Uh oh… polls pointing towards blue wave in ‘22

While you guys have been counting down to November the tide suddenly turned. Started with the leak of the Roe decision and has remained steady since.

Also helps that Hershel Walker and Dr Oz are horrible candidates in what could have been winnable contests.

The House will end up red but likely the senate becomes even more blue. Generally will be close but sorry folks. No red wave to usher in your theocracy.

View attachment 671751

View attachment 671750

LOL, you're retarded.

I'm not even a Pub and I will beat you about the head and shoulders with this stupid thread.
First… that’s not even a saying…. Second, there isn’t anything I posted in this thread that is trending off. Republican morons shouted about a red wave. BEST case scenario is a tiny majority in both houses. Tiny. That’s no red wave and that’s the best case scenario. More likely they lose the senate by a hair and. Slightly win house.

First… that’s not even a saying…. Second, there isn’t anything I posted in this thread that is trending off. Republican morons shouted about a red wave. BEST case scenario is a tiny majority in both houses. Tiny. That’s no red wave and that’s the best case scenario. More likely they lose the senate by a hair and. Slightly win house.
Good to see you're managing your expectations.

While you guys have been counting down to November the tide suddenly turned. Started with the leak of the Roe decision and has remained steady since.

Also helps that Hershel Walker and Dr Oz are horrible candidates in what could have been winnable contests.

The House will end up red but likely the senate becomes even more blue. Generally will be close but sorry folks. No red wave to usher in your theocracy.

View attachment 671751

View attachment 671750

I’m not impressed

Pollsters still have not learned how to query dead people or comatose patients in nursing homes

hahahahahahahahahahaha TOO FUNNY!!!

What do you consider to be "tiny majority"? What do you consider to be a "red wave"??

In the Senate, RCP currently shows a 48-45 R lead with 7 toss up seats available for grabs. R's winning 3 of those 7 seats would be slightly less than half (and NOT a "red wave") and R's winning 4 of those 7 seats would be slightly more than half (arguably a "red wave"). R's winning 5 of those 7 seats would undoubtedly be a "red wave"... and guess what, R's are very well poised atm to win 5 of those 7 seats (WI, PA, NV, GA, AZ) and they might even win NH and WA as well... Smells like a "red wave" to me.

In the House, RCP currently shows a 228-174 R lead with 33 toss up seats available for grabs. Unlike the Senate races, I doubt that all of the "leans D" or "leans R" seats are going to go to their respective parties, which will move the 228-174 numbers somewhat, but the same applies as above. R's winning 16 of those toss up seats would be slightly less than half (and NOT a "red wave") and R's winning 17 of those toss up seats would be slightly more than half (maybe not exactly a "red wave" either), but R's winning 19 of them would arguably be a "red wave", and R's winning 23 of them would definitely be a "red wave" (using comparable percentages to the margin of toss up senate seats won).

So, either define your terms or stuff it... Obviously you use generalized terminology in order to leave room to backtrack after you are wrong.

Republicans will win both Houses... Senate by roughly 53-47 and House by roughly 245/190 or possibly even 250/185.

Last edited:

Try to stay away from open windows and operating ovens the night of November 8th.

Try to stay away from open windows and operating ovens the night of November 8th.
Only thing I know for sure is that when the Dems likely pull out a senate victory you’ll be screaming “corruption” like a fool. I guarantee you I’ll be pissed at voters if pubs have a good night not fake ass election fraud scenarios. I am a man who can face reality. Right wing pussies make up a fantasy world to live in.

Only thing I know for sure is that when the Dems likely pull out a senate victory you’ll be screaming “corruption” like a fool. I guarantee you I’ll be pissed at voters if pubs have a good night not fake ass election fraud scenarios. I am a man who can face reality. Right wing pussies make up a fantasy world to live in.

Fraud, not corruption, but if fraud does happen I blame Republicans for not being out there to try and find it.

Only thing I know for sure is that when the Dems likely pull out a senate victory....
"Likely?"
Yesterday it was 51/100

1667404356648.png

Fraud, not corruption, but if fraud does happen I blame Republicans for not being out there to try and find it.
Like I said. Fantasy world nonsense. Right wingers are cowards to the truth. They lost the vote in 2020 by following a Pied Piper con man and conned themselves into being a party of verifiable nuts.

"Likely?"
Yesterday it was 51/100

View attachment 719873
Likely 50/50. It’s gonna be close. I won’t be surprise either way but I know it’s not a red wave. Even with all the economic challenges in the world everyone know the republicans have no answer. It’s simply a hissy fit the voters have every two years because they are uneducated and easily swayed to be a fool… yet it’s still close. No red wave.

Only thing I know for sure is that when the Dems likely pull out a senate victory you’ll be screaming “corruption” like a fool.
Dems are not pulling out a senate victory. Even Five Turd Fake's (538) bogus election "model" has just now switched over to favoring a Republican takeover of the senate. However, any decent pollster/pundit has been saying that R's will take the senate since the very start of the midterm cycle.
I guarantee you I’ll be pissed at voters if pubs have a good night
Prepare to be pissed off then.
not fake ass election fraud scenarios.
Are you referring to the 2000 "hanging chads" election fraud scenario?? Or maybe the 2004 claims of election fraud?? Or the 2016 claims of election fraud via "Russian interference and disinformation"? Or maybe the 2018 claims of election fraud by Stacy Abrams?? Or maybe even Hillary's recent claims of 2024 election fraud?? Are those the election fraud scenarios of which you are speaking?
I am a man who can face reality.
If that were the case, then you would be admitting that there's going to be a red tsunami in about a week... 53-54 senate seats and 245-250 house seats... that's the general ballpark that you should be expecting.
Right wing pussies make up a fantasy world to live in.
hahahahahahahahahahaha

Like I said. Fantasy world nonsense. Right wingers are cowards to the truth. They lost the vote in 2020 by following a Pied Piper con man and conned themselves into being a party of verifiable nuts.

And your side ignored potential issues with both vote rules being ignored due to the pandemic and count questions because you got the result you wanted.

No real investigations have happened, just re-counting the same questioned numbers by the same people saying nothing was wrong.

Likely 50/50. It’s gonna be close. I won’t be surprise either way but I know it’s not a red wave.
You have yet to define what you mean by "red wave"... It is a cowardly move to not define your terms.
Even with all the economic challenges in the world everyone know the republicans have no answer. It’s simply a hissy fit the voters have every two years because they are uneducated and easily swayed to be a fool… yet it’s still close. No red wave.
hahahahahahahahahahaha

Forum List

Back