U.S. Women's Soccer Defeated Again. Perhaps they need to focus on soccer, not Marxist politics

Through their streaming channel I've watch more international competitors than in any other network Olympic coverage. I will always cheer for the Americans. If guitar playing was an Olympic sport I'd even root for Ted Nugent to win.
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, oy, oy, oy!

They were asleep and not sure what they Woke Up to. Certainly was not good conduct and responsibility.

Why is it that right-wingers link everyone who disagrees with them to "marxism." They don''t seem to understand how ignorant this sounds.Their lack of education is no excuse. These are the same morons who cheered on the domestic terrorists and their russian handlers who attacked the U.S. Government on Jan. 6.

Why is it that right-wingers link everyone who disagrees with them to "marxism." They don''t seem to understand how ignorant this sounds.Their lack of education is no excuse. These are the same morons who cheered on the domestic terrorists and their russian handlers who attacked the U.S. Government on Jan. 6.
^ Complains about people using the word "Marxist", then immediately uses the term "Russian handlers"! :laugh:

Hope they lose the bronze match. I have always cheered for team USA women's soccer. Not this year. They went full blown Marxist with their pre-game bullshit political statement. Looks to me like they need to focus on soccer.

So let us get this...

You come on this site daily expressing your views on politics...

But if women on the US soccer team does it they should vilified...

Right got that, no double standard there.... Some patriot....

You won't be missed... You better leave Football and Baseball too...

You best goto WWF, it is as real as your politics..
I left those sports too. I only watch the UFC now. No woke shit there.

Perhaps the dykes should focus on soccer and avoid politics.

They may not be embarrassing the United States

A Belarus athlete last night ran to police in the Tokyo Airport and asked for help.. At the time two Belarus officials were trying o force her on to a plane home. Today she was granted asylum by Poland...

She was critical of the Belarus Government approach to the Olympics... In Belarus dissent like that has led to people being disappeared...

This was a person told to :

focus on athletics and avoid politics.

They may not be embarrassing the Belarus

You sound pretty similar..

I left those sports too. I only watch the UFC now. No woke shit there.

Plenty fighters including Tyrone Wooley has openly supported BLM...

Colby Covington is openly a Trump Supporter and they chant 'You Suck' at him... Well he is an asshole​

Plenty fighters including Tyrone Wooley has openly supported BLM...

Colby Covington is openly a Trump Supporter and they chant 'You Suck' at him... Well he is an asshole​

We dont see this at the shows. By the way, Tyrons career took a nose dive the moment he started whining about race. The fans HATED him. That fucking idiot called Joe Rogan a racist for questioning his awful cardio. SMH.

Last edited:
We dont see this at the shows. By the way, Tyrons career took a nose dive the moment he started whining about race. The fans HATED him. That fucking idiot called Joe Rogan a racist for questioning his awful cardio. SMH.
This clear enough for you...

Kamaru Usman had plenty to say about him too..
“For a guy like Colby, he’s a guy that feels entitled, and a guy who feels like he should have what I have — the championship belt,” Usman said. “You don’t get it because you’re Caucasian, or from a certain descent. That’s not how this works. You have to earn it. If you really want it, you have to come through me.”

UFC support BLM

I think that is clear enough...

This clear enough for you...

Kamaru Usman had plenty to say about him too..
“For a guy like Colby, he’s a guy that feels entitled, and a guy who feels like he should have what I have — the championship belt,” Usman said. “You don’t get it because you’re Caucasian, or from a certain descent. That’s not how this works. You have to earn it. If you really want it, you have to come through me.”

UFC support BLM

I think that is clear enough...

Youre shocked that the biggest troll in sports got boos? Do you even understand Colby's schtick? Clearly not. :laugh:

Forum List

Back