U.S. women's soccer team kneels during anthem, then get their asses kicked

Remove all the seats from the plane so they can kneel all the way home....what an embarrassment to the USA Olympics....sit down ladies....you suck...

The face that you make when you know that you suck.

1626910490037.png

Anyone who chooses the world stage of the Olympics to disrespect the country that GAVE THEM their opportunity for their success is NOT a REAL AMERICAN. Is that clear enough?
The intolerant Neo-GOP wants to show off their authoritarian disdain for these freedoms our soldiers fought and died for. These freedoms are enshrined in our Constitution which they regard with contempt. Well, maybe as old Trumpyberra says the soldiers were just "Suckers and Losers"?

I won't be supporting any U.S. athlete that kneels during our anthem. If they continue this, I hope they continue to get their asses handed to them.

U.S. Women’s Soccer Team Takes Stunning Loss After Kneeling For BLM At Olympic Opener​

"The U.S. women’s soccer team took a devastating 3-0 loss to Sweden early Wednesday morning in their Tokyo Olympic opener, breaking their 44-game winning streak.

All 22 players on Team USA took a knee in solidarity with the radical leftist group Black Lives Matter before the game, a major point of contention with U.S. fans."

So, you don't like the violence on the streets from supposed BLM supporters. You tell them to not use violence. And then when people protest without violence, you don't like that either????

How does that work?

Hope they lose all their games....anti-American filth.
Spoken from a true anti-american cvnt.
You cancelling them cvnt?

Oh, I know your answer.......They cancelled themselves.

I won't be supporting any U.S. athlete that kneels during our anthem. If they continue this, I hope they continue to get their asses handed to them.

U.S. Women’s Soccer Team Takes Stunning Loss After Kneeling For BLM At Olympic Opener​

"The U.S. women’s soccer team took a devastating 3-0 loss to Sweden early Wednesday morning in their Tokyo Olympic opener, breaking their 44-game winning streak.

All 22 players on Team USA took a knee in solidarity with the radical leftist group Black Lives Matter before the game, a major point of contention with U.S. fans."

Yeah SWEDEN!!!

The intolerant Neo-GOP wants to show off their authoritarian disdain for these freedoms our soldiers fought and died for. These freedoms are enshrined in our Constitution which they regard with contempt. Well, maybe as old Trumpyberra says the soldiers were just "Suckers and Losers"?
Our founders would have tossed their america hate terrorist supporting asses out of the country..........Let Freedom RING---kick their communist loving asses out.

Forum List

Back