U.S. Troops Have Been Secretly Training Taiwan's Military...I am sure CHINA is SO SCARED!

Th military action is Syria had nothing to with the Syrian military, as we were fighting ISIS in extreme eastern Syria.

I'll bet you didn't know that our most of our artillery never even entered Syria, but stayed on the border with Iraq and targeted ISIS over the border.
Of course I know this.

My problem with what Barry did is his invasion of Syria was United Nations-defined War Crime - invading a nation without approval of the leader or govt. And on his and Joe's way out the door he left US troops in Syria.
- What worries me about Biden is how one of the 1st things he did was send in more troops...and several weeks later he answered a reporter's question about Syria by declaring, "We don't have any troops in Syria."

WTF?!

Of course I know this.

My problem with what Barry did is his invasion of Syria was United Nations-defined War Crime - invading a nation without approval of the leader or govt. And on his and Joe's way out the door he left US troops in Syria.
- What worries me about Biden is how one of the 1st things he did was send in more troops...and several weeks later he answered a reporter's question about Syria by declaring, "We don't have any troops in Syria."

WTF?!
Is it a war crime to assist a country to defeat a common enemy?

Is it a war crime to assist a country to defeat a common enemy?
I understand where you are coming from EMOTIONALLY, but the fact is what Obama did was United Nations-defined 'International War Crimes. You can justify what he didcwas 'rights but that does not take away from that fact.

Personally I believe the UN has stopped being what it was meant to be decades ago, that they are as worthless now as tits on a washboard, much like the WHO that has been corrupted, but that is for another discussion in another thread..

You people don't seem to understand how antiquated the Chinese military equipment is! Their heavy bomber is from the 1950s and subsonic. How well do you think they will fare against a modern Taiwanese air force?

The troop transports being modified to carry an invasion forces are slow, clunky, and very noisy. How will they fare against Taiwan's diesel-electric submarines?

Their transport aircraft with any airborne forces will be easy targets of Taiwan's air defenses. I hope their troops are good swimmers because if they manage to get out of the aircraft after it gets shot down, they will still have a long swim back to China.

China may be able to eventually overcome them, if we refuse to help. It will be very costly for the Chinese in terms of equipment and troops, but they have an almost endless supply of warm bodies. If we do not assist them, Biden would be guilty of failing to uphold our mutual defense treaty and should be impeached. Of course the number of impeachable offenses reached double digits a long time ago!
It's not a big problem. Anyway, Russia may help China with supersonic bombers and almost anything else.

I understand where you are coming from EMOTIONALLY, but the fact is what Obama did was United Nations-defined 'International War Crimes. You can justify what he didcwas 'rights but that does not take away from that fact.

Personally I believe the UN has stopped being what it was meant to be decades ago, that they are as worthless now as tits on a washboard, much like the WHO that has been corrupted, but that is for another discussion in another thread..
It's really too bad that the UN has no jurisdiction for war crimes, as those are determined by the International Criminal Court.

We trained Afghan troops for 20 years and they fell in a week.

I bet China is so so so scared of TAIWANESE soldiers that have been trained by the USA. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

China is going to move on Taiwan...and when Biden does nothing, it will prove ONCE AGAIN that he is a Chinese spy.

Firstly, how do you know what the Chinese will do and how will that prove Joe is a Chinese spy?
You're paranoid with ignorance.

You people don't seem to understand how antiquated the Chinese military equipment is! Their heavy bomber is from the 1950s and subsonic. How well do you think they will fare against a modern Taiwanese air force?

The troop transports being modified to carry an invasion forces are slow, clunky, and very noisy. How will they fare against Taiwan's diesel-electric submarines?

The PRC has never had a military capable of "Force Projection". Unless the land they want to invade is connected to them by land, they are largely a paper tiger. Always has been, always will be.

Their entire Navy (including amphibious capability) is largely a joke. The US Coast Guard spends more time at sea and farther than port than the PLAN does. They conduct almost no fleet operations other than once a year or so for propaganda, very different than what the US does. They skitter out from their ports, assemble a handful of ships, sail them in circles for a week or two then scream to all how powerful they are. Then turn around and skitter right back to port.

That is not even a good "Dog and Pony Show". The US with it's amphibious forces frequently does events like that multiple times during a six month long amphibious deployment in multiple countries. And when a carrier task force is out to sea, they may do two or the of those exercises, all while remaining deployed and doing their main tasks.

And it is not even how old it is, but how little of that equipment they have.

The most numerous transport in the PLAAF? The Y-8, they have 81 of them. A copy of the old Soviet An-12 (1958), it is roughly comparable to the US C-130. The California Air National Guard alone has more C-130 aircraft than the entire inventory of PLAAF Y-8 aircraft.

Their next most common transport aircraft? That would be their 50 Y-7. An An-24 copy (1958), and for this I really had to do some digging for comparison. The last time the US used an aircraft of similar capabilities was the C-54 (1942). Largely a military version of the DC-4, the last in the US military were retired over 45 years ago.

Yes, like China is a threat to anybody with those two "transport aircraft" as the backbone of their airlift capability.

I could not care less about things like bombers and missiles. Those can not occupy land, just blow things up. You need forces with boots on the ground, and the capability to supply them. And China lacks all of that.

Not gonna happen. And what in the hell would they do with them even if they had them?
Biden do everything to push Russia towards China. For example, he send ships to violate Russian borders in the Sea of Japan.

And yes, with, say, fifty Tu-95 with 16 Kh-102 stealth cruise missiles each (800 missiles) they will be able to try to eliminate the whole system of the US strategic nuclear forces (500 sites).

The PRC has never had a military capable of "Force Projection". Unless the land they want to invade is connected to them by land, they are largely a paper tiger. Always has been, always will be.

Their entire Navy (including amphibious capability) is largely a joke. The US Coast Guard spends more time at sea and farther than port than the PLAN does. They conduct almost no fleet operations other than once a year or so for propaganda, very different than what the US does. They skitter out from their ports, assemble a handful of ships, sail them in circles for a week or two then scream to all how powerful they are. Then turn around and skitter right back to port.

That is not even a good "Dog and Pony Show". The US with it's amphibious forces frequently does events like that multiple times during a six month long amphibious deployment in multiple countries. And when a carrier task force is out to sea, they may do two or the of those exercises, all while remaining deployed and doing their main tasks.

The most numerous transport in the PLAAF? The Y-8, they have 81 of them. A copy of the old Soviet An-12 (1958), it is roughly comparable to the US C-130. The California Air National Guard alone has more C-130 aircraft than the entire inventory of PLAAF Y-8 aircraft.

Their next most common transport aircraft? That would be their 50 Y-7. An An-24 copy (1958), and for this I really had to do some digging for comparison. The last time the US used an aircraft of similar capabilities was the C-54 (1942). Largely a military version of the DC-4, the last in the US military were retired over 45 years ago.

Yes, like China is a threat to anybody with those two "transport aircraft" as the backbone of their airlift capability.

I could not care less about things like bombers and missiles. Those can not occupy land, just blow things up. You need forces with boots on the ground, and the capability to supply them. And China lacks all of that.
Incredible post!:salute:

Biden do everything to push Russia towards China. For example, he send ships to violate Russian borders in the Sea of Japan.

And yes, with, say, fifty Tu-95 with 16 Kh-102 stealth cruise missiles each (800 missiles) they will be able to try to eliminate the whole system of the US strategic nuclear forces (500 sites).
If a frog could fly, he would not bump his ass!

The KH-102is NUCLEAR! Then, what makes you think they have 800 to put on those old, piece of shit bombers that would never make their launch points?

In case you haven't gathered, the Russians don't like the Chinese any more than we do and are not going to commit suicide alongside the Chinese.

Last edited:

Agreed. One problem is we have allowed them to push their territorial waters further to sea by allowing them to build "islands" which we should have never allowed to happen.

Many of you have written about the possible lack of support if Taiwan was ever invaded, but what is never mentioned is the fact Australia, South Korea and Japan will get involved and possibly India seeing the invasion of Taiwan would be a direct threat to those nations…

So let look at reality and China should be more worried about if Japan come into the picture with Australia, South Korea and India because even though China has the warm bodies those four nations along with U.S. assistance would clearly hurt China badly.

The KH-102is NUCLEAR! Then, what makes you think they have 800 to put on those old, piece of shit bombers that would never make their launch points?
IMG_20211016_011150.jpg

IMG_20211016_011332.jpg

IMG_20211016_013727.jpg

IMG_20211016_013816.jpg

Ok. They already have hundreds of Kh-102s, hundreds of Kh-101 - 'conventional' version of Kh-102 which were widely used in Syria, and thousands of warheads in their storages. It's not a problem at all to mount nuclear warheads in weeks or, may be, even days. And yes, nobody counted ALCMs - according New START rules they count only bombers, and there were no actual inspections since the beginning of the pandemia.

In case you haven't gathered, the Russians don't like the Chinese any more than we do and are not going to commit suicide alongside the Chinese.
They aren't going to fight because they like Chinese. They are going to fight because they consider the USA as a treat. Alliance with China (or even usage China as a proxy) is just a way to make it safer.
They don't want to commit suicide. They believe, that after elimination of 90% of the American nuclear arsenal, Biden won't retaliate, and will accept Russian peaceful suggestions. And even if he try to retaliate, Russian losses will be lesser than even one million.
Anyway, they believe that the USA don't want really fight for Taiwan, and will prefer acquiescence.

Bullshit.

Another things China lacks, the mid-air refueling capabilities that the USSR-Russia and US have.

Let's see, distance from the Chinese coast to California is just over 11,000 km. Range of the Bear bomber is 15,000 km.

See the problem yet? So great, they are going to fly 50 Bear bombers to attack the US. All the way there undetected.

Oh, and the PLAAF only has a grand total of three refueling aircraft. That's it, just three of them. The Il-78, based on the Il-76 Candid bomber.

Please, give it up. If you want to even try to spin something even remotely possible, you need to start with how they would even do it. And they can't.

Forum List

Back