U.S. military decimated under Obama

By utter coincidence this tends to happen with Democrat presidents.
Like LBJ.
Like FDR.
Like Wilson.

More like Clinton

You mean after the Cold War was over?

The thread is about decimating our military, Clinton did that. Refute it

We decimated our military after WWII also. That is what is supposed to happen when wars are over

Yes Russia and China......even some of our Allies have better stuff than us. Our Air to air missiles are short range compared to what's out there and our cruise missiles are damn slow.

Like LBJ.
Like FDR.
Like Wilson.

More like Clinton

We decimated our military after WWII also. That is what is supposed to happen when wars are over

You stay strong and prepare for the inevitable future wars.

FrontPage Magazine - How Clinton Decimated the Military

I love the fear mongering when it comes to the military

Always some evil boogeyman lurking in the shadows ready to invade our shores. The US is part of the strongest military alliance on earth. Our military is stronger than the next ten nations combined...nobody is going to fuck with us

I've responded to each of your claims with facts, you should do the same and cease with the blather

Provide some facts about any major weapon systems where the US lags behind......Nuclear, naval, air, missiles, communications, intelligence

Go for it lass

Always some evil boogeyman lurking in the shadows ready to invade our shores. The US is part of the strongest military alliance on earth. Our military is stronger than the next ten nations combined...nobody is going to fuck with us

I've responded to each of your claims with facts, you should do the same and cease with the blather

Provide some facts about any major weapon systems where the US lags behind......Nuclear, naval, air, missiles, communications, intelligence

Go for it lass

I never claimed the US lags behind, I said new weapon systems are being developed and our enemies are doing the same. You don't think China is developing systems also?

quote-every-gun-that-is-made-every-warship-launched-every-rocket-fired-signifies-in-the-final-sense-a-dwight-d-eisenhower-282703.jpg

Go for it lass

I never claimed the US lags behind, I said new weapon systems are being developed and our enemies are doing the same. You don't think China is developing systems also?

We are also developing new weapon systems

It is what we do

Go for it lass

It is what we do

Your deflection is noted

Like LBJ.
Like FDR.
Like Wilson.

More like Clinton
Who were we fighting under President Clinton again?

Not many, he was a pussy
Yet a very successful President who managed our economy quite well.
LOL. The Republicans did that. Billy opposed Republicans until they took over congress. Unlike obama he went along with them so he gets credit for that much anyway. But he did downsize the military, which is what Democrats TEND to do, it does help the budget but then we need to rebuild and Republicans get blamed.

Like LBJ.
Like FDR.
Like Wilson.

More like Clinton

Now you blame President Clinton for decimating our military. Bring us some stats to show that to be the case. And....assuming that to be true (once you provide evidence) why didn't Dubya fix it in his 8 years, especially considering the 9/11 attack and Iraq War on his watch?

Like LBJ.
Like FDR.
Like Wilson.

More like Clinton

Now you blame President Clinton for decimating our military. Bring us some stats to show that to be the case. And....assuming that to be true (once you provide evidence) why didn't Dubya fix it in his 8 years, especially considering the 9/11 attack and Iraq War on his watch?

I provided a great article regarding that, read it after you shave

Go for it lass

It is what we do

Your deflection is noted

What is being deflected

Why don't you show us the cuts in the military budget under Obama?

You are the one claiming decimation...show it

Like LBJ.
Like FDR.
Like Wilson.

More like Clinton

My father was RIF'd after Korea...Oh dear! That was Eisenhower! A Republican. Run for the hills!

Go for it lass

It is what we do

Your deflection is noted

What is being deflected

Start with purging top military leadership (like Clinton did) then move on to ROE, then cutback on solders. We'll get into Intel leaks after you digest the previous

Go for it lass

It is what we do

Your deflection is noted

What is being deflected

She actually said under President Clinton, even tho the OP said under President Obama. Maybe she can't tell them apart.

Go for it lass

It is what we do

Your deflection is noted

What is being deflected

Start with purging top military leadership (like Clinton did) then move on to ROE, then cutback on solders. We'll get into Intel leaks after you digest the previous
Show us the stats on how President Clinton purged top military leaders....awaiting your information.

Like LBJ.
Like FDR.
Like Wilson.

LBJ was a war profiteer. He was the last of the old guard. Now we have these liberals that think you can talk to your enemies and convince them not to be aggressive. They don't understand how any leader in an impoverished country could be all that bad. So what if they murder their own people or throw them in jail. In order to retain power sometimes corruption is necessary. Besides, all they have to do is talk about Global Warming in glowing terms, all is forgiven.

Forum List

Back