U.S. women's soccer team kneels during anthem, then get their asses kicked

Um the reasoning behind each is very different.

1-6 happened because people love the country.

The dykes kneeled because they hate it.

1-6 happen because they loved their Cult leader so much that they believed him when he lied to them about the election results. The lies even got one of them killed.

Taking a knee is not a signal for hate

:boobies:

They are brainless, unpatriotic nitwits, too chicken to stand up for a country that has shed so much blood in fighting to spread the blessing of freedom. They need to spend a few years in a communist dictatorship like China to learn the value of freedom.

JWK
Including shedding blood for the freedom to kneel during the National Anthem.

Why do you hate America?

Not cheering against america, just don't want a bunch of American haters to win. There is a difference, they are an embarrassment.
Well they represent America, so yeah, cheering for them to lose is cheering for America to lose.

You do that because you're a loser.

Since both have been in the news lately....I couldn't resist!:laugh:

1626997101379.png

I won't be supporting any U.S. athlete that kneels during our anthem. If they continue this, I hope they continue to get their asses handed to them.

U.S. Women’s Soccer Team Takes Stunning Loss After Kneeling For BLM At Olympic Opener​

"The U.S. women’s soccer team took a devastating 3-0 loss to Sweden early Wednesday morning in their Tokyo Olympic opener, breaking their 44-game winning streak.

All 22 players on Team USA took a knee in solidarity with the radical leftist group Black Lives Matter before the game, a major point of contention with U.S. fans."

Good. I hope the IOC sanctions the whole team as BLM protests were banned. After this loss, maybe we won't be seeing much of them. I guess I won't anyway because I am boycotting these commie games.

I won't be supporting any U.S. athlete that kneels during our anthem. If they continue this, I hope they continue to get their asses handed to them.

U.S. Women’s Soccer Team Takes Stunning Loss After Kneeling For BLM At Olympic Opener​

"The U.S. women’s soccer team took a devastating 3-0 loss to Sweden early Wednesday morning in their Tokyo Olympic opener, breaking their 44-game winning streak.

All 22 players on Team USA took a knee in solidarity with the radical leftist group Black Lives Matter before the game, a major point of contention with U.S. fans."

Like all sports, losers do not get paid as much as winners.

Were they protesting the lack of diversity on their own White-privileged team?

And then they get beaten by Whitest women from Whitest country ever.

I guess that Title IX advantage is fading faster than their credibility...

Definitely one of the teams I will be rooting against.
People tend to ignore that a lot of other national teams despise the U.S. players for their arrogance. Sweden just made a lot of people happy delivering that beat down.

So, do we want Anti-Americans representing Americans on the international stage?

Because if that's the case, fuck it. I want nothing to do with that shit.

Break up this shit union and be done with it.

Yes, women kneeling during the Anthem is akin to "Absolute Despotism". Dissolve the Union!

the Olympic Committee should have kick their asses out.

It not whether you win or lose, it's how you show fealty to the Symbols of the Nation State you are from. How dare these women deviate and solemnly take a knee. Off with their heads.

Forum List

Back