U.S. women's soccer team kneels during anthem, then get their asses kicked

Is the US the only country that has mentally ill Leftie athletes that disrespect and dishonor its flag on the most important most watched athletic stage in the world? It sure looks like it.

I won't be supporting any U.S. athlete that kneels during our anthem. If they continue this, I hope they continue to get their asses handed to them.

U.S. Women’s Soccer Team Takes Stunning Loss After Kneeling For BLM At Olympic Opener​

"The U.S. women’s soccer team took a devastating 3-0 loss to Sweden early Wednesday morning in their Tokyo Olympic opener, breaking their 44-game winning streak.

All 22 players on Team USA took a knee in solidarity with the radical leftist group Black Lives Matter before the game, a major point of contention with U.S. fans."

Cheering against America. How conservative of you.

I suspect that the OP is a lie. It was something that they agreed with the Swedes and would have taken place after the anthems. Most international teams do it.

Ah.....personal attacking and name-calling.....another FAIL post.

The soccer team is making a statement. I am addressing their content of their statement. You people are acting as though the right to speech, means that all speech must be thus celebrated.

That is obviously not true, and you don't even believe it. You are happy to attack both the content of our speech AND us for making that speech.

And you people have gone further in attacking us as though we are bad people for simply responding to their speech.

AND, even further in then whining like faggots, when we return your attacks.

You people are fucking retarded.

And fucking assholes.

Anti-American retarded fucking assholes.

The soccer team is making a statement. I am addressing their content of their statement. You people are acting as though the right to speech, means that all speech must be thus celebrated.

That is obviously not true, and you don't even believe it. You are happy to attack both the content of our speech AND us for making that speech.

And you people have gone further in attacking us as though we are bad people for simply responding to their speech.

AND, even further in then whining like faggots, when we return your attacks.

You people are fucking retarded.

And fucking assholes.

Anti-American retarded fucking assholes.
More whining and name calling.

That is how it works when participation is not required and the fucktards we send do nothing but act like shits and then, LOSE in humiliating fashion (yes 3-0 in soccer is an ass beating).

If participation in the Olympics is nothing but an international embarrassment, why should we fund it?

Again, this is more evidence that "America" is so divided that we can't even gather a sense of national unity on the international stage.

Why are we continuing with this charade? Let's break this shit up already. It's dead.

I agree. I think the Olympics are on their way out, anyway. The ratings have sucked the past few games, countries no longer want to host because of the massive debt they have to incur to do so. The athletes are largely a joke, especially now that the IOC has sanctioned ending women's participation by letting men take over their events. It just sucks now.

I suspect that the OP is a lie. It was something that they agreed with the Swedes and would have taken place after the anthems. Most international teams do it.

It's pretty much all the teams doing it now.

As an American, I will continue to criticize when my team does it. You do as you wish.

Sweden 3 Kneelers 0

NOT cheering against America!
Cheering against kneelers.

Sweden 3 Kneelers 0
Who are representing America. Keep cheering for America to lose. It's just another reason why your side lost the election last year.

The three women who stood are heroes!

1626966887007.png

When "women" who are supposed to represent my country disrespect it, then I wholeheartedly will pull for the other team.

Another Great American Squeal! How dare you protest with the world watching (clutching pearls). What the fuck do you think you are? Free! Now get out there and lose for this great nation!

#stopthesqueal#

I won't be supporting any U.S. athlete that kneels during our anthem. If they continue this, I hope they continue to get their asses handed to them.

They are brainless, unpatriotic nitwits, too chicken to stand up for a country that has shed so much blood in fighting to spread the blessing of freedom. They need to spend a few years in a communist dictatorship like China to learn the value of freedom.

JWK

I love how the Neo-GOP goofs support the 'Tourist' on 1-6, but go absolutely bonkers over the Women's football team for taking a knee during the Anthem.

I smile.

Forum List

Back