Swalwell spent thousands of campaign dollars on booze and limo services, $20K at hotel where his wife worked

Wonder why the wingers only get concerned about misspent funds when it involves a democrat?? Trump collected millions for his inauguration but only spent a fraction of that amount on the activities..nobody seems to know where the rest went and the wingers could care less. Now if we were talking about Biden...oh brother would they be howling about it.

Wonder why the wingers only get concerned about misspent funds when it involves a democrat?? Trump collected millions for his inauguration but only spent a fraction of that amount on the activities..nobody seems to know where the rest went and the wingers could care less. Now if we were talking about Biden...oh brother would they be howling about it.
Start a thread about it, jerk off!

Swalwell not only misspent funds which he lavished on himself but of course he was romantically linked
to a CCP honey pot spy.
He ought to be in federal prison so you and your whataboutisms can just fuck off!

Your tale is over three years old and only NewsWeak seems to think there is a story there.

Start a thread about it jerk off, as I already said. Christ! You are persistently stupid.

Meanwhile Eric Swalwell has to account for all the money he spent on himself and
his CCP spy honeypot. If you want on my list of brain impaired trolls just keep it up.

I'll be happy to banish your dumb ass.

Last edited:
Your tale is over three years old and only NewsWeak seems to think there is a story there.

Start a thread about it jerk off, as I already said. Christ! You are persistently stupid.

Meanwhile Eric Swalwell has to account for all the money he spent on himself and
his CCP spy honeypot. If you want on my list of brain impaired trolls just keep it up.

I'll be happy to banish your dumb

Yup, over three years now and Trump still hasn't accounted for the money.

1627325746501.png

Forum List

Back