U.S. women's soccer team at it again

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
No surprise of course, this is exactly what we've come to expect.

Fans Not Happy USWNT Players Didn't Sing National Anthem​

© Provided by The Spun
Asegment of American soccer fans are upset with the U.S. Women's National Team after they were spotted not seeing the national anthem ahead of their first World Cup match vs. Vietnam.

As "The Star-Spangled Banner" rang out in Auckland, the USWNT stood mostly silent.
Here's some of what fans had to say on Twitter:

"This team is a disgrace.." an angry user replied. "5 women respected the national anthem. This is after there BS equal pay nonsense where they cant beat 15 year olds or retired players from Wrexham. News Flash you aren't playing at the same level of the men and don't deserve equal pay. I hope they lose."

I rarely see any major sports teams singing along with the national anthem

I haven't had the resources or time to research or document everything, but observation over the last 10 years or so makes me think it's all part of an organized and instigated pattern for a global agenda.

They've been infiltrating the government, media, education, entertainment, scientific institutions, big business religious organizations for decades now and can now control the message to the point they are being more proactive in overt 'woke-ism'. Look how they went after Disney and specific products familiar to every American and turned those into SJW 'woke' statements they use to exploit, groom, manipulate, indoctrinate the masses.

It was inevitable they would go after NASCAR and CMA which they are gradually overcoming. And because sports at all levels has been a bastion of non-partisan activity in which party affiliation or ideology hasn't mattered and everybody can be friends and cheer for their teams, that too has to be destroyed as a great American institution. That would be ALL sports: Little League, high School, college, semi-pro, pro. Soccer isn't immune either.

In my opinion, it is a a deliberate design to break us down into compliant and non aggressive faceless lemmings that will just accept whatever they do until we find ourselves no longer America but part of some WEF/NWO/global totalitarian system that will be impossible to extricate ourselves from.

So, now standing at attention is not good enough?

I heard the SSB every weekday for 20 years, and never once did I sing along, I just stood there at attention giving the flag its due respect

I haven't had the resources or time to research or document everything, but observation over the last 10 years or so makes me think it's all part of an organized and instigated pattern for a global agenda.

They've been infiltrating the government, media, education, entertainment, scientific institutions, big business religious organizations for decades now and can now control the message to the point they are being more proactive in overt 'woke-ism'. Look how they went after Disney and specific products familiar to every American and turned those into SJW 'woke' statements they use to exploit, groom, manipulate, indoctrinate the masses.

It was inevitable they would go after NASCAR and CMA which they are gradually overcoming. And because sports at all levels has been a bastion of non-partisan activity in which party affiliation or ideology hasn't mattered and everybody can be friends and cheer for their teams, that too has to be destroyed as a great American institution. That would be ALL sports: Little League, high School, college, semi-pro, pro. Soccer isn't immune either.

In my opinion, it is a a deliberate design to break us down into compliant and non aggressive faceless lemmings that will just accept whatever they do until we find ourselves no longer America but part of some WEF/NWO/global totalitarian system that will be impossible to extricate ourselves from.

When did it become a requirement to sing along?

So, now standing at attention is not good enough?

I heard the SSB every weekday for 20 years, and never once did I sing along, I just stood there at attention giving the flag its due respect

At least they're standing, true, but looks like most of them just stood there.

AA1ecXeW.img

If you have to have us draw you a picture it would be a waste of time

The US team is in a foreign country representing America

Five players get it and you and lib players dont

Who follows women's soccer? It is awful, like watching men's soccer, only in half speed.

It isn't. And generally only those who like to sing will sing the National Anthem. I honestly don't fault them for that. I did not object to their behavior this week though those who had their fists behind their backs were not being truly respectful. I have strongly objected to their behavior before though.

Forum List

Back