U.S. Mint To Honor Maya Angelou And 4 Other Notable Women On Quarters

This is interesting.

Very few women have been on our currency. I'm glad 5 more will be added.

It's about time.

Her poetry sucks

But if the corrupt swamp rats in washington want to put her face on a coin no harm done

I rather see a coin run with Star Trek characters. More interesting. Being black hasn't been cool for a long time now. I think Eddie Murphy was the last guy to make that work.

Obama and Kamala made it work fer dem.

Neither of them are cool.

View attachment 503581
obama throws like a girl
And Obama swishes 3s like a man! :lol:

She's undeserving
That is your opinion.
Also not your call.
My tax money and my currency--don't appreciate it being given away to idiots who are undeserving. Who puts poets on money...especially bad poets? Its crazy stupid.
'Right, but you don't have a problem with racist and traitors being put on it.

But everyone's a wacist to you, aren't they?

And your concern about traitors, pretty funny coming from a supporter of Kaepernic.
So are you saying their are no racist or traitors on US currency.

What I said, was clear. THe bit where you had to make up what I said, was you choosing to LIE, so that you could try to distract from the fact that what I said was clearly right.
What did I state that was clearly wrong?

I pointed out, that everyone is wacist to you.

No racist are racist too me.

Unless they're black. Oh wait! According to YOUR twisted definition, blacks are good and holy, therefore, they cannot be racist.

Being black hasn't been cool for a long time now.
This thread is not about black people. It's about women. I guess you can't help but make it about race.

View attachment 503572

Ditto being female. That ship has sailed.
Only white male heterosexuals matter, right.
Grow up.
We're the ones being targeted by cancel culture. How long before we're being outright persecuted?

You poor lil perpetually victimized Trumpflake! :)

This is interesting.

It's about time.

Her poetry sucks

But if the corrupt swamp rats in washington want to put her face on a coin no harm done

I rather see a coin run with Star Trek characters. More interesting. Being black hasn't been cool for a long time now. I think Eddie Murphy was the last guy to make that work.

View attachment 503581
obama throws like a girl

She's undeserving
That is your opinion.
Also not your call.
My tax money and my currency--don't appreciate it being given away to idiots who are undeserving. Who puts poets on money...especially bad poets? Its crazy stupid.

And your concern about traitors, pretty funny coming from a supporter of Kaepernic.

What I said, was clear. THe bit where you had to make up what I said, was you choosing to LIE, so that you could try to distract from the fact that what I said was clearly right.

That bullshit. Why are you talking bullshit? You don't expect to be taken seriously when you say such stupid shit, do you?

Being black hasn't been cool for a long time now.
This thread is not about black people. It's about women. I guess you can't help but make it about race.

View attachment 503572

Ditto being female. That ship has sailed.
Only white male heterosexuals matter, right.
Grow up.
We're the ones being targeted by cancel culture. How long before we're being outright persecuted?

You poor lil perpetually victimized Trumpflake! :)
STFU, Asswipe!

This is interesting.

It's about time.

Her poetry sucks

View attachment 503581
obama throws like a girl

She's undeserving
That is your opinion.
Also not your call.

That bullshit. Why are you talking bullshit? You don't expect to be taken seriously when you say such stupid shit, do you?

That's more bullshit, I call racist out for the racist they are, if the hood fits wear it.

This is interesting.

It's about time.

Her poetry sucks

View attachment 503581
obama throws like a girl

She's undeserving
That is your opinion.
Also not your call.

That's more bullshit, I call racist out for the racist they are, if the hood fits wear it.

Look in the mirror for the racist, moron!

This is interesting.

It's about time.

Her poetry sucks

View attachment 503581
obama throws like a girl

She's undeserving
That is your opinion.
Also not your call.

You call people wacist, when your hate boils up and you feel like letting it out.

This is interesting.

It's about time.

Her poetry sucks

View attachment 503581
obama throws like a girl

She's undeserving
That is your opinion.
Also not your call.

Ah GMCprivate is that all you got.

This is interesting.

It's about time.

Her poetry sucks

View attachment 503581
obama throws like a girl

She's undeserving
That is your opinion.
Also not your call.

Ah GMCprivate is that all you got.

It's something you are sorely lacking, ghetto trash! The Truth!

I don't understand why anyone would have a problem with this.
For the racist right, it’s yet another example of white grievance politics – that America is being ‘taken away’ from whites, that ‘white culture’ is being minimized and diminished.

With regard to women in general on currency, it violates the reactionary right’s devotion to ‘tradition,’ it represents positive, beneficial change conservatives fear.

I don't understand why anyone would have a problem with this.
For the racist right, it’s yet another example of white grievance politics – that America is being ‘taken away’ from whites, that ‘white culture’ is being minimized and diminished.

With regard to women in general on currency, it violates the reactionary right’s devotion to ‘tradition,’ it represents positive, beneficial change conservatives fear.
I wish Dumpster Don hadn’t riled them up so much.
They were bad enough BEFORE 2015!

Forum List

Back