Uh Oh!!: Tim Adams, Chief Elections Clerk in Hawaii says Obama wasn't born there.

There won't be a legitimate link, cause it's bullshit.

I provided links elsewhere and won't bother hunting them up again. So I'll just say that this is my understanding of what happened despite the fact that it was quite prominent in the news when it happened. There was a big flap over his using campaign funds to make the trip. It is an undisputable fact, however, that it was right after Obama went to Hawaii to see his grandmother that the State of Hawaii announced that the records were sealed and would be shown to nobody.

So, you can believe whatever you want about it. Whether it is bullshit or not, it does add fuel to the curiosity meter.
No, there won't be any links forthcoming, because outside of loopy birther fantasy land, there aren't any.

And it is NOT an indisputable fact Lingle sealed the records. The governor herself even called that story bullshit.

Try a little harder to investigate and recognize a FACT when you see it.

I don't believe I mentioned Lingle. But I have read numerous news accounts from various sources that after Obama's trip to Hawaii, the State of Hawaii announced that the records were sealed and would be made available to nobody. And Obama has certainly not made any move to make them available.

So I'll just say to you what I said to Candycorn:

Again the phenomenon that so many of you are so desperate to protect the privacy of this President, when you haven't demonstrated any such passion about any other public figures, most particularly conservative ones, does fuel the suspicion that he has much to hide, doesn't it? What are you so terrified we might find out? Do you have so little faith in him yourselves that you can't afford to take the risk?

I provided links elsewhere and won't bother hunting them up again. So I'll just say that this is my understanding of what happened despite the fact that it was quite prominent in the news when it happened. There was a big flap over his using campaign funds to make the trip. It is an undisputable fact, however, that it was right after Obama went to Hawaii to see his grandmother that the State of Hawaii announced that the records were sealed and would be shown to nobody.

So, you can believe whatever you want about it. Whether it is bullshit or not, it does add fuel to the curiosity meter.
No, there won't be any links forthcoming, because outside of loopy birther fantasy land, there aren't any.

And it is NOT an indisputable fact Lingle sealed the records. The governor herself even called that story bullshit.

I don't believe I mentioned Lingle. But I have read numerous news accounts from various sources that after Obama's trip to Hawaii, the State of Hawaii announced that the records were sealed and would be made available to nobody. And Obama has certainly not made any move to make them available.

So I'll just say to you what I said to Candycorn:

Again the phenomenon that so many of you are so desperate to protect the privacy of this President, when you haven't demonstrated any such passion about any other public figures, most particularly conservative ones, does fuel the suspicion that he has much to hide, doesn't it? What are you so terrified we might find out? Do you have so little faith in him yourselves that you can't afford to take the risk?
The bullshot story about the "sealing" came from a WND article saying Lingle sealed the records.

The "State of Hawaii" can't fucking seal a record. It takes a person to do that. Who the hell do you think had the power to do that?

If they did.

Which they didn't/

Yeah, Lingle was just in the bag for Obama.........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5LzIdYv1zY]YouTube - Hawaii Gov. Linda Lingle speaks to the RNC[/ame]

No point in trying to discuss logic and facts with the birthers and pseudo-birthers.

It's like trying to teach a kindergartner calculus.

090723_the_birthers.jpg

Now this President is suing his fellow American Citizens in Arizona to support Illegal Aliens. In my opinion that's something an Anti-American plant would do and would be fully supported by the New World Order. The more i see of this President,the more i believe in the idea that he is a New World Order foreign plant. They are driving us towards a One World Government. They must tear down America as we know it in order to begin the rebuilding process. They understand that America will be their last obstacle in achieving their One World Government goal.

What better way to start the tearing down process then to put an Anti-American foreign plant in the White House? His policies do seem to reflect an Anti-American stance. People should never forget that he was indoctrinated on that "God Damn America" propaganda his whole life. It's like he was being groomed all along. I still have a lot of questions about this guy's past. I'm not getting proper answers so far. The New World Order is far more powerful than most could understand. I'm very skeptical of this current President.

No KIDDING!

YOUR theory explains ALL of the covering up of ALL of his records,

and ALL of his "previous work experience,"

PERFECTLY!

Okay, so now I'm pretty sure he's actually Manchurian...

I'm backing up my opinions and perceptions every bit as well as you are backing up yours my friend. Every bit as well as you are.

No, you are not doing any such thing.

You have to make a premise. You have to support your premise with evidence, facts, and analysis.

You have not done that.

actually, I'd like to see a link that backs up your claim that "he spent time with the keepers"

so, please do post that again, if nothing else but just for me

and you know i'm no liberal of any way shape or form
i also cant stand Obama and never would vote for him

No, you are not doing any such thing.

You have to make a premise. You have to support your premise with evidence, facts, and analysis.

You have not done that.

Actually, he's done all of that, and more.

YOU, on the other hand, haven't contributed ONE SINGLE valid citation of Proof.

I'm honestly beginning to wEnder if you aren't some sort of republican plant,

sent to political forums to so infuriate the membership that even if they WEREN'T repubs, to begin with?

THAT's how they'll be voting, based on your reeking example of what a dem is all about.

If that's the case? My hat is OFF to you, pal! Keep up the Good Work!

Last edited:
Most people are like Lab-Rats & Chimps. They are conditioned to respond in a certain way and will perform on cue. Most people are currently conditioned to respond to anything different by immediately lashing out and labelling others as being "Crazy." This is a conditioned response,nothing more nothing less. I recommend that people keep their minds open and don't be so quick to label everyone "Crazy."

The loonies have made allegations but have not given any evidence, facts, or analysis to support their claim. That is why they are 0-75 in court decisions. The birthers are mirthers!

What a shock!

STILL no PROOF, and STILL no open-minded consideration of the facts,

FROM YOU.

Talk about fail ~ you're Fail with a capital F.

Get on back to the kiddie forums, where you have some snowball's chance in hell of putting your "opinion" out there, and browbeating the membership into agreement.

It ain't working here, pal.

No, earlier you wrote this bizarre and hilariously cryptic narrative:

As if it is was some sort of artifact. :cuckoo:

Figures you can't back up what you stated although the retreat away from the "keepers" red herring is noted. Why am I not surprised?

It only adds to your conspiracy err... I mean curiosity meter because its you want to believe there is some sort "savior" from this perceived abomination (i.e. black man becomes President). I didn't vote for Obama but whenever my candidates lost in the past, I didn't seek to disqualify them through--all smack aside--the cheapest means possible. You birthers need to get a life.

I will say that you do serve a purpose, you take the spotlight off of the idiots in the 9/11 truth movement for a brief shining moment. :lol::clap2:

I'm backing up my opinions and perceptions every bit as well as you are backing up yours my friend. Every bit as well as you are.

Total BS. The birth certificate is valid and authenticated by the proper authorities.
Your claim that our belief that it is valid is a "phenomenon that so many of you are so desperate to protect the privacy of the President" is without any fact, foundation or evidence. You show your political biased ideology with "you haven't demonstrated any such passion about any other public figures,most particularly conservative ones".
What passion? What tactic to protect the President's privacy.
What privacy is anyone trying to protect?
You are chasing your own tail.
I need evidence to have suspicions. You may not but those suspicions without any evidence do not lend one ounce of credibility to your or anyone's argument.
Rumor, gossip, innuendos and suspicions are not valid or credible anywhere.

What a shock!

FROM YOU.

Get on back to the kiddie forums, where you have some snowball's chance in hell of putting your "opinion" out there, and browbeating the membership into agreement.

unless you want to call into question EVERY State of HI CoLB, you MUST accept his as valid

What a shock!

FROM YOU.

:lol: ^ Hey dudes, check out the Newb. :lol:

Figures you can't back up what you stated although the retreat away from the "keepers" red herring is noted. Why am I not surprised?

It only adds to your conspiracy err... I mean curiosity meter because its you want to believe there is some sort "savior" from this perceived abomination (i.e. black man becomes President). I didn't vote for Obama but whenever my candidates lost in the past, I didn't seek to disqualify them through--all smack aside--the cheapest means possible. You birthers need to get a life.

I will say that you do serve a purpose, you take the spotlight off of the idiots in the 9/11 truth movement for a brief shining moment. :lol::clap2:

Total BS. The birth certificate is valid and authenticated by the proper authorities.
Your claim that our belief that it is valid is a "phenomenon that so many of you are so desperate to protect the privacy of the President" is without any fact, foundation or evidence. You show your political biased ideology with "you haven't demonstrated any such passion about any other public figures,most particularly conservative ones".
What passion? What tactic to protect the President's privacy.
What privacy is anyone trying to protect?
You are chasing your own tail.
I need evidence to have suspicions. You may not but those suspicions without any evidence do not lend one ounce of credibility to your or anyone's argument.
Rumor, gossip, innuendos and suspicions are not valid or credible anywhere.

I never said the Certification of Birth is not valid. I am not the least bit concerned about the Certification of Birth. I am curious, however, about what is on the Birth Certificate that we are not allowed to see and nobody is allowed to tell us.

Being curious and having suspicions are two separate things, but one does follow the other. When curiosity goes unanswered, it can breed suspicions.

And I'm not chasing anybody's tail. I am calling you a hypocrite, however, if you say you have never been curious about a public figure, have not wondered if rumors were true, would refuse to look if interesting information was made available to you. I can say with a great deal of certainty that you didn't think President Bush was entitled to keep secret interesting things in his private life and you didn't think those who went digging for information were off base. He was President of the United States! As such we were entitled to know a great deal about him.

Will you say now that you have no curiosity whatsoever about those hidden areas of President Obama's life? Are you the one person on the planet who is devoid of curiosity of things like that? Don't bother to answer because if you say 'no', I already knew that. And if you say 'yes' you will be seen as dishonest.

Now if you have nothing further to contribute here, this circular argument is becoming quite tedious and I will choose not to engage further in it. Do have a great day.

What a shock!

FROM YOU.

STILL no PROOF, and STILL no open-minded consideration of the facts, That's right; the birthers have no proof and are close-minded about the fact there are no facts

In other words, carrot breath, you can't browbeat the great majority into accepting a thesis built on . . . nothing.

What a shock!

FROM YOU.

:lol: ^ Hey dudes, check out the Newb. :lol:

Yeah, rabbit head is a hoot. Give him a carrot, and he might go away.

What a shock!

FROM YOU.

unless you want to call into question EVERY State of HI CoLB, you MUST accept his as valid

Does this "foxy" guy remind you of Curvelight? "I never said (fill in the blank)________________" seems to be the MO here too.

You made the accusation that he met with "the keepers" (your word) of his birth certificate. I asked you to back it up. You won't (because you can't). If you can't prove it, don't say it. Especially when it is so clearly a blatant lie on your part. Okay.:razz:

As for suspicion...I don't have any suspicion about the birthplace of any of our Presidents; I simply pointed out how your birthers have gone off the deep end on this one.

Forum List

Back