Proof that 2004 election was stolen by Republicans

Some believe that our votes don't count at all.

That the world is controlled by 6 corporations.

We do get all our information from 6 media outlets. They own everything. The 6 of them. 666. Oooooooo lol

Soooo that's what happened! I wondered where it went, and now I know. Did they sell it on the black market. I hear there's a huge demand for elections.

It's far too late to even care now. The man already had his presidency. Instead of quibbling over who did what wrong, the focus should be on more constant vigilance of the validity of our elections and the electoral process.

So we are quoting a 6 year old article about a conspiracy theory with no substance to it, why?

Oh yes, your right. Gore is so whiney it makes you forget about Kerry. Thanks Swiftboaters.

I've been scanning your post for proof of intelligence for you but I haven't seen any. Can you please furnish something that make me think you are smart like reciting the alpha-bet. It starts out with A-B-C....

Also, show me you wear a pair of underwear instead of some diapers. That will go a long way in improving your standing with me.

Forum List

Back