What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U.S. Troops Have Been Secretly Training Taiwan's Military...I am sure CHINA is SO SCARED!

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
We trained Afghan troops for 20 years and they fell in a week.

I bet China is so so so scared of TAIWANESE soldiers that have been trained by the USA. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

China is going to move on Taiwan...and when Biden does nothing, it will prove ONCE AGAIN that he is a Chinese spy.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Thanks fer yer support..The US has no written agreement that in such a case we will declare war on China.

OP
ColonelAngus

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Let's see.......US forces trained Afghan soldiers for 20 years and those soldiers fell in a week to the Taliban.

That means Taiwan will last about 15 minutes when China attacks them.

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I bet China is so so so scared of TAIWANESE soldiers that have been trained by the USA. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

China is going to move on Taiwan...and when Biden does nothing, it will prove ONCE AGAIN that he is a Chinese spy.

~~~~~~

Is A Chinese Military Attack On Taiwan Inevitable?​

There's pro and con to the inevitable attack on Taiwan. The ultimate decision lies upon the willingness of the POTUS. Unfortunately the present POTUS has been bought and paid for by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).

OP
ColonelAngus

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
~~~~~~

Is A Chinese Military Attack On Taiwan Inevitable?​

There's pro and con to the inevitable attack on Taiwan. The ultimate decision lies upon the willingness of the POTUS. Unfortunately the present POTUS has been bought and paid for by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).

This is why I am fascinated to see the Biden response. It stands to reason he will be soft on China.

JWBooth

Gold Member
Reaction score
Silly fuck just sent a handful of Marines to play tripwire.

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Milley is once again personally orchestrating the unconditional surrend..., er, I mean training of those troops

FA_Q2

Gold Member
Reaction score
Why would Taiwan even accept our help, we keep proving that all we do is ensure a decade of war before walking away leaving them defenseless.

Lesh

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Jesus. What country are you FROM?

skye

Diamond Member
Reaction score
These is the kind of US Military that is going to train the Taiwanese?

China has nothing to fear then. :wink:

1633916060351.png

Admiral Rockwell Tory

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Let's see.......US forces trained Afghan soldiers for 20 years and those soldiers fell in a week to the Taliban.

That means Taiwan will last about 15 minutes when China attacks them.
You people don't seem to understand how antiquated the Chinese military equipment is! Their heavy bomber is from the 1950s and subsonic. How well do you think they will fare against a modern Taiwanese air force?

The troop transports being modified to carry an invasion forces are slow, clunky, and very noisy. How will they fare against Taiwan's diesel-electric submarines?

Their transport aircraft with any airborne forces will be easy targets of Taiwan's air defenses. I hope their troops are good swimmers because if they manage to get out of the aircraft after it gets shot down, they will still have a long swim back to China.

China may be able to eventually overcome them, if we refuse to help. It will be very costly for the Chinese in terms of equipment and troops, but they have an almost endless supply of warm bodies. If we do not assist them, Biden would be guilty of failing to uphold our mutual defense treaty and should be impeached. Of course the number of impeachable offenses reached double digits a long time ago!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hopefully we will give Taiwan a shit-load of weapons, helicopters, planes, and equipment for the CCP when their military flies through Taiwan like corn through a goose....like we did with Afghanistan for the Taliban.

:p

Admiral Rockwell Tory

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hopefully we will give Taiwan a shit-load of weapons, helicopters, planes, and equipment for the CCP when their military flies through Taiwan like corn through a goose....like we did with Afghanistan for the Taliban.

:p
What makes you think Taiwan will be overrun?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What makes you think Taiwan will be overrun?
Do you think Taiwan can beat China militarily?

Do you think Biden will run to their aid against the CCP who gave the Bidens hundreds of millions of dollars?

If we were to go against China, do you think Russia would help them against us if they needed that help?

Admiral Rockwell Tory

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Do you think Taiwan can beat China militarily?

Do you think Biden will run to their aid against the CCP who gave the Bidens hundreds of millions of dollars?

If we were to go against China, do you think Russia would help them against us if they needed that help?
Why couldn't you answer the question? What makes you think Taiwan will be overrun?

I think they are good enough to make defeating the Taiwanese untenable.

Do you not think their are enough Democrats in Congress to authorize military force against the Chinese, with or without Biden's consent?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I think they are good enough to make defeating the Taiwanese untenable.

Do you not think their are enough Democrats in Congress to authorize military force against the Chinese, with or without Biden's consent?
I think China could crush Taiwan without our or others' help.

Barry did not seek Congress' permission to pimp out our military to Al Qaeda to help them kill Gadaffi, who was helping the Coalition fight terrorists in North Africa...

And he did not ask for Congress' - or the UN's - permission to invade Syria.

Perhaps that is what Democrats are a little worried about. Thanks to the War Powers Act this dementia-ravaged, compromised looney tune could start a war anywhere & not have to ask Congress for permission to do so...just like Barry & Syria.

Lesh

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So let's understand. You support Kaddafi but want to throw Taiwan under the bus.

Ohhh

Admiral Rockwell Tory

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I think China could crush Taiwan without our or others' help.

Barry did not seek Congress' permission to pimp out our military to Al Qaeda to help them kill Gadaffi, who was helping the Coalition fight terrorists in North Africa...

And he did not ask for Congress' - or the UN's - permission to invade Syria.

Perhaps that is what Democrats are a little worried about. Thanks to the War Powers Act this dementia-ravaged, compromised looney tune could start a war anywhere & not have to ask Congress for permission to do so...just like Barry & Syria.

Th military action is Syria had nothing to with the Syrian military, as we were fighting ISIS in extreme eastern Syria.

I'll bet you didn't know that our most of our artillery never even entered Syria, but stayed on the border with Iraq and targeted ISIS over the border.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List