U.S. Women's Soccer Defeated Again. Perhaps they need to focus on soccer, not Marxist politics

Correlation does not prove causation. IOW, the USWNT didn't lose just because of politics; even though I think they were wrong to disrespect the flag and the anthem, it's their choice, same as Koepernick. In this country you're allowed to be a dick, whatever that is to some people anyway. But I see no logic in assuming that's why they lost. I think they got old, had babies, changed coaches, and the rest of the world upped their games.

And the UFC BLM video???
Sorry about he Confusion, it was the UFC Fighters participated in the video... Just like the Olympics, Players did it not the official organisation...
Olympics could be considered less supportive than the UFC in banning BLM symbols...

You said you don't see BLM in UFC

At this past Saturday’s UFC 250, several UFC fighters voiced support for the protests. UFC light heavyweight Devin Clark took a knee and raised his fist during his introduction on the preliminary card. Featherweight Alex Caceres said he wants to play a bigger part in helping his community overcome its struggles. Bantamweight Aljamain Sterling said he plans to participate in the movement back in his native New York and made an impassioned defense of Black Lives Matter in relation to “all lives matter” critics.

On the ground, several fighters have participated in marches in solidarity with the movement sparked by George Floyd’s death in Minneapolis, including Adesanya, Chuck Liddell and Leslie Smith. UFC light heavyweight champ Jon Jones even stepped in to intervene against possible looters, prompting an investigation by police into his role in protests.

Hope they lose the bronze match. I have always cheered for team USA women's soccer. Not this year. They went full blown Marxist with their pre-game bullshit political statement. Looks to me like they need to focus on soccer.

Shocking. Those Marxists have infiltrated the Olympic team and destroyed the spirit of it. Perish the thought.
They might all defect to nearby China.

Settle down. You're reading far too much into it. Biden had nothing to do with it.

The real issue is why athletes think they need to be political while they are involved in athletics.

Sports are entertainment most of the consumers. I dont care what the short stop for the Brewers thinks about COVID.

Hope they lose the bronze match. I have always cheered for team USA women's soccer. Not this year. They went full blown Marxist with their pre-game bullshit political statement. Looks to me like they need to focus on soccer.
Yes why don't we just treat these young people who gave up so much of there time working hard to go represent USA, like crap because they have political views different from us?

To see them defeated is the sweetest thing!;)

Arrogant POS.

The Proud Boys... Or the Oath Keepers...pick a blob supporting hate groups and tell us how much you hate them....

Is the Mossad a hate group?

Was 911 a hate hoax?

For the Mossad to classify another group as a hate group would be like Jeff Epstein calling someone else a child molester.....

It is asinine to put on a uniform and say you are going to represent the nation and then do everything in your power to degenerate that nation.

Fuck 'em. Take your entitled ass somewhere else where you can actually represent the values you claim to believe in. Clearly they do not support American values.

The Olympics have turned out to be very uniting this year.

Many Americans are cheering on whomever is playing the US Soccer Team. :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back