U.S. women's soccer team kneels during anthem, then get their asses kicked

Our founders would have tossed their america hate terrorist supporting asses out of the country..........Let Freedom RING---kick their communist loving asses out.
Bullshit, they would have said, "look at them legs" you moroonie!

Fucking anti American *****. They should be banned from ever playing in the Olympics. It's a disgrace to the country that got them there to begin with.

I hope they all lose every single game because they have disentary during their matches.

Fuck em all.

I won't be supporting any U.S. athlete that kneels during our anthem. If they continue this, I hope they continue to get their asses handed to them.

U.S. Women’s Soccer Team Takes Stunning Loss After Kneeling For BLM At Olympic Opener​

"The U.S. women’s soccer team took a devastating 3-0 loss to Sweden early Wednesday morning in their Tokyo Olympic opener, breaking their 44-game winning streak.

All 22 players on Team USA took a knee in solidarity with the radical leftist group Black Lives Matter before the game, a major point of contention with U.S. fans."

To bad on both counts.

I certainly don't agree with them.

I'll be the swedish team was better looking too !

Are we a nation or not?

This half-assed shit is going NOWHERE.

If not, I am fine with Texas being a nation on its own. We don't need any of you fuckers.

Forum List

Back