U.S. women's soccer team kneels during anthem, then get their asses kicked

Sure. It has nothing to do with our representatives publicly shitting on our national anthem in front of the entire world. Pay no attention to that.

It would be better if the U.S. killed all Olympics participation FOREVER!!!
If athletes insist on protesting our nation during the Olympics I probably will stop watching it. If I do, I will not be the only one who does.

I sincerely hope the U.S. girls soccer team gets their asses kicked in every game they play.

If a high percentage of U.S. athletes protest than I agree with you that we should just stop participating in future Olympics.

"I won't be supporting any U.S. athlete that kneels during our anthem."

I'm sure they are heart broken......if you are relevant to them.
Like a dude is going to kneel when he proposes to a girl, but these are women ...
They're all LGB, but they hate transgender athletes. Why?

Anti-Americans Cheer for the Americans loss.

Hurrah for the Anti-American Americans, we lost.

Hahahaha. So she didn't take off her shirt, again!

Ops, is that sexist?
The “anti-Americans” are the ones who kneel and disrespect our flag and nation. The other teams don’t kneel during our anthem, they show more respect than the so-called American team.

Just another bunch of clueless leftists. Taking a knee was in response to hands up don’t shoot which we all know is a lie. It never happened. Typical leftist issue based on a fairytale.

Kneelers 6 New Zealand 1
And that was without Morgan; Lavelle was on fire.

Alex WILL be back against Australia I understand.

She could be spotted with her hand over her heart during the (US) national anthem before the game against the Kiwis. :)

The Kneelers are NOT America. They are Anti-America.
Nope, protesting is American. Americans have fought and died to protect and preserve that American right. But g'head, cheer against America. Be sure to let voters hear which side your on.

Nope, protesting is American. ...
And no one else from any other country has anything to protest about? Other than the fortunate citizens of Perfectonia, everybody's got something to bitch about. Are their concerns any less valid or important? Maybe all the athletes from every country should just kneel in an empty stadium for a few days then go home.

Discord within the team about which lezzies can virtue signal the most leads to losing blowouts.
I thought their mission was to win and not show us how selfish and self absorbed they are about feelings?

Nope, protesting is American. Americans have fought and died to protect and preserve that American right. But g'head, cheer against America. Be sure to let voters hear which side your on.

Since the 60s the leftists have taught our children protesting is the most important thing every American can do. Then they spoon fed them something to protest about every election cycle. It’s the only way the failure of leftism can grow.

Asshole, I root for America, not anti-Americans.
Protesters aren't anti-American just because they protest something you disagree with. :cuckoo:

They're still as American as you are and they are still representing America and you are still rooting for America to lose because you want to spite protestors you don't like.

Forum List

Back