U.S. Mint To Honor Maya Angelou And 4 Other Notable Women On Quarters

What accomplishments? Never heard of anyone of them before this thread and in the big scheme of things, none of those women have any effect on my daily life unless they were good at making sammiches.

Yawn.
You're probably right. Just toss them in the city hall water fountain and forget about it....

This is the coinage of a Treasury Department with a Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms that ruined our lives on NICS and other blacklists with mental health smut and other subtle and not-so-subtle character smears without so much as a proper criminal conviction in court.

It's just more ubiquitous virtue-signalling by the left: Liberals putting women on coins soothes their remorse for getting drunk and beating their fat ugly liberal wives every night because they couldn't make decent sammiches.

You can't give either of those coins away, apparently nobody wants them. What I don't understand is why Sacagawea?
You're right. At most, it's a laundromat or a car wash or a tip for a waitress at a restaurant. You get a whole bunch of them as change for a $20 when you buy a train ticket.

You can't give either of those coins away, apparently nobody wants them. What I don't understand is why Sacagawea?
You're right. At most, it's a laundromat or a car wash or a tip for a waitress at a restaurant. You get a whole bunch of them as change for a $20 when you buy a train ticket.

The thing I really want to know though, is how many of those in the Lewis & Clark Expedition got to bang Sacagawea?

You know damned well that someone had to tap that Indian poon.

:laughing0301:

The thing I really want to know though, is how many of those in the Lewis & Clark Expedition got to bang Sacagawea?

She was married to a French fur trader and, at 16, was already a mother. She saved their asses while caring for an infant. Lewis and Clark both remarked in their journals how amazingly strong and resourceful she was, and held her in very high esteem. It is from their journals we know of her accomplishments.

Hopefully they will fuck up a few of them and I will find one.

One time I withdrew some money from an ATM at the corner of Hill and Reynolds in Toledo, Ohio. Later I noticed that one of the twenty dollar bills I got from that ATM had a banana sticker on it. At first I didn't think anything of it. But later I noticed that the sticker was actually embedded in the twenty dollar bill rather than just stuck to it. The serial numbers were printed on top of it.

I showed it to a friend who collects that kind of stuff and he offered me $4020 cash and almost an ounce of cocaine for it.

Later I saw on the TV news that it sold at auction for $57,000.
csb. so there are two people who were that lucky. one sold it on ebay, and the other is you. lol

She was married to a French fur trader and, at 16, was already a mother. She saved their asses while caring for an infant. Lewis and Clark both remarked in their journals how amazingly strong and resourceful she was, and held her in very high esteem. It is from their journals we know of her accomplishments.

A wedding ring doesn't plug that hole. Some Indian babe doesn't take off with a bunch of white guys for 3 years without giving up some pussy. Come on man.

One time I withdrew some money from an ATM at the corner of Hill and Reynolds in Toledo, Ohio. Later I noticed that one of the twenty dollar bills I got from that ATM had a banana sticker on it. At first I didn't think anything of it. But later I noticed that the sticker was actually embedded in the twenty dollar bill rather than just stuck to it. The serial numbers were printed on top of it.

I showed it to a friend who collects that kind of stuff and he offered me $4020 cash and almost an ounce of cocaine for it.

csb. so there are two people who were that lucky. one sold it on ebay, and the other is you. lol
I'm pretty sure it's the same bill. I've never heard of a second one.

A wedding ring doesn't plug that hole. Some Indian babe doesn't take off with a bunch of white guys for 3 years without giving up some pussy. Come on man.
The explorers didn't have their own wives along for the trip, did they? There were doctors in the party, too.

You know about all that ATF/vice stuff. They just don't let go. If underage boys are hanging around a gas station or convenience store, begging to borrow an I.D. to purchase liquor or tobacco products, then certainly there are underage girls offering themselves to older women in the public restrooms, and snatching purses with total impunity.

Her husband was with her. This was a military excursion, commanded by Captain Clark. When the troops were with the Mandan Indians of North Dakota during their first winter, the Mandans thought they could get more powerful by letting the Corps of Discovery sleep with their multiple wives, and many did. Some also got venereal disease from doing so.

I'm pretty sure it's the same bill. I've never heard of a second one.
no shit, baron münchhausen.

It's just incredible that conservatives can have such a hard time with women and women of color being on our currency.

What's the problem?

It still spends the same. Hardly anyone really looks at what's on the currency anymore.

I don't understand why anyone would have a problem with this.
I personally couldn’t care less. But you made a big deal about it and said it was about time, and now you’re saying it affects nobody. You’re just not bright at all.

Last edited:
letting the Corps of Discovery sleep with their multiple wives, and many did. Some also got venereal disease from doing so
Letting? By the women's permission or who else's? A white man is going to sleep with some Indian woman, and the chief isn't going to order a hit and have him killed? It didn't take much sex to generate a lot of dishonor and slander in those days, not to mention there was a white doctor prescribing quack cures of mercury vapors for syphilis etc.

Could be true. But bullshittis is rampant in the globalist propaganda agendas. We make people great who really were not anything special. When the SHTF the feminism is no where to be seen.

I don't understand why anyone would have a problem with this.
For the racist right, it’s yet another example of white grievance politics – that America is being ‘taken away’ from whites, that ‘white culture’ is being minimized and diminished.

With regard to women in general on currency, it violates the reactionary right’s devotion to ‘tradition,’ it represents positive, beneficial change conservatives fear.

So what it comes down to is they need to get a grip.

Well said ^ :lol:

Problem being, the latest poling shows Crazy Ronnie in Floriduh polling ahead of the Dotard.
He's a Rump Mini-Me and if he's their candidate, the Party will still be gripless.

This is interesting.

Very few women have been on our currency. I'm glad 5 more will be added.

It's about time.

Back during their days, you could buy any of those women for 80 of those quarters.

One could buy you for two bits, you fucking whore.

Except for on Twofer Tuesdays when one can get TWO Galts for two bits! :)

Last edited:
Why is this a problem for people? I'm all for it.

If we're OK with Andrew "I Hate the Bank" Jackson on the 20, there's no reason we can't carve out some space on the back of one year's run of quarters for some notable women.
He didn't hate banks, he was opposed to a national bank.
He hated black folks or is that ok in your book.
Man, I love how you turn everything back to race. You're a pro at it.
:beer:

It is also worth noting that Lewis and Clark despised Sacagawea's fur trader husband. He did little to contribute to anything, and was quick to complain, while Sacagawea never complained and got them through the Bitterroot's alive (exhausted, famished, and some suffering illness, but they made it) Perhaps most amazing, and worthy of a Hollywood movie, is after being kidnapped from her Shoshone tribe, she stumbled upon her brother who she had not seen for years, and recognized some childhood friends, and had a tearful reunion with her tribe.

It is also worth noting that Lewis and Clark despised Sacagawea's fur trader husband. He did little to contribute to anything, and was quick to complain, while Sacagawea never complained and got them through the Bitterroot's alive (exhausted, famished, and some suffering illness, but they made it) Perhaps most amazing, and worthy of a Hollywood movie, is after being kidnapped from her Shoshone tribe, she stumbled upon her brother who she had not seen for years, and recognized some childhood friends, and had a tearful reunion with her tribe.
Yep. The three worst things to be on that expedition were lazy, drunk, and complainy, and Charbonneau was all three. Other Natives certainly would have seen the Corps as a war party if not for the baby-toting woman at the front, and at one point she rescued the diary from the water after the canoe capsized. Plus, the bit with her brother? She really was amazing, and possibly the biggest single reason they succeeded at all.

Yep. The three worst things to be on that expedition were lazy, drunk, and complainy, and Charbonneau was all three. Other Natives certainly would have seen the Corps as a war party if not for the baby-toting woman at the front, and at one point she rescued the diary from the water after the canoe capsized. Plus, the bit with her brother? She really was amazing, and possibly the biggest single reason they succeeded at all.

Hell ya bro.

Sacagawea ... :bowdown:

Suggested reading: "Undaunted Courage" by Stephen Ambrose

Forum List

Back