, as do 30% of those who disapprove of Obama's job performance. But even among many of his supporters and allies, less than half now say Obama is a Christian. Among Democrats, for instance, 46% say Obama is a Christian, down from 55% in March 2009.

The belief that Obama is a Muslim has increased most sharply among Republicans (up 14 points since 2009), especially conservative Republicans (up 16 points). But the number of independents who say Obama is a Muslim has also increased significantly (up eight points). There has been little change in the number of Democrats who say Obama is a Muslim, but fewer Democrats today say he is a Christian (down nine points since 2009).

When asked how they learned about Obama's religion in an open-ended question, 60% of those who say Obama is a Muslim cite the media. Among specific media sources, television (at 16%) is mentioned most frequently. About one-in-ten (11%) of those who say Obama is a Muslim say they learned of this through Obama's own words and behavior.

Beliefs about Obama's religion are closely linked to political judgments about him. Those who say he is a Muslim overwhelmingly disapprove of his job performance, while a majority of those who think he is a Christian approve of the job Obama is doing. Those who are unsure about Obama's religion are about evenly divided in their views of his performance.
Growing Number of Americans Say Obama is a Muslim - Pew Research Center

Forum List

Back